Date

Library Romance

You stared at the clock nervously. *Only a minute 'till 6* you nervously tapped your finger on the table and looked out the library window. You saw the boy walk down the street and come up the front door. You jerked up as he walked towards you.

"Ready to go?" he smiled. You nodded nervously.

You guys walked out of the library. You guys didn't talk as you walked down the block. The atmosphere was awkward. You looked over to the boy from the corner of your eye. He had a bright smile on his face. He felt your stare. You shot your head back to the front before he caught your eyes.

He gave out a small laugh, "Why is the atmosphere so weird?" you stayed silent and bit your lip. The boy broke the silence once again and introduced himself, "I'm Choi Junhong by the way. But my friends call me Zelo."

"Ah, I see," you bowed, "It's nice to meet you Junhong."

Zelo stopped you, "You don't have to be so formal. We're on a date." Your cheeks flushed from embarrassment. All of a sudden, it started rain. "Are you serious?! There wasn't any rain in the weather forecast!" Zelo looked at you who was getting soaked. He quickly took off his jacket and the both of you huddled underneath it. "C'mon." You guys ran into the nearest cafe.

You dusted off the light raindrops on your clothes. Zelo came over to the table you were sitting at and handed you a cup of Hot Coco. "Here ya go."

"Gomawo." You smiled brightly. You loved to drink Hot Chocolate on rainy days. It made you feel cozy.

Zelo smiled, "You're beautiful when you smile." You blushed a bright pink. "Oh!" Zelo startled you. You saw him reach for your bangs. "You still have raindrops in your hair." You blinked at him as he lightly ruffled the raindrops out of your hair.

You guys enjoyed your cup of Hot Choco.

When it stopped raining, Zelo walked you home. "I had a lot of fun."

"I did too." You smiled.

Zelo awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck, "If you don't uh.. mind.. Is it.. ok.. if.. uh.." his words trailed off. 

You can hear the nervousness in his voice. Your face softened. *He's so adorable when he's nervouse* "I would love to go out with you again." You smiled.

Zelo's face brightned, "Jinjja?! YES!!" You giggled at his celebration.