Agreement

f o u r t y t h r e e w o r d s
 
 
He hated it. But then again, he loved it just the same. This agreement of theirs…it was the only thing he was living for anymore…

Being able to touch the man he loved. Being able to kiss and hug and be loved by him. And all in exchange for just a couple homework assignments? His life was really too good...

No it wasn't.
 
His life .
 
Their actions had no emotion, no feeling to them. They were just performed. That was it.

But Chanhee craved for them to be real.  For their and their kisses to be more than just unadulterated lust. For his 'I love you's not to fall on deaf ears and actually be returned for a change.

However, the realist inside him blatantly said that that would never happen. Minsoo was straight after all... And the straight king-ka of the school never falls in love with the nerdy gay boy from the front of the class.

Those were the things of manhwas and BL movies…not real life.

No. Real life was the four-eyed Lee Chanhee somehow having managed to covince the Bang Minsoo to sleep with him in exchange for doing all his homework assignments for the rest of the year...
 
But Chanhee guessed he shouldn't complain. Minsoo could have called him a and beaten him up when he confessed to him, but he hadn't. Instead, Minsoo had politely informed the younger male that he didn't swing that way but thank you all the same because having someone as charming as Lee Chanhee like him was a real honor.
 
He had been the ing gentleman Chanhee knew him to be. The same ing gentleman Chanhee had fallen for…
 
The younger male almost couldn't believe his ears when he had heard himself ask, "Could we at least have ?"
 
"…Uh…"
 
"I mean-- I-It'd just be like--a onetime thing--no strings attached…I'll even do all your homework for you, i-if you want."
 
Minsoo had smirked then.
 
Mother. ing. Smirked.
 
"You're rather adorable when you beg, you know?"
 
When they had kissed, Chanhee had learned that Minsoo's lips tasted like peppermint. And when they had had , Chanhee had learned Minsoo was secretly a quasi-sadist.
 
So to accommodate, Chanhee turned himself into somewhat of a masochist. He was never hurt physically; the shooting pain in his backside had never been so intense that he couldn't hide it. His heart was what was being abused more than anything else…
 
Knowing whatever passion felt was just 'in the moment'; knowing whatever love existed in their 'relationship' was purely one-sided; knowing he would always be nothing more than a mere tool to pleasure. These are the things that tortured Chanhee from the inside out.
 
These are the things that made him cry himself to sleep every night. These are the things that made him feel like a chainsaw was ripping into his chest everyday in class when he had to just sit quietly and watch as girls flirted and played with Minsoo  in ways he would never be able to do in public.
 
Because he was a boy. And Minsoo was straight. And straight boys don't flirt or play around with other boys… Not in public, anyway…
 
 
 
Suddenly, his phone began to ring. He raised it to his ear.
 
"…Hello?"
 
"Hey, it's me." 
 
Of course it's you. When it is ever anyone but you?  
 
"What's up?"
 
"I need some help with my math homework and was wondering if you could come over?"  
 
'I'm and need your tight in my bed. Right now.'  
 
"…I'm on my way."
 
"Cool, thanks Chanhee."
 
Of course he said he would come. He always came when ever Minsoo called.
 
They had an agreement, after all.
 
 

 
 
 
 
a/n: hopefully i'll be able to write more over spring break. i need to update my other fics soooooo badly TT_TT