Subgroups

ReAliZe (SM First Ever American Girlgroup) Apply Soon

Subgroups

 

 

Name: Real
Number of Members: 2
FanClub Name: Chalcedony
FanClub Color:      (Soft Lavender)    
Debut Single: Be Warmed(originally by Davichi)

Members: Main Vocalist, Lead Vocalist 1/Sub-Rapper

 

 

Name: Alive
Number of Members: 4
FanClub Name: Tsavorite
FanClub Color:      (Lime Green)    
Debut Single: Jeon Won Diary/Countryside Life(originally by T-araN4)

Members: Main Dancer 1, Main Dancer 2, Lead Dancer 1, Lead Dancer 2

 

 

 

 

Name: Zenith
Number of Members: 3
FanClub Name: Paraiba
FanClub Color:      (Crystal Blue)    
Debut Single: Twinkle(originally by TaeTiSeo)

Members: Power Vocalist, Lead Vocalist 2/Sub-Rapper, Lead Vocalist 3/Speaker


Okay, sorry it's been so long since I updated, but I've been going through a hard time in my life right now. I'm 18, I'm old enough to move out, I'm trying to get a job, I'm going through some sort of weird growing-up hormonal thing, and everything right now. But I decided to add some subgroups. Also, something I did that was kind of sneaky (or so I thought)--the fanclub names for the subgroups are the names of gems that are the same color as the fanclub colors. Chalcedony is a stone that comes in multiple colors but one is a gorgeous lavender, Tsavorite garnet is a beautiful green, and paraiba tourmaline is a stunning blue color. Sure, they don't all match the colors perfectly, but i was going for kind of lesser-known gem names so everyone wasn't stuck being Amethysts, Emeralds, and Sapphires (those are just a bit overused to me). So, here are the subgroups. Sorry the positions are set so you don't get to choose, but in a real group, the girls don't get to choose anything, they're chosen by the company for whatever the company wants them to do/be in, and I think this fits it best. There's TaeTiSeo, so we know who will be in that group. Sica and Sunny have the softest voices, so they're perfect as a ballad group. And then the dancers get together. Honestly I wanted three groups of three, but the only 3-member groups I'm familiar with are TTS and Orange Caramel (yes, I know there's others, but I don't know any of them). 

Also, I thought I should put something else rea quick, for the dancers you don't have to pick an actress/TV star. I'd like if someone would choose Zendaya or Bella Thorne or even Caroline Sunshine, but you can pick YouTube dancers and stuff too. I had a girl apply using Chachi as her faceclaim, and I can't tell you how excited I was to see Chachi on the apps. You might have to dig for dancers, but as long as they're dancers, and I can find pictures of them without screenshotting their videos, they're acceptable. (Hint: one of my favorite dancers in the world is Kaotsun, although she's Asian)

And one more thing: can I please get some more American appliants? And can at least one of them be black? Sorry if that's weird, but I want the group to be as diverse as possible. Keke Palmer and Coco jones are two of my favorite people, like ever. I would recommend Coco for one of the main/power vocalists and Keke for maybe a lead vocalist, but anyway. Rant over.