kim myungsoo

Ms.Pure & Mr.Lies

Kim myungsoo (L) is a only child of kim family. He get less Iinterest from his father who is a only family member for him. He grow up with bad condition after his mom died.

He used to had a kind side but when his mom died because of her kindness his father keep blam with all kind action and it the point of change him.

He grow up as cool and arrogent him become more bad and bad everyday. Especial after his first love cheat on him. After that in his eye girls just like a cheap thing easy to get easy to throw alway. He change girls just like clothes.

He have so called six best friend or should say six enemy-friend iinclude of Hoya, Sungkyu, DongWoo , SungYeol , Sungjong and WooHyun. All are rich child and grow up together but all alway want to win agent each other how ever no one can win over L. He is richness handsomness and smartness.

One day Myungsoo get a horse from his debter and it was the strong horse that can run thousand kilomad without rest. 

He called he friend out of the town to race the horse together. Sixth had chose thier best horse but all are lose to Myungsoo.

When Myungsoo riding horse happyly after win sudden the horse does't listen to him and claim try to make him fall but he quick crab horse's bridle and try to controls horse. But horse not stop and run in to forest even myungsoo try to stop his .

All he friend riding horse follow him

Hi, this is a short update from mind.please don't blame me because of wrong grammar, English not my first language. 

please kindly comment susubscribe and upvote

^¡^♥♥♥♥ 《]