1S

Under the mistletoe

The first snowy day has come! Chan standing in front of the window. Watch the night scenery of Seoul city,it's so wonderful. Chrismast trees adorn the streets around.

Chan look at the street. Watch people walks around happily. He's pouting,he's very in badmood after have a fought with Soonyoung last night.

Chan really want to spend chrismast night with Soonyoung. But sadly,Soonyoung was very busy this week.

.

.

.

Hansol looked at Chan,who standing in front of the window.

"Yah Channie! what's wrong with you?" Hansol asked Chan while patting Chan's shoulder that makes Chan a bit shocked.

"Nothing hyung!" Chan answer it lazily.

Hansol frowning at Chan. He never seeing Chan being like this. Chan is a cheerful person,so it's a bit weird to see Chan being like this.

"Really?" Hansol really want to know what happen with Chan tonight.
"No. I have a fought with Soonyoung hyung last night.." Chan think it's better to tell this to Hansol. Well maybe Hansol will help give him a solution.
"Why?" Hansol shocked. He never see SoonChan are fighting.

"I was just asked Soonyoung hyung to spent chrismast night together,but he's very busy so yeah...we're fought". Chan pouted while remembering 'that last night accident'. 

"Ah~ let's make him jealous on you!" Hansol said it with loudly.

"He is your boyfriend! Of course he wouldn't let you flirting with the other!" Suddenly Mingyu said it while standing in front of the door.

"How long you are standing there?" Hansol shocked and looked at Mingyu like just seeing a ghost.

"Yak! don't see me like that! I'm not that scary. I was already standing here since you're screaming so loudly" Mingyu chuckling while walk to the sofa and keep do an arguing with Hansol.

Chan sighed. He know these two hyungs won't help him. And of course he won't do what Hansol suggested to him. pffft

.

.

.

It has been three days since Soonyoung and Chan are fighting. Chan trying to talk to Soonyoung but he keep get ignored by Soonyoung.

.

Chan arrived at his dorm after practice. But...there is no one here. Where are his hyungs?
He keep looking around till he found something. Well it's a short message that tacked on the refrigerator.

To: Chan

Come to xxx street. Tonight at 7 p.m.

I'm waiting you there! 

                                        -from: ?

Chan looked up at the clock,it's 5 p.m already! so it's still 2 hours more left! He's very curious about who sent the message.

.

.

.

Chan walk around on the street. The place that writed based on the message. He looked around and suddenly he heard his phone rang. There's a text from an anonymous.

Find me under the mistletoe tree beside XXX shop. Hurry up! I'm waiting for you there 

Chan walk to the beside XXX shop fastly,he's very curious about what will happen there and who asked him to do it?

He keep walking till he arrived at the mistletoe tree beside xxx shop...

It's the most beautiful time of the year

Lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer
I should be playing in the winter snow
But I'mma be under the mistletoe

I don't want to miss out on the holiday
But I can't stop staring at your face
I should be playing in the winter snow
But I'mma be under the mistletoe

With you, shawty with you
With you, shawty with you
With you under the mistletoe......

Chan's body feel froze. Chan feels like being hypnotized.

Chan teared up. He doesn't even know why he's teared up right now. Maybe he can't believe with what he see now.

 

It's Soonyoung hyung!

 

"Hey baby,I'm sorry I was ignored you about two-" Soonyoung suddenly stand up and hugs Chan tightly
"Three days. It has been three days you've ignored me"
"Ah yeah! I'm sorry, I was busy prepared this all for you...Happy 1st anniversary!"

 

Chan shocked. What day is it?!?! OMG It's 25th December! It's their 1st anniversary! How could he forget about today?!

" I-I...I think I'm forget about today hyung" Said Chan while leaned his head on Soonyoung's chest.

"tsk! I don't care if you forget about today. The most things that I don't want happen is if you don't love me anymore..." Soonyoung lift Chan's chin and kissed Chan's lips deeply.

 


EHMAHGERD PRAISE THE LORD FINALLY I CAN COMPLETING THIS STORY UGH. I'm sorry if it's really bad since my english isn't my main language and also IDEK where the heck is this idea comes lol. I got this idea when I'm getting bored in my class orz

Anyway thankyou for reading my story^^. pls correct me if I'm wrong ; w ;