Chapter 2

Pain Of Love
Couples everywhere along the stree,blinded by love.Everyone except me seems happy "But you'll experience it later" I said my thought kinda loud. "Will experince what?" My eyes widen as I heard someone's voice.

"Tao oppa?" I turned and saw Tao was grinning. His smiled faded when he saw my eyebags. "

"Yah! I told you to take care of yourself" he yelled.

"Go away! I don't need you anymore!" I yelled back. I turned and started running. "You know what I can't fall asleep at the thought of you! I love you!" He shouted not so loud but loud enough for me to hear.

-----------

I cried while laying on my bed. Why did Tao came after what he did at me that night. Where's his wife?

-Flashback-

"I wanna go back to China. I wanna get married.. I'm sorry,Jyun" said Tao

"Married?who's the girl? How could you!" I yelled "You're my first love,my unforgettable love,you know?" I continued.

"I know.... Just take care,Jyunnie" he said

-Flashback end-

The past memories flash infront of me. It has been a year since Tao left me. All of sudden I heard someone knocked on my door. I wiped the tears and walked lazily toward the door.

"Oppa?" I said as my eyes widen when I saw him.

*Kris's POV

"Does she still loves me?" I said as I looked down. "Why so curious? You're such a fool! You left her! " Said Luhan.

After dating for over five months,at the end of the frequent fights, You and I said goodbye. It was okay for two days, I even went out to meet my friends for the first time in a while I was partying all night, getting good but why did I end up infront of your house right now...

"I wanna go home but I tell you,you can't go on without her and make sure you talk nicely to her,bye" Luhan said as he turned and walked away.

I knocked on her door. She opened the door. "Oppa?" She asked as her eyes widened probably because I came to meet her.

"Hey Jyun, I got something to tell you.. I only want you, I need you by my side, my pretty girl. You made me smile at your sweet voice. To me, I only have you" I said as I hugged her..... Suprisingly she hugged me back.

"Oppa! I miss you! But you still have your parents though" she chuckled and I smiled. We pulled away and sat on the couch side by side.

"Don't leave me,okay?" She asked me. I nodded.

"I thought of staying in the same house with you' I said excitedly and hoping she'll understand my intention but she just nodded happiyly.

---------

*Jyun's POV

I woke up and saw Kris beside me on the couch. He's the one who made my crying face smile. I erased my long past lovers who I was waiting for even he's married for him.

I stood up and went to make breakfast. As I was preparing the breakfast, I felt a pair of warm arm wrapping my waist. "Oppa,are you hungry?" He nodded and I turned when our lips touched. I turned bac and looked down,blushing. "M-m-my first kiss" I said.

"It's not a kiss,Jyun-ah" he pouted.

"Why is it not consider as a kiss?" I turned back again and he kissed me deeply on my lips. After a moment,he pulled himself away and said "This is what we called 'a kiss' you're so cute when you're blushing like this" I pouted. I was glad that he's the one who took my first kiss.

------ Another update! Enjoy T.T haha