Meeting my masters Minho and Key

Oh! My Maid~

     The mansion was even bigger than it looked . The rooms all had different designs and colours. 

     You were lost. 

     You had absolutely no idea where you were .After some long thinking, you decided to explore the last room in the hallway which had a white, antique-looking door. You knocked on it several times, but you had no reply at all so you went in.

     The room was very stylish- its furniture were mostly black and white .It was neat and everything seemed perfect.

     You slowly explored and you came across a door. Is that a toilet? you wondered. You opened the door and stepped into it. It was! It had a BIG swimming pool in it and truly, it was ten times bigger than your own bedroom.

     You saw a passage and you walked in it , really curious . You heard water szilling and you followed that voice. 

     The first thing you saw was a guy , upperbody , exposing his abs. Your mouth was wide open. This guy was wearing nothing but a towel . A TOWEL.!

     That guy stared at you too in a astonished way. He had a mysterious aura, a perfect face, and a perfect body.

     Your mind was blank as he walked towards you, getting closer with every step he took ,till both of you were just inches apart. He closed the door behind you and stared into your eyes.

     He whispered " What are you doing in my toilet?" you were so emberassed, so you tried to move away .You thought he would let you escape but instead, he held your face and bent down so that his lips streategicly right next to your ears. " Spying, is not a very nice hobby" he said as water dripped from his hair to your ears.

     You were stormed! You tried saying- or at least it came out as a mumble " I-I am the new maid I-I didnt mean to--" You coudnt finish your sentence because he suddenly pressed againts you and lightly kissed your earlobe, causing it to burn. " If i were you, I would run away now. " 

     You're face was as red as a tomato now. You hiccuped and immediatly ran out of the there,heart thumping wildly. 

     When you were finally out of the room, all you could do was to collapse down to your knees as you placed your hand on your chest, desperately wanting to calm your heart down. 

     Another guy who was just as handsome as the butler and the mysterious guy walked in . He was holding a mirror and biting a rose , secretly muttering to himself " oh Key, you are so handsome, aren't you? " before noticing you staring at him, and then dropping the rose from his mouth to the floor.