i'll see you soon

UNPREDICTABLE

new chapter :

i woke up with the feeling of using the bathroom , hardly trying to get out of my blanket which was wrapping around me . i feel like my bladder is going to explode , i must've drank too much yesterday . i quickly shot up from bed and ran to the bathroom , bless this house i have my own bathroom in my room .

i sat on the toilet i felt at peace as began to pee . it was a long pee .

i walked back to bed and tucked into my warm blanket and immediately my eyes shut and fell back into a deep sleep .

~~

" Aly , wake up love " Anne said while scanning her fingers on my face .

" Natalie is waiting downstairs and i have to go to work " she added as i lazily opened my eyes . i groaned in reply and sat on the ledge of the bed .

" okay , tell her to come upstairs " i said as i got up and grabbed a towel.

" morning , I am already here " Natalie said while looking from the door in cute long white beach dress .

" morning " i said while walking to the bathroom .

i washed my face and quickly brushed my teeth and made my way back to the room , where Natalie was lying on the bed with my laptop on her belly .

i began to browse through my closet trying to find my bikinis since we already decided yesterday to spend the day at beach . than Natalie blasted our favourite song from the laptop and we loudly began to sing together .

So tell me girl if every time we Touch

You get this kinda rush.

baby say yea a yeah a yeah yeah a yeah

If you don't wanna take this slow

If you just wanna take me home

baby say yeah a yeah a yeah yeah a yeah

And let me kiss you .

" pink or blue ? " i asked while holding two bikinis in my hand .

" um .. i like the pink " she replied while sitting on the ledge of the bed .

" now , yellow or green ? " i asked holding two short beach dresses .

" the yellow " she replied as she looked in the mirror while fixing her hair .

i grabbed the bikinis and the dress and walked to the bathroom , i quickly changed and walked back to the room i sat on the dresser i applied mascara to my eyelashes , since i was already lazy i pulled my hair into a cute side braid , i wore my flip flop while grabbing our stuff  and we headed outside .

Ashton’s pov :

i was playing volleyball at the beach with the lads , when she showed up , the girl from last night i don't what happen but she stuck in my mind , there's something different about her and i can't know what is it ? maybe her innocent . i watched as she put her stuff and and gently placed the towel on the sand , taking off her dress and fixing that pink bikinis . oh how i just wish i could just slide my hands down there and ..

i snapped from my thoughts as Luke hit me with the ball .

" what the was that ! " i yelled turning back to him .

" what the hell you've been looking at ? " Michael asked half smiling .

" Nothing man " i mumbled kicking the ball towards him .

" we know that you were looking at her " Calum said while looking at of them , and they all shake their heads in agreement .

" is that obvious ? " i said while turning back to look at her . she was lying on the towel covering her face with her hat , the wind blowing through her wavy brown hair , her body shining under the sun that gave her a little bit of tan . she was so beautiful .

Alice’s pov :

while Natalie went to get us drinks , i laid on the towel , picked my phone and put my headphones with  high volume , and covered my face with my hat from the sun , i felt a tickle on my feet .

" stop it Nat , i know it's you " i said . but i could still feel the tickle , taking off my headphones and sat down .

wow Natalie really should shave her legs . i thought to myself before i turned my gaze up.

HIM !

" YOU !! What the hell are you doing here ? " i yelled as i got up .

" is that how  you say hello in london ? " he said while a smirk slowly made it's way on his lips .

" we say hello to who we know their names ." i said as if i didn't care in the least .

" i bet you already know my name , so i am here to tell you i am taking you to dinner tonight " he said while his gaze slowly made their way to my body .

" i don't think so " i said while putting back my headphones . he grabbed my arm .

" i don't take a No , remember ! " his raspy voice said as he took my phone and called himself to receive my number

" i'll pick you up , be ready 07:00 pm " he said before walking away .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i finally made it to the house , after taking a shower i my laptop and connected to facebook ,  i'll admit i am so scared about going to dinner with him especially known who's he , once i was finished chating with my friends back there in london , i sprawled on the bed before my phone buzzed.

from Ashton :

" i  am waiting outside - Ash " .

" i hopped off the bed and went to my closet i picked a pair of dark wash shorts and a red t shirt , i put my hair into a ponytail and applied some mascara and a lip gloss , i picked my black vans , on my way downstairs i grabbed my phone and the credit card my aunt left for me and headed outside .

i closed the front door and walked towards him , he opened the passenger side for me and shut the door , i buckled up and he took off out of the driveway .

the whole way there was a completly silent . what do i say ?

should i ask him where we are going ?

" what do you want to say ? i can't see it in your face " He said sneaking a peek at my face .

" um .. where are we going ? " I sighed .

" you'll know " He said .

10 minutes later :

we arrived at a small restaurant , we hopped off the car , he attempted to take my hand in his but i refused .he made me follow him he opened the door for me .

He could be a gentleman.

as we walked i could see people staring at him , like if they were scared . he went to ask for a table for us .

" this way Ash " waiter said , i guess he knows him .

we followed him into a table which was at the corner .

" Sit Down " He said while he sat . i spinned around .

" what's going on ? " He added looking at me .

" okay , but isn't the lights a little bit dimmed here . " i said as i sat down . I heard him holding back a giggle .

" anything to drink ? " the waitress said without getting off her eyes of him . but this didn't bother me , okay it did .

" lemonade please " i said .

" water " He said  . she nodded giving me a death glare and walked away .

" " i said under my breath while grabbing the menu .

" how old are you ? " i asked looking up from my eyelashes .

" nineteen , you ? " He said looking at the menu .

" seventeen " i replied while the waitress came back out , with the drinks .  she handed him the water and handed me a Coke and turned to walk away before i stopped her .

" Excuse me , but i ordered a Lemonade " i said looking up at her .

" sorry , my mistake , i'll be back with the Lemonade " she stated , glaring at me as she picked the Coke .

" whatever , i don't want it now " i said grabbing the glass from her hand and rolled my eyes as she walked away .

" what a ! i swear i'll kick her " i said .

He let out a chuckle .

" what ! " i said glaring at him .

he looked up at me and smiled .

" i know this ways , she did this just to keep coming here , she likes you . " i said really annoyed .


i turned to the door to see zack Natalie's cousin , he sat in front of our table and smiled at me i smiled back to him then my gaze was back to meet Ashton's dark one , his eyes were filled of anger , he quickly released eye contact as he went straight to zack and punched him to the jaw , the two then start to fight based our table , several punches were being thrown before i jumped up and tried to stop them fighting , as soon as i grabbed a hold on ashton's arm , i felt him relax in a way .

" please stop "  he looked at me with a blank expression , before turning away and walking out the door .

" zack are you okay ? i am so sorry i don't know what's wrong with him " . i said shaking .

" it's okay Alice , it's not your fault , come on i'll take you home " He said while wiping the blood from his lips .

" no , it's okay , i don't want to involve you in my problems " i said .

and without thinking i ran out to find him , he was outside smoking a cigarette , bruises and cuts all over his face but he acted like it didnt bother him .

" hey , are you okay ?? " i asked .

" i am now " he replied as he turned his face in my direction and smirked .

i breathed in the fumes of his newly cigarette , which cause me to cough slightly .

" what was that about ??" i asked 

" none of your business " he replied sternly

" sorry ,  you don't have to be rude you know " i said before walking away to the road 

" wait , get in the car i'll take you home " he said .

" no , i am sure i can take care of myself " i replied . 

he softly grabbed my arm and he opened the passenger side for me and shut the door , and he took off out of the cars parking .

the whole way there was a completely silent , i was sneaking a peek at his face from time to time before my stomach decided to embarrass me .

" Grr .. Brrr .. Grr " my stomach growled .

" " i said under my breath .

" was that your stomach , " He asked controlling his laughter which only made him laugh more .

" Noo " i lied avoiding his looks on me . I was so hungry

This is so embarrassing .

we finally made it to my house and pulled into the driveway , we got out of the car and walked toward my house , we stood in front of the door as  fumbled in my pocket for my keys and opened the door . he grabbed my wrist which made my heart melt , it the first time i feel of someone protecting me , i felt safe in his hands .

" sorry for ruining your dinner " He said looking straight in my eyes , i hadn't realised how beautiful he was especially his eyes , they were the most perfect i've ever seen , the perfect shade of hazel with green .i was just staring at them when the keys fall on the ground disturbing me from my thoughts .

" ah .. umm .. i should go iit's ... late " i said with my voice stuttering .

" aren't you going to give something to remember " he said with a smirk .

" good night , you should go and take care of your bruises " i said while stepping inside with a thousand of thoughts in my mind .

i closed the door behind me , the light were all off i guess  Anne hasn't come back home yet , i the lights as i took off my vans and went straight to the kitchen cabinets , grabbed a bag of popcorn , opening it and throwing it into the microwave , as the popcorn start to popping , i walked into the living room and turned the tv there was a good movie , the microwave began dinging telling me that the popcorn is ready , i took the bag and sat on the living room couch before someone knocked at the door .

Who could it be  aunt Anne has her keys .

hesitantly i walked up to the door and looked through the peep hole .

Ashton !!

at this point i was totally scared  , why did he came back , should i answer it ? what do i do ?  my thoughts were racing before i grabbed the handle and jerked it open .

"hey love" he smirked as if knew i was scared .

" what are you doing here , didn't you come back home ?? " .

" i didn't find someone to take care of my bruises" he replied with a smirk again .

" let me in Alice i am not going to kill you " .

i didn't know what to do but without thinking i found myself letting him in .

" take a seat , i'll be back " i said while scratching the back of my neck .

i went to the bathroom cabinet and picked the medical kit  , hesitantly i walked up toward him and sat beside him .

" this may sting " i said as i ported the alcohol onto a washcloth and began putting  in on his lips .

he was looking straight to my brown eyes with his hazel green ones his face was only few inches away from mine and he started to lean closer and closer after a few second i felt his lips on mine , he started to kiss me but i didn't kiss back .

" um... ah..  i..i think you should go , my aunt will be here in any minute and i don't want her to find me in a situation like this " i said as i stood up .

he looked at me with a dark gaze almost angry as he stood up and walked toward the door .

i followed him to the front door and watched as he across the street towards his car .

" i'll see ya soon " he called behind me .