chapter 3

Oh! My Maid~

     As you rode in the car, you were seriously freakking out. You recalled what your dad said and decided that this was seriously not normal at all. 'Normal famillies ' do not    drag girls into limos and certainly do not force girls to become maids / baby -sitters in  a er, mansion.

     You started having thoughts - would you get bullied by them? Would they treat you as their pet? Or worse still - would they like you? 

     Suddenly, the car stopped . The car door opened and light shined in. You covered your eyes for a while then saw a hand reaching out, like god trying to save you. You looked up to see a guys face and was starled for a moment.

     He was a handsome guy with black shiny hair wearing a tuxedo. He looked so hot in it that you actually fainted. His face was kind and he had topez brown eyes - the type of eyes that you can imagine staring into your soul. He smiled as you took his hand and got out of the limo. 

     " I was expecting you" his bell-like voice shook through you.

     You were unable to to reply him, and so he went on " Im Lee Hongki, the butler of this mansion. He said as he pointed to the mansion behind him.

     It was the biggest and most grand mansion you have ever seen in your life. It was certainly bigger than any hotel you have laid your eyes upon too. All you could do, was just to stare at it with amazement, eyes wide open.

     You must've stood there like a statue because butler Hongki started waving his hand in front of you're face. His expression smirked.

     "Oh ,y-yes?" you muttered nervously. 

     " I'ld like to tell you more about this mansion.It has 30 bedrooms, 35 toilets, 10 libraries ,and oh, 5 livingrooms too. The youngmaster's bedrooms are located in the west wing. " he said formally. 

     " 30 BEDROOMS?" you asked, loudly

     " Yes." he smiled.

     Right. This is just so " normal" . Too "normal" to be true.

      Then somehow, he held your hand for a moment. He was the first guy besides MInwoo to do that. You were hyperventillating inside, and statue- like in the outside. Things were worse as he carried you up in princess style. You're face was blushing deep red and you felt like bursting into the air like a hot air balloon. And in that perfect moment, you did something that was not so pleasant at all.

      You hiccuped. 

     NOT NOW! you thought. You were always weird . You always hiccuped whenever a guy got to close to you . A allergy - according to Minwoo

     Hongki looked at you with a weird expression on his face , then let you down immediatly , face slightly pink-ish. Gee, who would've thought someone like him could actually blush- so-PERFECTLY??  

     "  Go look around . And don't get lost, or I'll have to carry you around in my arms everywhere now " he looked at you one last time, then winked before he walked away.