Chapter 1

Pain Of Love
On a deep and sleepless night,I suddenly thought of you. I grabbed my coat and went out. I walked over to the street that you used to take me home. I remembered those times,those memories and smiled. I wondered how are you doing? Are you fine without me? Thinking of that my smile faded and tears poured to my cheeks. I wiped my tears and tried to smile

"Be strong,Jyun! You're a strong girl!"

Without knowing I called your name "Kris oppa!"

And as I turned around to go back,I saw you with your friends,talking and laughing till... You saw me ,you stopped laughing.

*oh my god,how could this be,I shouldn't have come,I should've just slept at my house,this is so embarrassing* I thought.

It felt like the time had stopped.The fact that you're standind just a few metres infront of me with your friends made me sad and nervous. I decided to run...run away from you,as fast as I could till I reached at my house.

----------- *Author's POV (at school)

"Eyy,what's wrong with you?'' Sehun said as he pointed at your puffy eyes.

"I just couldn't sleept last night..."

Pity on Sehun.. Your little heart doesn't know that Sehun loves you.

"Just tell me what's wrong! I know something happened" he said worriedly.

"I broke up with him two days ago.I'm sick of fighting now,everyone told me that I'm gonna end up dating him again but this time it feels somewhat different than the last time we broke up.It's like we're not gonna get back"

''So...you told everyone but not me?'' Sehun asked and pouted.

"I'm sorry.. Everyone means my grandma and my mum.. And I didn't mean to--"

Before Jyun could finished her words,Sehun interrupted and said "it's okay though. I don't mind" He smiled and that made Jyun's heart calm.

*Jyun's POV

-Flashback-

"Every single day,we hate on each other! It seems like we can't live if we don't attack each other! Whose fault is it that we're this way?" Kris stopped and took a deep breath. "I don't see like we can make it in the future.Let's break.. We're not meant to be" He said and turned.

I wanted to tell him that I love him for the last time but my lips wouldn't move. Watching him walked away without courage to stop him was the hardest moment in my life.

-Flashback end-

"Jyun? Jyun-ah?" Sehun called me and shook my shoulder.

"Nae?'' I said.

"What are you thinking about? Let's go back!" I nodded.He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the classroom.

As we're walking,I saw Kris. I tried to avoid eye-contact with him but unfortunately,he saw me looking at him.My body stiffen and I stopped walking.Luckily,Sehun was there and he knew what's wrong with me. He quickly dragged me away. He brought me to the park and we sat on a bench. I still couldn't talk.

"Just move on,Jyun.. Because-" He took a deep breath before continued "Because as a bestfriend it's hurt to see you like this. If I let you live like this,I'll regret forever. He make you struggle,just forget him. I'll try to treat you better,Jyun''

I turned to look at him. All I saw was his pure and concerned eyes. I'd the urge to hug him but before I could make my move,he hugged me. After a few moments,he let me go and I smiled.

''Better now?'' He asked. I nodded.

"You know what,when you date Kris,my heart was bruise at the thought of you getting away'' I smiled.

"but now,there's no one in my heart anymore just my parents,my grandma and of course my bestfriend,Oh Sehun" I lied *sorry Sehun,I need time to forget him. I know that you're very worry and don't want to lose me as your bestfriend but for now I can't forget him just can't * I thought.

*Sehun's pov*

"....and of course my bestfriend,Oh Sehun" she said while smiling. In my heart I knew that she's lying cause in her eyes,there's another guy. I wanna broke down but thinking of she need time to move on I took a deep breath and smiled back. *I'm just her bestfriend though* I thought.

------

Well,Hi there.. I hope you enjoyed reading this short chapt.I'm using my phone so it's kinda hard for me to write(it's kinda tiring) but I'll update later with a better chapt :D thanks!