Thank You...

❝Ordinary L i f e ❞

2:Thank You...

 


There's this boy who always catches my bus. Whose eyes are black-brown, sweeter than the chocolate ice cream the kids eat in summer.

He always sits with his three friends and laughs a lot at the most insignificant little things. One time they were talking about the things they had done over the summer. Nothing to special, but the boy never said what he did, he only listened and laughed along. When his friends are silent, he looks out the window with a distant glint on his big puppy eyes. I didn't think much of it, he might have been bored.

How wrong was I.

I always sit exactly two seats behind them. No matter what he does, to me, he is the most beautiful person I've seen.

• • •

There's this boy who always catches my bus. Who always acts happy every morning at seven in the morning. 

He sits with his three friends and gives them empty smiles, with that rich smile he has. Recently he's been wearing long sleeve shirts. Which is weird, we're in he middle of the summer. I never spoke up to ask him about it, I'm always too shy. 

I wish I had the courage to talk to him, even if it was a small hello. I had only interacted with him once, and it was for school purposes. The second years where supposed to help us on an annual project the school had. It was tradition.

Every time he had tried talking to me, I was to nervous to answer and all I would do was nod. 

I sit exactly two seats behind him ands his friends. And I think he's beautiful, to bad I'll never have the courage to tell him.

• • •

There's this boy who always catches my bus. Whose eyes have become dull, no longer as sweet as the ice cream the kids eat, in winter. 

He sits with his three friends and only stares at his lap. And whenever his friends say something funny, he doesn't laugh anymore. Those rich smiles are gone, how much I miss them... He's been like this for a while, he doesn't even participate in class anymore. His grades are slipping, I wish there was something I could do to help. But I'm too shy.

I sit two seats behind him and his friends. And I think he's beautiful.

• • •

There was this boy who caught my bus. He was found by his parents after he shot himself.

He wrote a letter to his three friends and told them he loved them. He wrote a letter to his parents telling them he was sorry and that he loved them.

I'd found a folded piece of paper stuck to my bedroom window. It was from him. I recognized the writing.

He wrote a letter to the sad boy who always sat two seats behind him. He said I was beautiful.

That night I thought of all the things I could have done to prevent this. All the things I would have done to see that rich smile of his one last time. But I had been a coward, and done nothing. All these signs were in front of my face and I had done nothing. That small crush I had, had turned into something more. 

I sit two seats behind him and his friends. And I still think he's beautiful.

• • •

To the boy who always sat two seats behind me.

I've always thought you were beautiful. I wonder why you never saw that. Your beautiful puppy face, dark brown hair, light creamy skin, pretty fingers, and your feminine body (especially your thighs). I thought it was perfect. But I never got the chance to tell you. 

I wonder if you remember me, we had to work on the annual project together. At first I hadn't been to excited, being stuck a nerd and all. But I got extremely attached to you and those small smiles you would give me every time I made a joke. Don't think I never saw them! You should smile more often, it suits you. 

You may have never really talked to me (all you did was nod, I wonder if it's because you didn't like me?), but the small reaction you gave where enough to make my day. Now I sound like some stalker! But I guess that's what I am.

Hell, If i had the balls, I would have asked you to marry me! Hmmm~. Mr.Park Baekhyun, It has a nice ring to it. 

I guess that little crush turned in to love. I just wish i could have confessed. 

Promise me something. Promise me you'll always try smiling no matter what. Thank you for always being there, even if it was distantly.

Sincerely,                                                                                                                                        

Chanyeol, Your secret admirer

PS. I love you.

• • •


A/N 

Ughhhhhh! This was too angsty for me! But i still like it! I did an Exo couple this time!!! I hope you know who it is!!! What do you guys think?! Hmmm~ what couple should be next? Should it be a chapter or fluffy. Maybe rom com! I don't know yet... either way feel free to request something for any couple for any group Here. It can be a picture or a small idea/ fantasy you have! This thing is becoming long!!! Either way this was Inspired by this post Here. I'm here to fulfill your fantasies! Not in that way!!!! 

Playlist:

Cold Play- Sparks

Lana Del Rey- Young and Beautiful

Led Apple- With the Wind

K.Will- I Hate Myself

~Alexa

Good Morning/Good Night

{4:03pm 12/15/13}