One

Godiva

She might have forgotten their first year anniversary as a couple today. Park Si On couldn’t blame her though. Cha Yoon Seo has been extremely busy working on her research and finishing her thesis. These couple of weeks she doesn’t have any time to eat and sleep properly let alone to spend some time with him. The deadline for the thesis submission is so near and she needs to work extra harder and makes sure she does her tasks perfectly. Si On learned that his girlfriend is a perfectionist when it comes to her work. Yoon Seo never takes any task easily and Si On admires that quality in his girlfriend. But he misses her. He misses walking home with her. He misses having dinner together with her or just spending time together with her on weekend outside or either in his house or hers upstairs. And he is worried that she pays attention to her health a little less than usual lately. Yoon Seo caught a cold two days ago but she insisted that she was fine and said that the cold wasn’t as severe as he thought. Si On wished that she would listen to him to take a rest for a bit but she didn’t. She asked him not to worry because she will rest after she finished her project. Tonight is the night of their anniversary and Si On is alone in his apartment staring at the sky through the window. The wind is too strong tonight. Just at the thought of being outside makes him shivers a little. She’s probably going to sleep in the hospital again tonight, he thought. Earlier when he asked her if she can go home early with him she said she can’t and asked him to go home first because she needed to finish her thesis by tonight. Si On looks at the clock. 5 minutes before their anniversary ends. He sighs. He stands up and turns off the lights.

12.15 a.m.

Si On woke up by the sound of the doorbell. He looked at the clock and wondered who could have been outside in the middle of the night. Suddenly he heard the sound of key numbers being pressed. Could it be…

Si On jumped off his bed and walked to the door as he saw the door being unlocked and opened. He the lights and saw her entered. He noticed Yoon Seo’s shocked expression to see him already standing in front of her. She looked so pale. Yoon Seo was trembling rapidly. The wind was too strong outside and she just wore a blouse sans sweater? Is this woman out of her mind?

“Si On-ah…” she said, still shaking.

“Doctor, are you okay?” he asked worriedly.

“Mianhe… Shi On-ah. I’m sorry I forgot…” Yoon Seo couldn’t finish her sentence as she fell down and luckily Si On managed to catch her before she hit the floor. He felt her shaking rapidly.

“Oh no… ” He panicked as he saw her slightly blue lips but quickly came off to his senses. He picked her up and laid her down on his bed and felt her forehead with his palm. Her skin felt so cold. He couldn’t make her wait until they get to the hospital as she was shaking heavily, and he couldn’t risk her being exposed to the coldness again. He turned the radiator on before he looked for extra blankets in his closet and carried them to the bed. He put the extra blankets aside and looked at her trembling figure again. He needed to undress her first to get rid of those cold clothes off her before he can cover her with the blankets.

“Mianhe, doctor,” he said, as he began to undress her quickly. Si On heard Yoon Seo moaned in protest but he pretended that he didn’t hear it. Finally he got rid of her clothes leaving her with only her cute white bra and matching . Si On couldn’t help but looking at her figure. He was overwhelmed. Yoon Seo was beautiful. And how can she still look so pure like an angel while dressing inappropriately like this? Si On felt his body reacted in a strange way after looking at her and he felt his lower part of his body reacted. All this time he kept thinking if her body really live up to her nickname, Godiva. And now he got the answer. No, he shouldn’t think about that and let Yoon Seo being exposed to coldness any longer. He took the extra blankets and wrapped them around her tightly.

After for an hour sitting beside Yoon Seo on the bed watching her she was still trembling and didn’t get any better. The radiator had already heated up the room but she didn’t get any warmer. She needed more warmth. Si On couldn’t bear to see her like that. There must be something he could do to make her warmer. Si On took a deep breath and slowly took off his clothes until he left with his boxers on. He opened the blanket that covered Yoon Seo before he lay down beside her and pulled the blanket back around them. Si On reached for Yoon Seo's  slim waist and pulled her closer in his arms. That strange sensation came again and he needed to suppress it before it overtook him. Si On knew that Yoon Seo was the cause of him feeling this way but he desperately needed it to stop and start paying attention to her temperature. Si On reminded himself that he did this to help her overcome her sickness. The good thing about him feeling strange was that he felt his body temperature risen with Yoon Seo in his arms and he hoped his body temperature was hot enough to warm her. Yoon Seo stirred from her unconsciousness as she felt something or someone had enveloped her closely. As she opened her eyes, she met a pair of beautiful brown eyes that she had missed the most staring at her worriedly. She felt his bare skin engulfed her bare figure but she was too weak to react.

“Mianhe, doctor. I can’t let you get sick like this so I have to,”

“I’m sorry I forgot our first anniversary,” she said softly. He saw a single tear running down her cheek. He knew she was in pain and that she was upset with herself. He wiped the tear as he saw another one coming, and he wiped that one too.

“It’s okay doctor. I understand. Your research is much more important,” he replied, as he caressed her , trying to transfer his heat onto her body.

“But you are important too, you are much more important than anything else,” she said, as a tear running down her cheek. Si On pulled Yoon Seo closer and buried her head on his chest to comfort her.

“Shh… okay… I understand doctor. Please don’t cry. Close your eyes and sleep. I’ll be here taking care of you,” He said as he her black tresses and not long after that she fell asleep. He studied her face as she was asleep and wondered when did he get so lucky having a goddess with a heart of gold as his lover and in his arms right now. He caressed her flushed cheek and planted a kiss on her forehead.

It’s okay doctor. Right now you’re here in my arms, and I get to take care of you, this alone is such a wonderful moment for me, I know it’s selfish of me to say like this because you’re sick, but I always want to be close to you like this. I love you, Dr. Cha Yoon Seo.

 

I'll probably going to make this 3 shots.... Please R&R :D