Weird place and time

163 hours.
 
Year 1960, 16 hours passed since then current time: 7:30 am
 
Someone trips over his leg, Lu Han groans a little.
 
“Sorry,” Seohyun whisper and apologize while quickly grabbing her school bag from the corner of the room. Lu Han frowns then he gets up and run his hand through his tousle hair. He yawns. Yesterday seemed like a dream to him. But still, it can’t change the fact that he is stuck here in the past.
 
“Where you going?”
 
“School,”
 
He looks around, but the room is dark. Seohyun did not switch on the lights. He finds his phone right beside him on the cold hard floor. “There’s toothbrush, towel and some of ahjussi new clothes that he never wears before because it was too small for him in the bathroom right next this room on the right.” She explains quickly and stuffs all of her item in her school bag.
 
“I’ll only be home in the afternoon so,” she pauses and bites her lips, thinking. Lu Han looks at her. “I’ll try to help you regain your memory after tha- Wah!” She looks at the clock. Late! Grabbing her socks from the closet, she opens the door but hesitantly, she looks back at Lu Han.   
 
“Ahjussi will be home later in the late morning so try not to let him sees you.” Then she runs off quickly closing the door behind her.
 
Slipping in her shoes, Seohyun sighs before walking briskly making her way to school. She couldn’t sleep at all last night, with that weird guy- Lu Han sleeping in the same room with her, how could she?! Every hour, she kept glancing, peeping at him who was sleeping afraid that he might suddenly take advantage of her- Seohyun shakes her head then sighs. No one could possibly take advantage of her, she is ugly, an illegitimate child; a bastard. Ahjussi once told her that her mom was a who slept with many guys a day and her dad was a criminal. She smiles bitterly and looks ahead. Taking her spectacles out from her bag, she put it on.   
 
“Think positive Seohyun.” She mumbles to herself. “At least you get to see Dong Wan later!” her smile gets wider before speeding up to school quickly.
 
At the same time, Lu Han gets out of the bathroom with a new set of clothes. He looks around the empty house. Everything seems silent and unmoving. Walking back to the room, he suddenly stops. He steps on a file. Picking it up, it says Chengdu High School. Lu Han shrugs. Might as well explore what it looks outside in the year 1960 before sending this file to Seohyun.
 
---
 
The school bell rang and from a distant, Seohyun starts to run. The clock struck 8:00 am. Running up the school stairs, she calm herself, adjust her hair and spectacles before standing in front of the classroom door. Panting, she slowly opens the door to find all eyes on her. Head hung low, she quickly bow and apologize to the teacher before walking to her seat. Whispers could be heard while Seohyun walk to her seat.
 
“She is late. She was never late.”
 
“Don’t care. Why bother with such person.”
 
“Must be up yesterday night doing something. See her sudden dark circle around her eyes.”
 
Then someone sniggers. “Like mother like daughter.”
 
Her body shakes a little hearing the last sentence. She bites her lips head hung even lower and quickly walks to her seat in silent.
 
---
 
Current time: 8:30 am
 
Outside, everything looks so old, so history. Lu Han looks at every building and place, knowing what it would become fifty years down the road. He smirks. Walking down the street, he manages to find Chengdu High School with the help of a friendly passer-by.
 
He stands right outside of the school gate. Should he sneak in? Right before he could do anything, someone grabs him by the wrist and pulls him in the school.
 
“Where did you go?! I have been searching all over for you!” The guy stood before him, dressed smartly seems like he’s wealthy. Lu Han frowns but keeps his silent.
 
“We are extremely late for class!” Dragging him to what it seems like the principal office, they stop. The unknown guy opens the door and the principal greets them. “Lu Han! You are finally here!” Lu Han frowns. The principal knows his name? Why? Someone pushes him down, forcing him to bow. The unknown guy from before speaks.
 
“We are sorry Mr Kim,” he apologizes while Mr Kim laughs. Lu Han frowns even more but still, he decides to keep quiet.
 
“It’s alright Ha Joon! We are glad that the both of you join our school! Lu Han’s father and I are after all buddies for such a long time!”
 
The school bell rings once again. Mr Kim laughs signal them to leave. “We will be going then.” Ha Joon bows Lu Han just stand still. Not understanding anything. Again, Ha Joon pushes Lu Han down forcing him to bow and after that dragging him out of the office and walk along the school classroom corridor.   
 
“The hell?” Ha Joon said as he stares at Lu Han. “I know you hate coming to this school but you got to act Lu Han.”
 
“What?”
 
“Just endure this for a month or so before your father get us another school.”
 
Lu Han stares at him. “Look I’m not-” A classroom door suddenly opens from the side. The teacher walks out and smiles at them. She returns her smile to the class. Lu Han sighs. The file is still in his hands. Why the hell is this place so weird?
 
“Class let’s welcome our two transfer student Ha Joon and Lu Han!”
 
Claps and whispers can be heard. Lu Han tries to walk away but Ha Joon stops him and drags him in the class with him. Lu Han glares at him. Inside the class, Seohyun frowns a little. Lu… Han? Where did she hear that name before?
 
“Oh my god they are so cute!”
 
“That brown blonde hair guy looks way cute!”
 
Seohyun looks up. Her eyes widen. The guy at her house! The guy that stole her first kiss! THAT GUY! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE? Lu Han looks around. His eyes meet Seohyun’s. Quickly, Seohyun avoids his contact. Maybe it’s the wrong person.   
 
“Well the both of you can sit in the middle,” the teacher smiles. The girls in the classroom go wild.
 
Lu Han cuts in. “Can I sit there beside her?” He points at Seohyun then the empty seat beside her. Startle, Seohyun turn and looks away. WHAT IS HE DOING?! The guys snigger, the girls’ glare at Seohyun.
 
“I won’t sit next to a if I were you.” Someone says. The class explode into laughter. Lu Han frowns. A ? He smirks. Seohyun head hangs low, hands on her lap clutching tightly into a fist. Don’t cry. Without a word, Lu Han walks pass the seat he was originally assign to and to the seat beside Seohyun. Ha Joon stares at Lu Han and look shock. Seohyun looks shock too. She bite her lips and keep quiet, avoiding Lu Han’s and the class’ eyes.  
 
“Err,”
 
“So can we start class now?” Lu Han smiles to the teacher. Seohyun reminds him so much of her. Ha Joon smacks his head and sighs. What a problematic guy.     
 

 
Thanks all for reading, upvoting and commenting! <3 ^^