Library Romance

Library Romance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uOTlOVKT6I

this song was my inspiration for this one shot fanfic. Teehee. ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------

*Months already passed and Yyu and Zelo became inseperable since you guys started dating.*

Zelo visited you everyday at the library.

While looking through books, he snuck up behind you and embraced you. A smile lit up your face. You turn around and got on your tippy-toes to peck him on the lips because he was so tall. You hugged him back. 

Zelo sat down at one of the back tables. He propped up on an elbow and gazed at you,  watching you with gentle eyes as you restocked the books on the proper. You felt him looking at you and looked over. You smiled and waved at him.

When you were on your break you would check out some books you havn't read yet. When you slid books out one by one, Zelo would play Peek-a-Boo with you through the shelves.

You would jump, startled by Zelo. You guys smile at each other. Zelo leaned in towars you through the shelves. You leaned in towards him and gave him a little smooch. As you guys pulled away, both of you bumped your heads on the top shelf.

"Ouch!" both of you said loudly.

"SHH!!" The librarian hushed you.

You and Zelo looked at each other and giggled quietly.

-----

You and Zelo decided to go take a walk in the park after you were finished at the library.

You guys walked hand in hand. While walking, Zelo  spotted a couple riding a bike together. The boy was steering the bike while his girlfriend sat in the back hugging her boyfriend tightly around his waiste.

"C'mon," Zelo grinned at tugged your arm.

Zelo rented a bike. Soon, the two of you sped off together. You embraced Zelo from behind. He felt so warm. You nuzzled your cheek on his back.

Zelo looked back at you and grinned. He spotted a flower cart and sped to it. As he peddled passed by the vendor, he swiftly exchanged his money for a single red rose. He sniffed it and then handed it to you. You reached for the flower.

"Gomawo oppa," you were touched, "Saranghae."

-----

After a long day of spending time with Zelo, he took you home. You unlocked the front door. You turned around to Zelo, "Thank you again for today," You smiled as you lightly tipped the rose on his nose, "Annyeong oppa."

As you turned to leave, Zelo grabbed your wrist. You whirled around as he pulled you in, your faces just inches away.

"Never say good bye. Those words don't exist between us." *Disclaimer: This line were lyrics from Good-bye, Hello by TaeTiSeo (SNSD)*  Zelo leaned in and kissed you deeply. Your eyes closed and you began to kiss him back. He held your hand with the rose in it as you kissed.

-----

~ The End~

Thank you for reading my little one shot story. ^^