Revenge

Voodoo doll

"Hyung! Where are we going?"

"Hyuk stay calm. We are going to save Ken."

"But how? I saw him getting taken over by that wicked women!"

 

The 5 boys argued on the car. The whole car got silent immediately when they heard what I said. Leo then hit the chair  and shouted, "Guys! We have to go to the doll shop and get a voodoo doll. The is our only plan!"

 

It's the first time they heard Leo shouting.Ravi calmed him down and they agreed to his plan. When they arrived, they took the voodoo doll which caught their eyes. They took it and hurrily rush back to the building. When they arrived, they were invited by Ken. Not the Ken they know, it's the hypnotised Ken! His eyes turned into cross and he looked fiercely at us. I gulped. We made a plan that I go and get her blood and Leo fight against Ken. N and Ravi go recover their stuff and Hong Bin trys to talk about the friendship they had to break the curse.

 

At my side

 

I sneaked into the dog hole, expecting to see the wicked women. But god is on my side. She is sleeping and blood is dripping from the arm which she stapled. I went there and made sure that the blood touched the heart of the voodoo doll. When the blood dripped onto the doll, I hurriedly ran out of the building carefully taking the doll out.

 

N and Ravi

 

The two of the was taking their stuff while waiting for me to allow the blood to touch the doll. They took our money, clothes and our badge and we left right away.

 

Leo and Hong Bin

 

"Ken! Remember us!" Hong Bin shouted from a distance when Leo threw a fist onto his hand. He is trying to becareful as he is still their friend. 

"Ken! Stop being stubborn and snap out of your mind!"

 

Ken POV

 

'What was I thinking? Why am I attacking our friend?' Argh! 

 

Suddenly, I dropped on my knees. My headache is coming! I am not going stronger... I am getting weak... please break the spell. Just after I thought of breaking the spell, I opened my eyes. I see on my reflection of the puddle on the ground. My eyes are back to normal. I looked at and went to Hong Bin.

 

"Hyung! I miss you!"

"Silly, it's only 3 hours."

 

Hyuk's POV

 

The 3 of was went to join Leo and Hong Bin. Seeing the sight that he regained back his mind, I was glad. Just then, I said, "Lets tear this apart. We can kill her like this." The 6 of us, VIXX, nodded each holding a part of the body and tore it apart. Just then, they heard blood splattering. They celebrated and are happy.

 

We went back to the company. We told boss that we are going to die too...

 

------------------

 

A/N: Read the next chapter: "Sacrifices" to see why they are going to die. :(