WANK (the junsu trap)

eat your kimchi (the kpop trap)
 

simon and martina were having a wank. They were walking in a park to there destination when simon looked and found a banana.martina realized it was a junsu trap but it was too late junsu trap them and took them away.

They needed help so they used the sozee alarm.

"SOZEEEE!!"

Back in the EYK studio...

Sozee and leigh were vigiously playing video games.sozee yelling at leigh and leigh yelling sozee.

"IM SO GONNA BEAT YOU"

"IN YOU DREAM'S"

all of a sudden Sozee quicky looked at the window.

"do u hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"THE SOZEEE ALARM, IT'S SIMON AND MARTINA. I think they need help"

"let's go!"

Back at home......

Spudgy was sleeping and meemer's was being lazy.all of a sudden spudgy woke up looking all around "mum!!" he sniffed out the smell of simon and martina. he got up turned himself in to a flying dog and flew out the window. meemer lift his head to see spudgy but he got lazy and went back down.

spudgy was flying but he got distracted and went for the bacon instead leaving the mission. sozee and leigh running for there life to find them. they got to a house were they heard the sozee alarm from. leigh knocked down the door and ran in. the searched everywhere for them but could not find them. sozee was so hungry from searching she begin eating everything in their that when she grabed the banana's. both sozee and leigh were randomly zap in a weird lair. it was junsu's lair. sozee and leigh begin exploring the lair were they fell. they begin to here sounds of a man. they had no idea what coming for them.

they were slowly approching the sound of the man. they both were shocked to find junsu. they went into a fangirl mode and forgot what they were doing. still they were captured and put in the same room as simon and martina.

they eat tour kimchi crew felling hope less. they alll looked sad.

"no ones coming,"said martina

simon then knew what he had to do. he was trying to concentrate to let it out. everyone stared at simon with his constipated face. junsu came in staring as well. simon evolved into fangurilla and attack junsu. luckly all got out safe except for junsu.

A MESSAGE TO THE NASTIES ( BE CAREFUL OF BANANA'S)