We Suspected:Day II,Part II

Three Days

"Why are you here?"Tao asks in a cold tone.

"Because I miss you of course~"The hoobae says in a aegyo tone.

"Get away from me."Tao says coldly.

"Why?Why are you pushing me away from you?"The hoobae asks in a high pitch voice.

"Because I don't like you!! Enough for all of this!!"Tao yells.

"Why Tao sunbae can't accept my heart!!!!"The hoobae yells in a very high pitch voice,which made people around them turn and look at them.

"Hoobae-ah,please go away can you?People around are looking at us."Suho says.

"Why shall I?! I didn't do anything wrong!!"The hoobae yells.

"Why are you troubling Tao hyung always!!"Sehun also yells.

"Because I love him!! I even kissed him before!!But why he can't see my heart?!Why can't he accept me!!!"The hoobae yells.

"Because I don't even like you,why would I even love you?Someone has live in my heart for a long time,but now she left because of you...I won't forgive you."Tao says coldly and walks away with Suho and Sehun,leaving the hoobae there.

"Eunji-ah,shall we...walk back to the dorm now...?"Chorong asks timidly.

 

 

 

 

"I am feeling a little tired...I shall go to sleep now..."Eunji says weakly.

"Oh,go to sleep Eunji !! Don't let yourself become tired..."The Apink members says,looks at Eunji and says softly.

"Okay...Goodnight..."Eunji says and walks up the stairs.

"Did Tao oppa say that he will find he hoobae and quarrel with her?"Hayoung asks softly.

"No he didn't."Namjoo says softly.

"Then why Tao oppa and his hoobae are quarreling in the park?"Nauen asks.

"I don't know..."Chorong sighs.

"But look at Eunji's reaction...she may believe Tao,right?"Bomi says.

 

 

 

 

"What's your true heart,Tao?"Eunji mumbles.

"Is it what I saw today?Is it the truth?"Eunji thinks.