♪ Seeing them again ♪

♥ Helium Balloon ♥

_ May 19_

 

"Hello mam, where will it be?" The cab driver asked me. I smiled and said sweetly. "To Cube Entertainment please." He looked at me funny. "Mam you do know that CUBE Entertainment isn't going to let any fans in." I smiled and laughed. "Yes I know that Sir, but I have a pass." I showed him my special guest pass. He nodded and drove. Ah I wonder if things have changed. I thought, as I look out the window. I wonder if THEY have change. I sighed before smiling to myself and relaxed as we head to my destination.

 

Yoseob's POV:

"Waaah! I don't want to practice today." I whine to my Hyungs. We were stretching our muscles before we started to dance to our new song, ‘Fiction’. “Yah, don’t complain.”  Doo Joon Hyung told me as he gets the song ready. “Yoseob I’m tired too, but we should get prepared. After that it’s over for today.” Jun Hyung Yawned.  I nodded and pout.Yah. Today is too depressing for me to dance.. I look at everyone. They didn’t look like they have much energy in them. I could tell that they are feeling the same thing as me. “Alright, let’s go.” Doo Joon Hyun came back and we all got in position. I really do miss her.. I thought before we started to dance.

 

Yun Soo’s POV:

“Kamsahamnida .” I bowed as the Cab driver drove away. I turned to the tall building known as CUBE Entertainment. As I walk inside, I started to get nervous. What if they don’t remember me? I showed security my pass and headed towards the elevators. What if they forgot about me? I pressed the button and waited. I hope they do remember me…But then again it has been 3 years.I groan and sigh then walk to room ***.  I hate all of this uncertainty.As I got closer to the room, I can hear music booming. Ah they started already. I cracked open the door quietly and peeked inside. I smiled as I saw the guys still looking the same. They did grow more mature though. I started nodding my head with the beat. This is a good song.~ I open the door wide enough for me to lean against it. Unwillingly, I closed my eyes and started clapping to the beat. All of the sudden, the music went off and I paused the clap. In instincts, I hid behind the door.  

 

Yoseob’s POV:

As we practice our song 'Fiction', I heard clapping. I knew I wasn’t the only one who heard it. Doo Joon Hyung stops the music. We looked around and saw no one. “Eh? I could have sworn that I heard someone.” Hyun Seung Hyung said in his thinking mode. "Maybe we are hearing things." Ki Kwang Hyung said scratching the back of his head. “It’s probably today.” Dong Woon mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. It got quiet.

 

Yun Soo’s POV:

My eyes widen. They still remember? I looked down. Today makes it 3 years..I thought they wouldn’t remember with all of their work. I clutched my hands. They waited so long.. Well they won't have to wait any longer. I walked out from hiding and stated to clap for them, smiling.

 

Yoseob’s POV:

Then we heard the clapping again, this time near the door. When I turned around, I froze.  I couldn't believe my eyes! Is this a dream? There she stood, smiling warmly as she claps. We were all too shock to say anything.  Is it really Her? She looks like her. She laughs at our expressions. Her beautiful laugh chimes in my ear. I could feel my blood rushing up to my face. My heart skips a beat when she spoke. "Hi guys. It's great to see you after all these years."  I thought I might faint right here and now! Is it hot in here?

 

Yun Soo’s POV:

They were all in shocked. I wouldn’t blame them. A surprise visit from someone who’s been gone for 3 years is very shocking. Dong Woon was the first one to get out of shock and ran up to me with his arms open wide. "Yunni!!!!!!" He gave me a bear hug. I pat his back. "Dong..Woon..can't..breathe." I manage to get out. "Yah, she can't breathe Dong Woon." Doo Joon pulled him off of me. "Thank..You.Abba." I smiled as I catch my breath. I see that everyone came out of shock. "Yah, I'm not that Old!" He made a face then smiles at me. "I see you haven't changed." He ruffles my hair. I made a face and fixed my hair. "You haven't changed either oppa." I stick my tongue out then I gave him a hug. "Good to see you Yun Soo."  Ki Kwang said when I came over to hug him. "You to Ki Kwai~" I pinched his cheeks. "Yah, again with that nickname." He groaned. I went over to Hyun Seung. "You're back!" We hug and he pinched my cheeks. "Yaahh. Oppa stop." I made a face again. He laughed and ruffled my hair. Jun Hyung came over to us and pouted. "Where's my hug?" I laughed and gave him a hug. Last one was Yoseob. I turn to him and blushed a little. He looks somewhat different. He still has his baby face, but he matured. A lot! I thought. Then Yoseob puffed his cheeks and pouted. "I don't get a hug?" I couldn't help, but laugh. It was so cute. "Of course, come here." I smiled at him, opening my arms out. "Yay Noona!" He happily said, hugging me. I inhale his scent. He smells so..sweet~ I blushed at my own thought. Why am I thinking about that? Yoseob smells the same.. "I'm not a noona, I'm only 1 year younger than you Yobi." “I know." He chuckled. We let go off each other. "Yun Soo, are you staying here?" Dong Woon asked me with puppy eyes. I nodded. "Yeah, I just finished school so I decided to move back." Dong Woon and everyone were so happy. After their practice, we all went to a restaurant to celebrate my come  back. "Hey Yun Soo, where are you going to stay?" Doo Joon asked, pointing his chopsticks with a piece of squid at me. "Yeah Noona, I remember you sold your house before you went to America." Dong Woon said while eating some fish. "Ah well I'm gonna stay in a apartment for now." I looked at them. Yoseob stood up. "No! You can stay with us!" I shook my head. "No, I don't want to be a burden to you guys." I said. Ki Kwang poked my forehead. "When have you been a burden to us? Come on, stay." "I don't know.." I said undertrained. "Please?" Dong Woon put on a puppy face. It was hard to resist so I faced Yoseob. Bad idea. He was right at my face, at least 4 inches away. I blushed. "Pretty please Yun Soo?" Ysoeob did a puppy face too!  I looked away and thought for a moment. "O-ok." I stutter out. Yoseob and Dong Woon cheered. "I just talked to the manager, he says you can stay." Doo Joon pointed his chopsticks with the squid at me again. I ate his squid and did a cheese smile. "Yah!" He yelled at me. We all laughed. Everyone was having fun and smiling. My life can't get any better than this. I thought, watching them.

 

 

_ May 23  _

 

No One's POV:

"Where's Yun Soo?" Yoseob asked his Hyungs. Jun Hyung shrugged. "I thought she was with you." Yun Soo and Yoseob hung out together ever since she came back. Yoseob shook his head, worried. "Maybe she went for a walk?" Dong Woon said with a lollipop in his mouth. "She would have told or called us about it. I'm worried. What is she gets kidnapped and they-" "Hey guys, I'm home." Yun Soo greeted them. She was holding an Chocolate ice cream cone. "Hey Yun Soo, where did you go?" Doo Jong asked her. "Ah I went to walk around the park, I would have called you guys, but I left my phone here." She the ice cream. "O-oh." Yoseob looked down embarrassed. Yun Soo notice and handed him her ice cream. He looks up at her. "Smile Yoseob, I like it better when you smile." Yun Soo gave him a sweet smile. Yoseob blushed before taking the ice cream from her. "Thank you." He said quietly eating it. Yun Soo nodded and whispers to him. "I'm sorry for making you worry about me. I promise to tell you where I go kay?" He nodded blushing red.

 

 

_ May 26 _

 

Yun Soo's POV:

"Yun Soo!!" Someone jumped on me then wrapped their arms around me and put their head on my shoulder. I looked at the person who turned out to be Yoseob. I blushed, seeing how close we are. "Y-yeah Yoseob?" He gave me a cute smile. "You're coming to see us perform at the Music Core tomorrow right?" I nodded. "Mmm. I wouldn't miss it for the world." I smiled at him. We stayed in this position for a while. This feels so right.. Everything was so peaceful until it was interrupted. "Aw, you guys are a couple!" Hyun Seung said happily. That caused the both of us to blush. We let go of each other. "Y-Yah! Hyung!!" Yoseob chased Hyun Seung around the house.

 

 

_ May 27 _

 

Yun Soo's POV:  -10:56 PM-

We were at the Music Core. The guys just finished their song 'Fiction. "You guys did a great job!" I congradulate them. "Thank you!" They all replied. "Yah! I'm beat!" Yoseob said, leaning on me for support. "Yoseob! You're sweaty. TT_TT" I whine. He pulled me closer to him. "But I'm tired." He gave me 'the pout'. I blush. "Fine, but just until we get to the car." I pinch his cheeks. "Mmmm" He replies. We all walked to the car and got in. Yoseob was telling me about the whole performance while I leaned on his shoulder. It was 11:25 and I felt sleepy. Before I knew it I slipped into dark.

 

Yoseob's POV:

"There were so many fans there! I think the whole place was full. Hey Yun Soo, how do you think I did?" I asked Yun Soo, but I got no reply. I turned to her to realize that she fell asleep. She must have been tired. I thought as I move her bangs away from her face. So beautiful...Her Birthday is coming up. I got to think of something. I thought. I lean my head on top of hers. "Yun Soo, what have you done to me? I'm under your spell." I whisper to her. Then I fell into sweet sleep.

 

No One's POV:

"Don't you think so Yoseob?" Doo Joon asked him. There was no reply. "Yoseob?" They all looked back to see Yoseob and Yun Soo sleeping. They all smile. "Them two." Dong Woon said happily.