☺ Best Birthday Present ☺

♥ Helium Balloon ♥

_ May 30 (a day before Yun Soo's B-Day)_

 

Yoseob's POV: 

Ah, where's Yun Soo? I thought as drank my orange juice. It was 10:11 am and everybody is already awake except for Yun Soo. I look at the clock. Aish, we need to get there at 11:30. Ok time to wake up Yun Soo. I stood up and walk down the hall to her room. I slowly open the door and peeked in. I hear a light breathing coming from the bed. I look to see the beautiful Yun Soo sleeping. She looks so peaceful, but I have to wake her up for today. I walked over to her bed. “Yun Soo, it’s time to wake up.” I whisper to her. She groaned. “5 more minutes Oppa…” She mumbled and turned the other way. I puffed my cheeks. “Yun Soo~” I whined, but no response. I sighed then a thought popped into my head. I grin evilly as I got in place. This should wake you up. Hee hee hee~

 

 

Yun Soo's POV:

I was having sweet sleep when all of a sudden, Someone JUMPED ON ME!! "YAH!!! YUN SOO!! TIME TO WAKE UP~ WAKEY WAKEY~!" He said in a bubblely voice. My eyes shot open to see Yoseob on top of me. He grins. "Good morning~" He greeted me happily. I rub my eyes. "Yoseob...why did you wake me up?" Usually no one wakes me up so I wake up around 10:50. "We're gonna go somewhere." He smiles. "Where?" I wonder. Since B2ST were busy with their schedule, I don't go out anywhere with them unless they were going to something from their schedules. "You'll see, it’s a surprise." He winked at me and I blushed. I wonder what h-he has planned. A moment passed before I realized our position. That made me blush deep red. "Y-Yosoeb." I stuttered. "Hmm?" He replies, never moving his eyes away from mine. "C-Can you g-get off of m-me s-so I can g-go c-change?" I manage to stutter out blushing more. Yoseob's face turned red as he moves off of me. "Y-Y-Yeah. S-S-Sorry Y-Yun S-Soo. I- I'll w-wait o-o-outside." He stutters and stumbled clumsy out of my room. I sat up, all red. My heart was beating fast.  My heart..No It can be..can it? I got up, brushed my teeth, took a shower and change into my clothes.

 

I walked out my room to find Yoseob looking down embarrassed. That's so cute~ I thought and giggled as I walk next to him. "I'm ready." I smiled. He looked up and grinned. "You look pretty Yun Soo." I poke his cheeks. "I could say the same for you Yosoeb."

 

 He laughs. "I know, I'm so loveable." He grabs my hand and I blush. "Let's go." He said as he leads me out of the door. "You guys have fun!" I heard Doo Joon shout at us. "Eh? The others aren't coming?" I asked as we reach to the car. "N-no, it’s just the t-two of us. Unless you want them to come too." Yoseob said nervously and the last sentence, did I sense disappointment? My eyes widen. No. Even though I love the others too, I would rather spend time with you then anything else. "N-No I'd love to go with you." I said softly, blushing. He blushed then beamed. "I'm glad." He opens the door for me. "Let go~" I sat in then suddenly I see blackness. "Y-Yoseob?" I heard him laughing in the background. "Calm down Yun Soo, I'm just blindfolding you so you can't see where we're going. Like I said, It’s a surprise!" He happily said and drove. Aish Yobi.. I wonder where he's taking me. I thought. I could feel Yoseob smiling as he drove. ..Yoseob... I smile as I lean back and enjoy the dark ride. 

 

Yoseob's POV:

I couldn't help but smile. She wants to go with me. Just Me! I'm so happy!! I thought while I drive. It was quiet in the car, but the good kind of quiet. I side glance at Yun Soo and saw that she was smiling. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. What If she doesn't like it? I thought sadly. What if she thinks it's too childish. I stop the car when we got here. I went to open Yun Soo's door and help her out. Please god, don’t let her hate this.

 

Yun Soo’s POV:

Yoseob guided me to wherever it is that we were heading. Then we stopped. “Ready?” He asked. I nodded my head eagerly.  He untied the blindfold and as he took it off, I gasped with my hands over my mouth. In front of me was Lotte World!

 (Minus the people.)

It’s so beautiful. I thought. I was so happy, I never been here before. Yoseob stood in front of me. “H-Happy early birthday Yun Soo. I wanted to do something big for you so I thought of this. Today was only for V.I.P families and I asked a favor so that we could go. It’s only half of your present from me though. Sorry if you think it’s childish and I'll understand if you don’t like this Yun Soo.”  He rubbing the back of his head and looking away. My eyes widen and I blush. He did all of this for me. I thought. Yoseob.. I walked up to him and hugged him.

 

Yoseob's POV:

It happened so fast. Yun Soo's hugging me. I feel my blood rushed up to my cheeks. "Oh Yoseob, I love it. I don't think it's childish at all. Thank you for everything. I'm so happy." I blushed more and hugged her back. "I-I'm glad that you like it."

 

Yun Soo's POV:

When Yoseob hugged me back, I blushed. We hugged each other for a little longer. I let go and grabbed his hand. "Come on, let’s go on ride!" I beamed and pulled him along inside.

 

No One's POV:

Yun Soo and Yoseob stopped at the ice rank. "What do you wanna do first?" She asked him. He laughes a little. "It's your birthday present; you do what you want to do. Don't ask me." Yoseob smiles. Yun Soo puffs her cheeks. "But I want to do whatever you want to do." So cute~ Yoseob thought. "Well, let go on everything." He grins and grabs her hand then headed to the Roller Coaster. "Hahaha, Yobi how can we go on everything? Doesn't this place close at 7?" Yun Soo asked him as they went in line. He shook his head. "Nope, not today." He smiles. "We're here until 10!" "Really!?"  Yun Soo asked. "Mmm! Let's enjoy every moment of it kay?" He told her as they sat in the coaster seat. She nodded. "Ok." She smiles. When the coaster was almost at the top, Yun Soo looks down and fear came in her. She hugs Yoseob's arm tightly when the coaster went straight down! "AHHH!!!" Yun Soo screams. Yoseob would have screamed too, but he was too busy thinking about Yun Soo hugging him. After that, they both went on many rides and played games and before they knew it, it was already 9:09. They stopped at a game where you shot the basketballs in the hoop. Yoseob concentrate as he shoots in the basket. Yun Soo giggles. He looks so cute when he concentrates. She thought. "Congratulations Young man! Here's your prize." The man said handing Yoseob a big stuffed Sushi plushie holding a blue balloon! He walks up to her and hands her the sushi. Then he looks at me. “You have a nice boyfriend Miss.” He told me and I blushed. "I w-won this for y-you." He said blushing. Yun Soo took it happily hugging it. "Thank you Yoseob!" He nodded, smiling and then the two of them went to sit down on the bench. Yoseob went to go get cotton candy. While he was gone, Yun Soo hugs her prize. He's so sweet. She thought. She puts her hand on her heart that's been pounding the whole day. Maybe..just maybe I might be.. She thought, looking at the sushi won for her by Yoseob. Then Yoseob came back with a pink cotton candy in his hand. He sat down and plop a piece in his mouth. Yun Soo smiles at him. Yoseob looks at her and blushes. She's looking at me. He then took the balloon from the stuffed sushi and turned, facing his back at Yun Soo. He in and turned around to her. "Annyo Yun Soo~" He said in a high pitch voice and winked. Yun Soo blinked a few times before laughing. "That's so cool! How did you do that Yoseob?" She asked him. He showed her the balloon. "You just in and you'll talk all high." He smiles. "Can I try?" Yun Soo asked shyly. He nodded and handed her the balloon. She slowly in the air. She blinks. "I don't feel any different." She said with a high pitch voice. Her eyes widen. "Oh! My voice!" She laughs. "I sound so weird." Yoseob laughs at her excitement. He took the balloon and in some helium. "I know right! Listen to this! Ah~ I'm hungry~" He said cutely in the high pitch voice. She laughs and some air in. "Hwa~ Fighting!" He laughs. "Pikachu!!" Yoseob said. They both laughed until their voice came back to normal. As their laughs slowly fade, they both realize how close their faces were. Unconsciously, they close their eyes and move in closer and closer until their lips were just an inch away. Right when they were about to touch there was an interruption. "EEWW! Umma, They're about to kiss!" A little boy from a V.I.P Family said making Yun Soo and Yoseob move away from each other. "Jun Min! Don't interrupt people." She then turned to them. "I'm so sorry." She apologizes and walked away with her son, leaving Yoseob and Yun Soo blushing red! I can't believe we almost kissed! They both thought. "L-Let's go h-home, I-It's 9:58." Yoseob said as he stands up. Yun Soo only nodded and followed him out to the car. The whole ride home was awkward silent. They were both blushing still. This..Is awkward. Yun Soo thought as she hugs the sushi and looks out the window. W-we almost kissed! Yoseob thought as he pulls in the drive way. He helps Yun Soo out off the car and they went inside. Yoseob walks her to her room. As they reach Yun Soo's door, they stopped and looked at each other. I feel so bad about...that moment. It probably ruined today for her. "I-I'm sorry that the little kid ruined your evening and possibly your whole day Y-Yun Soo." Yoseob bowed, apologizing. Yun Soo's eyes widen then soften. He's apologizing? He did nothing wrong, I hope that he doesn't think he did. She smiles warmly and holds his hand causing him to look at her. He blushes. "Don't worry Yoseob, nothing could have ruined today. Today was the best day I have ever had in my whole life and it's all thanks to you." Yoseob looked surprised at first then he smiles. The two of them stayed like this for a few minutes. Then Yoseob realized that he had to sleep for tomorrow. He cleared his throat getting Yun Soo's attention; she realizes that she was still holding his hand. She let's go. "Ah. S-sorry Yoseob." Yoseob nodded and there was a moment of silence. "W-well, good night Yun Soo." He said and turned around, but Yun Soo's voice stopped him. "Yoseob!" He turns to face her, but he was hit with a hug. "Y-Yun S-S..."Yoseob started, but lost his words as Yun Soo kissed him on the cheek. She let go of him and was blushing red again. "G-good night Yoseob and I really had a great time today." She said and went inside her room then slid down to the floor. Holding her chest, she smiles. “I guess I was right.” She says and gets ready for bed.

Meanwhile outside in the halls, Yoseob is standing there still shocked at what just happened. He slowly moves his hand to the spot where Yun Soo’s lips were and a smile formed on his lips. “Good night Yun Soo. Sweet dream, my angel.” He whispers and goes into his room and gets ready for bed.

 

 

_ June 1 (Yun Soo’s B-Day!) _

 

Yun Soo’s POV:

I opened my eyes and yawned. Remembering what happen yesterday, I started to smile. I sat up and stretched then went to brush my teeth. Hmm.. I wonder what the guys are working on today. Maybe another photo shoot. I thought as I opened my door and walked to the kitchen. I was about to reach to the living room and kithen when all of a sudden.. !!POP!! "HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUN SOO!!!" Shouted the guys. The whole place was filled with balloons and streamers. I was shocked. I thought they had work, they must have but they decided to stay. For my birthday. "A-ah Yun Soo w-why are you crying?!" Dong Woon said worryingly. Crying? I touch my cheeks and they felt wet. I was crying and I quickly wipe them away, but more just fell. "S-Sorry guys... It’s just that..I thought you guys had work a-and you guys wouldn't be home to celebrate w-with me. I know its selfish o-of me to keep you guys here just for my birthday, bu-" I was stopped but a hug. Whoever hugged me was my hair. "Shhhh, don't cry." Yoseob whispers. "We all asked the Manager to let us have a day off today for your birthday." Doo Joon explained. "Yun Soo, It's your birthday, of course we're gonna celebrate it with you." Ki Kwang said caringly. "You're our best friend, why wouldn't we stay home for you Yun Soo?" Hyun Seung said. "We wouldn't skip this for the world." Jun Hyung pats my head. "We all wanted to be here with you Yun Soo, you're not selfish at all." Dong Woon puts a hand on my shoulder reassuringly. "We..I want to see you smile." Yoseob whispers as I cry more, grabbing on to his shirt. "Y-You guys." I said as I wipe some tears away. "I love you guys." I said and we all got in a group hug. We all stayed in the group hug until I stopped crying. "Let's be happy! After all it’s a party!" Dong Woon said happily and we all laughed. We went into the kitchen and I sat down as the guys went to the refriguater and take out a beautiful cake that I have ever seen! Dong Woon turned off the lights as the others lighted the candles. Then they brought the cake over to the table, setting it in front of me and started to sing happy birthday. "Make a wish!" Yoseob said happily. I closed my eyes. I wish that nothing will change. I like how thing are right now with my friends here with me. Then I blew out the candles and everyone cheered. "We'll be right back; we're going to get your presents." Doo Joon said as they left except for Yoseob.

 

Yoseob's POV:

Doo Joon Hyung winked at me before they all left. Darn you Doo Joon Hyung! That made me more nervous! I blushed and my mouth started to get dry. W-what am I gonna do? I can't talk! I looked around, trying to find something. Ah! I thought as my eyes landed on a balloon. I picked it up and a mouth full of helium and turned to Yun Soo. Here goes!

 

Yun Soo's POV :

"Yun Soo! Saranghaeyo Yun Soo! Please be my girlfriend!" Yoseob shouted in a high pitch voice. My eyes widen and I started to blush like crazy. H-He loves me?!? H-He feels the same way!?!? I thought. I was lost of words and Yoseob looked upset. He must think I don't like him back. I picked up a blue balloon and up the helium. Then I walk to Yoseob and hugged him. "Yoseob, Saranghaeyo. I would love to be your girlfriend." I said with the high pitch voice. "R-R-Really?!" Yoseob stuttered. I nodded my head. "Yeah." He hugged me back then pulled away. "I-I have this for you." He said and took a blue box from his pocket. He opened it and it showed a beautiful necklace! (Thought it was a ring huh!) It has Two hearts with Ys on them, one of them was blue and the other was purple. I gasp. "Oh Yoseob.. That's so beautiful." I said. Yoseob walked behind me and put on the necklace for me. I touch the hearts and I felt Yoseob hugging me from behind. "Happy birthday Yun Soo." He said. I turned my head to him and smile. He smiles back. I got lost in his eyes and our lips started to move closer and closer until they've met. I closed my eyes enjoying the sweet kiss. "Aw!! I knew you guys would be a couple!" Hyun Seung said happily ruining the moment. We broke the kiss and looked at him. I blushed like crazy. They saw that?!? "So cute!" Dong Woon pinched Yoseob and my cheeks. "Y-Yah!" We both shouted at the same time. They all laughed. After I received the guys' presents, we all sat in the living room playing around and eating cake. I was sitting next to Yoseob on the couch, watching Ki Kwang and Dong Woon dancing silly, but I had something else in my mind. Yoseob must have notice. "What's on your mind?" He poked my forehead. I puffed out my cheeks rub my forehead. "Nothing Oppa." I said kissing him on the cheek then snuggle close to him. But truth to be told, I was thinking about how I figured out that I fell in love with Yoseob.

::::::Flashback::::::

Holding my chest I smiles. “I guess I was right.” I said. I can’t believe I didn’t realize sooner. I fell in love with you, Yang Yoseob. I only figured it out when we had our Helium Balloon moment. Saranghae Yoseob. Sweet dreams. I thought as I got up and get ready for bed.

::::::Flashback Ended::::::

I smiled to myself. It’s thanks to the Helium Balloon for making me realized, I looked at Yoseob smiling face. That I love you.