Sacrifice(Last Chapter)

Voodoo doll

The 6 of us, sitted right in front of Boss sajangnim, were silently sitted.

 

Boss: " VIXX, I know what you guys need to do. But can you do 1 last thing?"

VIXX: "Yes Boss sajangnim"

Boss:"Finish the final Milky way concert before you leave."

Ken:" Sir... But... never mind we shall do it."

VIXX: "We shall gladly accept this last request."

 

On the last day of the concert, they performed Superhero, Rock your body, Hyde, G.R.8.U and Voodoo doll with some song and dance cover. When we finished performing, N announced.

 

N: "Starlights, I have a sad announcement." They other VIXX members including me started tearing.

Ken: "This will be our last and final performance."

Starlights: "No!!!!"

N: "Starlights, Voodoo Doll is created because of a wrong doing. Please don't land yourself into trouble." Just then, a fire lit up infront of them. I handed down the voodoo doll to the members, each representing each other.

 

Ravi: "I am glad that I have such good fans which support me and VIXX"

Leo: "I will miss you guys."

VIXX: "Good bye!"

 

Imediately after the final sentence, they 6 of them each threw their own doll into the fire. The fans were hurt seeing how pain they were feeling. Some even went up the stage to hug them. Some even tried to turn off the fire. But none of them made it. When the Voodoo Doll is burnt, the 6 of them disappeared into ashes. When they disappeared, their manager came out, took the microphone and said.

 

M: This will be the last of VIXX... we are sorry for this tragedy. Starlights, my condolences.

 

Starlights started to hug each other and cried. The gift which they bought weren't thrown. The gift were in fact burnt after the voodoo doll.

-------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: I cried writing this :(

 

But on the other side, I have a good news. There will be a sequeal for this story. It will be written on Monday. Thank you for reading and subscribing.

 

*The new sequel will be announced tonight.