Two - The next day

Godiva

Slowly opening her eyes Yoon Seo blinked against the bright sunlight that fell into the room. Her brain was still drowsy from the sleep she took some time to come to her senses. Suddenly she felt something moved underneath her causing her to open her eyes in a rush only to realize that she was using Si On’s chest as her pillow with her arms firmly wrapped around his waist and her left leg entwined with his. Her cheeks reddened as she was aware that both of them were half- and Si On had enveloped her body so closely to him. They were never being in such an intimate position like this and she wasn’t sure how to react when he wakes up later. She felt exactly like the first time when she woke up in Si On’s house with just in her nightie, only this time she felt worse because she was in her bra and and she was cuddling with a half- man in bed! She needed to calm down. Afterall, Si On wasn’t any man to her. He was her boyfriend and they had been dating for a year. And it wasn’t like Si On took an advantage of her, he was actually trying to save her last night, she remembered. She smiled as she raised her head a little bit to study her boyfriend’s features. He looked so cute when he was asleep. She was indeed a lucky woman. She felt as if years of her being solo since she was born were paid off well by having a good person and also a genius like him as her boyfriend. Not to mention his looks and cuteness got all her girlfriends and female staffs in the hospital jealous.

Yoon Seo saw Si On frowned in his sleep, maybe because of the bright sunlight. To her surprise he suddenly groaned and rolled them together and this time he pinned her to the mattress with his weight and placed his cheek on her chest, making her blushed furiously. God help her. She was convinced that Si On could hear her heart racing in her chest. He moved again slightly, adjusting his head and grabbed her bare waist tenderly, making her shiver due to his touch. Being intimate with him like this, she felt something inside her responded to his touch. Even though it had been exactly a year since she confessed her feelings to him they still haven’t got into the next stage of their relationship that involves ual intimacy. It wasn’t that she was an old-fashioned woman who will wait until they got married, maybe Si On was, but they were actually giving themselves plenty of time to learn together about relationship.

It seemed like Si On realized that the pillow he rested his body on was kind of weird as he stirred from his sleep, only to find out that he was in an awkward position with his head comfortably resting on Yoon Seo’s chest and his hand grabbing her body like she was his personal bolster pillow. He felt his heart beat faster and quickly detached himself from her. He was even shocked to see she had already awakened and was staring at him with her round eyes and not to mention, her face were crimson red.

“Doctor… I… why didn’t you wake me up? Are you feeling better?” he laid a hand on her forehead. It seemed like her body temperature was normal and she looked better than last night.

“Yeah,” she said, her hands clutched the blanket close to her body which was noticed by Si On.

“Mianhe doctor, you were shivering to death last night and I couldn’t think of any other way but… But I swear I didn’t do anything to you. I was only trying to transfer my body heat to you,” he said innocently.

“I… I understand,” she finally found herself being able to speak coherently. Si On noticed her hands were still clutching the blanket covering her body.

“I have seen everything last night, so it’s okay doctor, you don’t have to be shy around me,” like always, he sounded so innocent. Had it been any normal guy it would totally sound ert and scary.

“Yah! Just because you have seen everything last night doesn’t mean that you’ll get to see me like that again!” She exclaimed.

“But you told me like that before. You said to me that you have seen everything of me, what is the point of me covering up?” he replied. She sighed.

“That… was different,” Not wanting to start an argument with her even though he wanted to know the differences he silenced. Yoon Seo saw him placed his hand at the back of his neck.

“Ah, I already washed them, doctor,”

“Mwo?”

“Your clothes. I haven’t got them out of the machine yet. I will, now. But they are still wet. I need to get them dry first,” he innocently explained as he watched her staring at him as he had grown a second head.

“Then… h-how am I supposed to walk back to my house?”

“Ummm… ah, you can wear my shirt,” he said as he got off his bed. He was only with his boxers on. Yoon Seo felt nervous at the sight of him like that. He then went to his closet to get a nice clean shirt and short pants for his girlfriend. Yoon Seo watched as Shi On walked towards her, she felt her heart beating so fast. If she were honest to herself she enjoyed the view so much. His toned body, and his muscles that weren’t too big nor too small, those characteristics were really her taste in men. He was breathtakingly y being half- like that and in her mind she already could picture things she could do to him when he was being exposed like that. Unconsciously she bit her lips when she unintentionally set her eyes at the lower part of his body.

“Could you please walk over there and turn your head like… like last time,” she said right after she grabbed the clothes from Si On.

“Ah, like this?” he by doing neck rotation like he did last time on their first encounter.

“Ani!!!!! turn your head to the other side!!!” she exclaimed and heard him chuckled and walked away, distancing himself with Yoon Seo.

“Unbelievable,” she huffed. She wasn’t really in the mood for his sneakiness. Now he had his back in front of her. Yoon Seo quickly got off the bed and wore the shirt and pants.

“Doctor, please rest well in your house. You don’t have to cook anything. I’ll bring the food later,” he said while still having his back in front of her.

“It’s okay Si On. I heard that you’re planning to go fishing with kyusunim today,” she said, still struggling to fasten the buttons.

“Andwaemida. I can’t go leaving you like this. I want to stay with you,” he said.

“Gwenchanha Si On-ah,” she sighed in defeat when she knew he wouldn’t let her win this time. Deep down she wanted to spend time with him too, she missed him so much. These days being too occupied with her thesis submission she seemed to have ignored him a lot.

“Andwaemida, and you need to explain to me what happened to you last night, doctor,”

“You can turn around now,” she said. As Si On turned around, the sight of Yoon Seo wearing his shirt and pants which seemed quite oversized for her made him chuckled but he quickly covered his mouth worrying that she might got mad for wrong reasons. Yoon Seo frowned.

“Why are you laughing? Do I look funny wearing your clothes??” Si On shook his head.

“You look really cute in my clothes. Nomu nooomu gyeopta,” he said adoringly (and cutely) and watched her face turned red.

“So, I’ll get going first,” Yoon Seo said, grabbing her handbag and walked to the door and opened it, only to gasp in surprise and her eyes widened as she saw the person standing right in front of her on the other side of the door.  The other person’s reaction was unaffected. He seemed more amused than surprised looking at her.

“Cha Yoon Seo, what are you doing here and why are you wearing Si On’s clothes?” Kim Do Han smiled. Yoon Seo wanted to crawl into a hole and never coming out.