We Fell In Love Again:Day III

Three Days

"Today's the day,Tao."Suho says with a smile.

"Yes it is.I will let her come back to me."Tao says with a confident smile.

 

 

 

"Eunji,today is the day you know?"Bomi asks.

"Yes I know."Eunji says with a smile.

"We really hope that you two can be a couple again,really!"The Apink members say.

"Let's see what will happen."Eunji says and smiles.

 

 

 

"Eunji-ah,wait at here and Tao will find you~!!"Chorong says.

"Okay."Eunji smiles and stands beside the traffic lamp.She's standing in front of a zebra crossing.

"Oh,and he will stand opposite you and walks to you~!! Really romantic isn't it?"Namjoo whispers.

"Yes it is."Eunji grins.

"Okay~now we shall go now!!"The Apink members wave to her and walk away.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung,I'm so nervous right now."Tao says.

"Don't be nervous,grab her heart confidently."Suho pats his chest.

"Tao my maknae,you can do it!!"Kris smiles charismatically.

"Thank you duizhang!!"Tao says with a bright smile.

"Here you go,little buddy!!"Chen pats his shoulder.

 

 

 

She's there,waiting for me...

With a smile,I walk to her...

She smiles...as I am smiling to her...

Almost...almost...I will reach to her side...

 

 

 

Suddenly....!!!!!!

"Chiiiiieeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bommmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!"A car drove in a very fast speed.And Tao's body is thrown to the sky....then falls to the ground hardly.

"Tao!!!!!!!!!!!"Eunji rushes to Tao,Tao's bleeding in a very serious state.

"Don't run,you!!!!!!!"The EXO members caught the driver,and it is.....the hoobae!!!

"Tao!!!!!!!!!!!"Eunji is crying,but Tao is bleeding.Tao grabs Eunji's hand which is full of blood and says."E-Eunji....."

"Tao,don't talk...You'll be okay!"Eunji says but tears keep flowing down her cheeks.

 

 

 

 

Will you disappear in my life...?

 

 

 

 

Tao slowly opens his eyes,a ray of strong light shines into his eyes.

"Ah..."Tao uses his hand to cover his eyes,then closes his eyes for a while.

After a while,he opens his eyes again,and found a familiar figure laying beside him.

"Eunji..."Tao softly calls.

"Um...?"Eunji slowly opens her eyes.She gently rubs her eyes and look at Tao.

"Tao?You woke up already?"Eunji asks.

"Yes."Tao says then smiles,but then a wound around his neck starts to ache.

"Ah..."Tao softly moans.

"The doctor said that most of your wounds are quite serious,so you must stay hospitalized for at least a month."Eunji says and slowly helps Tao to get up.

"But a month is too much..."Tao pouts.

"I promise,I will visit you everyday."Eunji smiles.

"Really?"Tao asks with a smile.

"Yes."Eunji smiles.

"Ah!"Suddenly,Tao yells.

"What is it?"Eunji asks nervously.

"My phone crashed because of the accident...I intended to let you listen to something I recorded before...Now you can't listen to that now..."Tao sighs.

"Pabo."Eunji says.

"I know..."Tao sighs again."I really don't know that hoobae will knock me down then."

"Pabo,I didn't mean that matter."Eunji says.

"What?"Tao's eyes widened.

"I mean that...you're a Pabo because you think that my heart will come back after I listen to that recorder.Did you think that I'm a person like that?"Eunji pouts.

"Of course not!"Tao explains nervously."I'm just afraid that you won't believe me."

"Of course I will believe you."Eunji cups Tao's face and smiles."I knew everything after that matter in the park."

"So...did you forgive me?"Tao asks.

"Of course....I forgave you."Eunji says and peck's Tao's lips.

"Eunji..."Tao pulls Eunji over and gives her a deep kiss.After a while,they pull off from the deep kiss.

"I love you,Jung Eunji."Tao says while looking into her eyes.

"I love you too,Huang Zi Tao."Eunji says and smiles.