Chapter 1 : British and hard to get .

UNPREDICTABLE

I woke up from my nap to the sound of my phone ringing , groaning i reached over and checked the screen to see who's calling .

Natalie's calling .

" what's up girl " i said .

" Hey , ready for tonight babe , were gonna have so much fun " she said .

" what !! what are you talking about ??" i asked while sitting on the ledge of the bed .

" Aly! the party , please dont tell you forget !! i am going to kill you " . she yelled through the phone .

" um .. i am so sorry , don't worry i'll be ready , um .. come and pick me up .Bye " i said 

don't you just hate  when you take a nap and when you woke up  , you don't remember in what day or month or year you're in  . it happen to me all the time .

 

i looked to the clock and it was 06:00 pm , i lazily got out of my bed and went into the bathroom , quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face and walked out . i browsed through my closet until i found what i was looking for , i picked out a short floral dress that was tight at the top but gradually flared towards the bottom .

 

i sat at my dresser , plugged the straighter in , waiting for to heat up , taking my makeup from one of the drawers , i applied a little bit of liquid foundation , a little blush , some dark eyeshadows , mascara and a pink lipgloss . i parted my hair to sections and checked if the straighter was hot , and it was , i began to take each section and created wavy curls , i did each one at time and before i knew it i was ready .

i got up from my dresser and walked in front of the mirror .

Hmm .. this is great .

a knock came at the door , i glanced over to the clock that was placed on the wall and it read 07:30 pm . that must be Natalie arrived .

" Anne , can you open the door please ? " i shouted from upstairs .

" Alice , Natalie is here " aunt Anne shouted .

" Aly , are you ready ?? " Natalie said while knocking at my room's door .

 

Natalie is an amazing girl you could ever meet ,even though I met her just two weeks ago, however she become my best friend , she was the first person i met here , she's super nice and crazy , she's a party girl . and she's doing a good job making me forget the past , we're having so much fun together .

" girl !! , what an amazing waist " she said while tickling me .

" he..y , st...op it " i said trying to catch my breath .

" now let's go " . i added .

we walked downstairs admiring each others looks until we reached the first floor .

" have fun girls and be careful  " aunt Anne said while sitting in the couch .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Girl ! i thought you'll never come " a male shouted in our faces because of the loud music .

" Zack , this is my friend Alice " Natalie shouted back while taking his glass .

" Aly , um .. Zack my cousin " she added .

" Hi , nice to meet ya " i said smiling .

" she's British !  " He grinned while looking at me .

" let's dance " He added grabbing our hands .

to be honest Zack was really an attractive male , tall , blue eyes with brown hair  and he had it in a quiff but it was slightly messy , however it suited him well .

the night's beginning was pretty crazy , Zach and Natalie and I were dancing and occasionally making silly dance moves and drinking but Zack was staring at me like no tomorrow i am not even that attractive i really don't know what he's looking at , all of the sudden , everyone became quite and stopped dancing while moving away and was looking towards the door , i turned around to see what everyone was staring at .

walking inside was three boys , they looked like a gang , on the right side one with a blue eyes , blonde hair which was a little bit short but had a flip , which small gauges , along side him one with the same haircut but with a dark brown eyes , on his left side one with dip dyed hair and he had it falls perfectly on his forehead with Green light brown eyes . right behind them the one who looked  like he's the leader , tall with a nice muscular body , brown dirty blonde hair but what intrigues me most was his eyes , i could feel his glare on my as he walked closer , my eyes trailed up to meet his dark gaze , his eyes were dark with shade of hazel green they looked full of mystery .

he is so beautiful . i thought to myself .

i quickly released eye contact , and turned back to Zack and Natalie .

" let's go back to dance , and why you seems afraid ??" i asked them obviously confused .

" we should be " Natalie yelled whispered beside me .

" are you serious ? " i said before i felt someone grabbing my waist , he was so close that i could smell him . his scent was fill with smoke. which was intoxicating to me .

" wanna dance ? " he breathlessly said .

" can't you see i am already dancing with my friends " i replied really annoyed from the smell while turning to face him .

" British and hard to get , i like that " a devilish smirk placed on his face .

i simply ignored him as if i didn't care , while turning back . 

“ I don’t take a No “ he said while grabbing my arm and walking me away from Zack and Natalie than forced me to face him . i was too scared to move .

" what's your name babe ? " he asked .his warm breath sweeping across my neck ..

" Alice , you .. ? i asked back .

" that's for me to know , and for you to find out ." he replied making shivers run down my feet .

" let me go than " I said trying to move away but he pulled me closer within distance where our lips almost connected .

did he just me made his dancer doll !! .

we danced few minutes before he took his hands off me . you could see people turn their heads as he and his friends walked by . some girls knew how to hard core stare .

i stood there for a few seconds when i felt someone grabbing my hand .

" what the !! " Natalie yelled as i looked at her .

" i .. have .. no .. idea .. ! " i replied really slow as turned around to look for him , he was leaving but not before sending a wink straight in my direction .

" Aly , we need to Go " Natalie said walking us outside .

While driving home :

" well , who was he ? " i asked while getting inside the car and closed the door behind me .

" that's Ashton Irwin with his gang " Natalie said while turning on the car .

" Gang ! " i said half smiling as we pulled .

" hey , i am not kidding , you better stay away from him . " she stated  .

" but why was everyone so afraid of them ? " i curiously asked .

" car racers , illegal street racing ,  High corporate Businesses , Gangs , Mobs , Mafia " she seriously said looking in my eyes .

" is this enough ? " she added . i couldn't help but mouth a wow under my breath .

after about 6 minutes we finally made to my house , Natalie pulled up the car i was about to leave when Natalie spoke .

" hey , wanna go to the beach tomorrow ? " she asked .

" yeah , sure " i replied while getting out of the car . i closed the door and made my way to the front door and stuck my keys in then walked inside .

i walked inside and made my way upstairs when someone spoke .

" Aly ? " my aunt called .

i went back down the stairs and walked to the living room , where she was lying on the couch watching TV .

" Hi , i thought you went to sleep " i said while kissing her cheek and sat on the ledge of the couch .

" how was the party ? " she asked .

" ah .. um it was really fun " i nervously replied . of course i wasn't going to tell her what did really happen .

" alright , i am going to sleep i have to get up early for work " she said as she got up while running her hand through her hair .

i walked upstairs straight to my room to get ready for bed , i opened the door flipped on the light switch , i quickly took off my dress , grabbed a towel and my pijamas from behind the door and walked over to the bathroom . i placed the my stuff on the counter , quickly brushed my teeth and jumped into the shower , the water , applied shower gel and began washing all over , i rinsed off completely and got out of the shower . wrapping myself in a towel and walked into the room , dried off myself i rumbled through my drawers and picked a bra , leggings and quickly changed to my pijamas .

i jumped in bed while cuddling into my blanket , all that kept replaying in my mind were the words he said , and what Natalie told me until i drifted off to sleep .