Good Morning

❝Ordinary L i f e ❞

1:Good Morning


"Ughh... What time is it?" Daehyun shifted his body to its side, turning to the clock next to the bed. It was seven in the morning, this was usually the time he would wake up for his morning routine. 

Daehyun lifted the covers off his body, trying his hardest not to wake up the sleeping figure wrapped in the covers. He knew if he were to wake up the sleeping beauty there would be a lot of nagging. When his feet touched the cold wooden floor he automatically shivered. It may be the middle of April, but it had rained last night. Surprisingly enough rain had stopped later that night and the sun couldn't be any brighter.

Daehyun turned back to the human lump on his bed, he could see it rising up and descending every few seconds. An arm popped out from the covers, trying to search for something that was missing. Daehyun felt a smile forming on the corner of his lips. 

"Go back to sleep, I'll be back in a few minutes. I'm gonna shower." The person in the covers only hummed in response, pulling the creamy arm back inside. Daehyun reached out for the lump of chocolate brown hair, ruffling it in the process; receiving a soft hum of pleasure.

He walked to the closet to pick some clean clothes to change in to after his shower.

Running a hand through his dark chocolate hair, Daehyun walked to the bathroom to continue his morning cleaning. He rubbed his face feeling the newly acquired stubble under his finger tips. 

He stripped from his sleeping clothes, placing them on the counter, along with the new set. He took one of his towel and hanged it on the the shower curtains. He turned the water on and waited for it to turn warm on  his hands. Once it was warm enough, Daehyun walked in to the shower, letting it soak his body from head to toe. He washed his hair and scrubbed his body, the scent of the soap was his favorite. It reminded him of the one sleeping under the covers. Lemons

Once he was done he reached for the towel, drying his wet body. He stepped out of the shower and picked up his boxers, putting them on. Soon after putting on his pants and a white shirt. 

Standing in front of the sink he reached out for the shaving cream; pouring some onto his hands, rubbing them together until the blue cream had turned to white. 

He covered his chin and cheeks with the cream, he picked up the razor and graced it on this skin. Leaving behind the now soft, clear skin. Doing the same for the rest of his face until it was all clear. He the water and waited a few minutes until it was luke warm. He washed his faced, getting rid of any of the left over shaving cream. He grabbed the towel hanging on the wall, drying his face and neck. 

He looked at the mirrors in front of him, admiring his freshly washed face. He fixed his damp morning hair, trying to make it look decent as possible.

When he was done, he went back to the bedroom. The room he shared with his lover. He smiled again at the sleeping figure in their bed, whose body was now mostly uncovered. The figure was holding Daehyun's pillow like a child and its teddy bear, it was the most angelic sight Daehyun had seen from the younger so far. 

The older walked back to the bed, sitting next to still sleeping boy. It was past eight a.m,it was time to wake him up.

"Jae~" He cooed. "Jaejae, wake up. You have to go to class." Daehyun gently caressed Youngjae's soft fluffy cheeks. Daehyun was flattered with how adorable and precious Youngjae looked at this moment, he couldn't help but hug him, smelling the strong scent of lemons from the younger boy in the process.

Youngjae was starting to wake up, due to his boyfriend's soft touches. Rubbing his still tired eyes as he lifted his upper body. He looked at Daehyun and blushed a little mumbling, "Mmm, good mornin' Daedae..." His voice was starting to doze off. 

Daehyun chuckled at his half asleep lover. He lowered his head and gently kissed the younger's pouty lips. He whispered back, " Good morning, princess~" 

Youngjae wrapped his arms around Daehyun's shoulders, pulling him into the covers. This took Daehyun by surprise, only for a second. Youngjae entangled his legs with Daehyun's now clothed ones. Daehyun pulled Youngjae closer, placing his hands on his waste. The other was trying to find a comfortable position, when he did he nuzzeled his face on the nape of Daehyun's neck.

"Youngjae, we have classes at ten. Come on lets get up, and you can make me breakfast." Daehyun whispered. But Youngjae wasn't taking any of it. He was sleepy and it was all the olders fault. He was the reason why tired from last nights activites. 

"Nope~ Let's just stay like this til' nine and then i'll make breakfast for you. Okay?" Daehyun hummed in response. He gripped Youngjae's white sleeping shirt and started rubbing circles on his back, luring the younger back to sleep. 

Daehyun wasn't sleepy anymore, so he was going to let Youngjae rest and wake him up a little before nine. He was fine with just cuddling. 

The sun was now higher that it was earlier this morning, the rays coming from the windows were warming them up. He had a feeling that every day after this one was going to be the best of his life. 

"Sleep tight, angel..."

• • •


A/N

OMG so much fluff!! Daejae!! Hmmm Mabye an exo couple should be next!? WHat do you guys think? Either way i hope u liked it. This post and this one served as great inspiration for this chapter so i give credit to those amazing people who made them!!!By the way me and my friends will write little stories(oneshots)for pictures,videos, or other things that give us an idea for a chapter!!! <3 Ummm i think that's all for this.

Playlist:

Lim Kim- Rain (I love this song to much!)

Shinee- Close the Door

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu- Chodo ii no

Mac Miller- Keep Floatin'

 

~Alexa

Good Morning/Good Night!

{3:53pm 11/30/13}