CH5

The Best Friend Zone 2

 

(Hani)

 

Two days have passed and it was time for the report and damn it!!! I lost my copy!!!

 

I had to run to the library to get a new one and when I got back to class the teacher was already there.

 

“guys we have a new classmate.” The teacher said

 

I wanted to know who this new classmate was but I need to check if I have all the things for my report later.

 

“good morning.” A deep husky and somewhat familiar voice spoke.

 

“I’m from Japan but I’m 100% Korean. I came back here because I’m searching for a certain Little Princess.” With that said my head shot up.

 

As I registered who was right up front, my eyes went wide in surprise.

 

WHY IS HE HERE?!?!! O__________O

 

“Hello. My name is Kim Jongin. Call me Kai.” He grinned once he saw me staring.

 

“thank you Mr. Kim. You can sit at the back. Okay class… in our last lesson-----” the teacher went on but my eyes followed Jongin.

 

“what the hell?” I mouthed at him and he smirked

 

“surprise princess.” He mouthed back and I rolled my eyes before getting to the lecture.

 

HE NEEDS TO DO SOME SERIOUS EXPLAINING.

 

 

 

 

--

“Princess~” I know that voice anywhere. I turned and gave Jongin a glare.

 

“what’s that look chibi princess? Aren’t you glad to see me?” he asked

 

“what the hell Kai? You could’ve warned me you were coming.” I said and he chuckled before messing with my hair.

 

“I did didn’t I? I said your surprise is coming.” He grinned

 

SO THAT’S WHAT HE MEANT BY SURPRISE??!! AISH!!

 

“call me Jongin here princess since we’re in Korea.” He added

 

“and call me Hani.” I deadpanned and he laughed

 

“awwwww… you just miss me.” he cooed and I rolled my eyes

 

“yeah right… whatever.” I said and he chuckled before pulling me in an embrace.

 

This is Kim Jongin. Also known as Kai. He’s my friend. I met him in Japan. He was the first to approach me since he figured I was Korean. He’s really noisy, really energetic but he’s really sweet.

 

He took care of me a lot when I was in Japan along with some others. He also showed me different things to enjoy in life such as playing games, sports, driving around the streets late at night and all that.

 

“I have another surprise for you but that’s gonna have to wait.” He said and I eyed him suspiciously.

 

“your surprises are the worst.” I mumbled and he pouted.

 

“you mean you don’t like the fact that I’m here?” he asked and looked at me like a kicked puppy.

 

“fine then. I can just go back to Japan and tell----”

 

“aish stop being such a drama queen.” I rolled my eyes and he smiled before hugging me tightly

 

“ehem.” We both heard and I saw Luhan giving me explain-right-now look.

 

“oh right! Kai this is-----” before I could even say anthing

 

“you’re Luhan right? Princess here has told me all about you.” Jongin said and extended his hand. Luhan was surprised but he shook it anyway.

 

“are you the same Kai that she was sending e-mails to these past week?” Luhan asked

 

“there’s only one room for one Kai in her life.” Jongin smirked and I rolled my eyes

 

“you’re so arrogant.” I said and he chuckled

 

“but you love me right?” he asked and again… I rolled my eyes.

 

There are different sides to Kim Jongin. The childish, the arrogant, the idiot, the smartass, the loveable and the annoying.

 

Now it’s childish Jongin you’re seeing.

 

“yeah yeah sure.” I said and waved him off.

 

“if you’re Luhan… then this must be… Sehun… am I right?” Jongin said and extended a hand for Sehun to shake. Sehun returned the manner before draping an arm over Luhan.

 

“so where’s Baekhyun and Chanyeol?” Jongin asked

 

“you know them?” Luhan asked

 

“nope. Hani just tells a lot of stories about you guys.” Jongin shrugged

 

“you’ll probably meet them at lunch.” I said and he nodded, now it was turn to ask questions again.

 

“seriously Jongin why are you here?” I asked

 

“my mother agreed it’d be best for me to graduate here. And besides, I need to watch over my princess.” He smirked and I rolled my eyes

 

“are you guys in a relationship or something??” Luhan asked, his gossip girl mode was and I choked on air.

 

ME?? AND KAI?? IN A RELATIONSHIP?? IS HE SERIOUSLY ASKING THAT??

 

“unfortunately no.. some----“ before Jongin could continue,  I smacked him in the head

 

“do you have to tell them that??” I asked and he smirked before nodding. Seriously Kim Jongin I will wipe that darn smirk off your face.

 

“oh wait… I suddenly remembered!! Where’s this Chen you keep on telling me about?” Jongin asked so loud that I covered his mouth in embarrassment. I looked over to where Chen was sitting and he was looking back at me confusedly.

 

Damn you Kim Jongin!!! Did you have to ask so loud!?!

 

 

 

(Chen)

 

A tanned skinned boy with messy brown hair came in and introduced himself as Kim Jongin or Kai. Then when he made the final remark he was looking straight at Hani who looked like she’s seen a ghost.

 

I wonder what’s up?

 

I followed Kai to his seat and I saw Hani was staring at him and she talked to him. It seems like they know each other.

 

Maybe someone she met in Japan??

 

The class went on and we were waiting for the teacher to come. Kai stood up from his seat and went over to Hani.

 

I didn’t pay attention not until I heard my name.

 

“oh wait… I suddenly remembered!! Where’s this Chen you keep on telling me about?” Kai asked and Hani had her hand on his mouth in seconds. What’s up?

 

“oh he’s the one huh?” Kai said and gave me a rather challenging grin.

 

“hey buddy!!” Kai said

 

“JONGIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!? SHUT UP!!” Hani said but Kai waited for my response

 

“me?” I asked

 

“yeah you. You’re Hani’s best friend right?” Kai asked and I nodded

 

“well too bad sir.” He gave me a grin. Too bad?? too bad for what??

 

“I’ll be stealing your best friend from now on.” He grinned and pulled Hani closer.

 

I suddenly felt something heavy in my heart. Hani looked embarrassed but she sighed when Kai pouted at her.  Kai smiled and pecked Hani’s cheek and I felt… I don’t know… it felt like I was shot.

 

“baby are you okay?” Yura asked and I looked at her before looking back at Kai and Hani who were talking to Luhan and Sehun now.

 

“y-yeah… just….”

 

“don’t think about what he said. He’s probably just messing with you cause he’s Hani’s friend.” Yura said and I gave a nod. But I couldn’t help but be bothered by what he said.

 

He’ll steal Hani from me??

 

What does that even mean??

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHA!!! so Mr. awesomecosplayer is Kim Jongin aka Kai... for those who guessed right good for you HAHA!!! is he the awaited rival?? stay tuned >:D this fic has a lot of secrets