The News

I am PREGNANT!!...Not TERMINALLY ILL!!

A/N:OMGSUN!!!!61 SUBS FOR JUST FOREWORD!!!!I am soooo TOUCHED!!!I will try hard to live upto your expectations!!Thank You very Much!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The hospital seemed so huge and white.

The smell of disinfectant stung the nose,making them itch slightly.Shoes squeaked on the highly clean and polished white floor.The waiting room was full of different kinds of emotions.

'It will be alright,baby',a husky voice said,clenching a pale hand in his tanned one. The other one just nodded,tension quivering through the entire body.

'I just h..hope its not something serious',the other one said,voice trembling a bit.

'Ssshh.Nothing will happen.I will always be here',the taller one of them said,smiling at the other,rubbing his back gently.

'Thank you,Yunho'.

'I love you,baby'.

'Me too'.

Jaejoong and Yunho smiled at each other before relapsing into silence again.It seemed a nerve-wracking 15 miutes before they were finally called in for their appointment.

Jaejoong's hand cluthched Yunho's tightly,as they entered the cabin of the doctor.

'Hello.Mr.Jung and Mrs...er..Mr.Jung',Dr.Han said,smiling.He had one of those blue plastic hospital report file in his hand.Probably disinfected like all other things here.Even the lilies on the desk must have been disinfected.

'Please have a seat',the chubby,cherub-faced doctor said.Yunho helped his wife husband into the chair and then sat down,again holding his wife husband's hand.

The doctor sat down shortly,facing the couple.Jaejoong's nervousness was growing by the minute,as was Yunho's tension.But he appeared more calm.

'So.Mr,Jung Jaejoong,you have been having fainting spells from past 2 weeks,along with vomiting',Dr.Han said.Jaejoong just nodded.

'And you did the blood and urine test,like told?',Dr.Han said.Jaejoong nodded again,looking really pale.

'Is it something serious,doctor?',Yunho asked,rubbing Jaejoong's back to calm him down. Dr.Han gave a Santa Claus grin.

'Have you two thought of any names?',Dr.Han asked.

'Names?',Jaejoong whispered.Yunho looked puzzled.

'Yeah names for your kids!',Dr.Han said,grinning so widely that his cheeks must have hurt.

'What do you mean',Jaejoong asked,mixed emotions now.

'You are going to be a mother,Mr.Jung Jaejoong',Mr.Han said,smiling like a Cheshire cat.

Silence reigned....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*BRUKK*

'Ahahaha....i think the news was too over whelming for Mr.Jung Yunho',Mr.Han said,smilng at the fainted man on the floor.While Jaejoong looked on as if he didn't know what had hit him.

                                                                                    -x-x-x-

 

i am really sorry for such short chapter...

but this is just the beginning..hahhaha

Yunho Hwaiting!!XDD

please read and comment!!

Kamsahamnida!^^