13.7.2009

The Broken Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13.7.2009

Kyuhyun pov

I drive my car slowly because of traffic jammed.When i turn the left side,i remember that park. The park that I used to play with Sungmin-hyung when we were kid. Because of him, I'm already late for my date. Last night, he come just to remind me about our promise 20 years ago. I'm Cho Kyuhyun, for me the promise that time was unmatured. Who want to hold the promise that they make when they're 5 and 7 years old. But it difference for Sungmin hyung. Believe or not, he still remind me about that promise every ing years. Even I already give him the harsh answer last night, he still come again this morning. Like I care, is he hurt or not.

When I already pass the jammed, I continue my journey to my girlfriend's house, Seohyun. I know that I already too late for my date. But its okay, I just need to buy a present to convince her. When I reach at her house, suddenly my handphone ringing. Without see the caller, I just push the green button to answer the calling.

"Annyeong" I said while turn off the car engine.

 "Kyu..."said the caller.  

"oh..Hae hyung, why you call me?" I ask.  

"Sungmin... Kyu... Min.."I heard Donghae sob on other line.  

"Min?Sungmin hyung?" I asked Donghae.

  "What?of course Sungmin... Did you know another Sungmin" I can sense that Donghae was angry.  

"Oh.. What happen to him?" I said like i -don'-t care-voice.  

"Min's accident. He was hit by a car when he want to cross the road. And Hyukkie said that he was  critical."said Donghae.

  'What? I thought he just...'  

"Kyu..."Donghae said when he did not get any respond.  

"Where? Where he is?"  

"Seoul Hospital"  

"I'll be there in 15 minutes." i said to Donghae an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter