Yes

Oh Sehun's Girlfriend?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes!" You shouted. Sehun smiled and pulled out a ring box. You looked at it and shook your head.

"Will you-"

"No. I won't be your wife!"

"No, not that. Will you accept me to put this ring on your finger?" Sehun asked.

"What is it?" You asked wary.

"A couple ring. I have the same thing on my finger." Sehun said and showed his left hand, there you saw the same looking ring. You smiled and nodded. Sehun smoothly, slowly and gently put it on your finger and smiled.

"Good, so your rightfully my girlfriend." Sehun said proud. You giggled at his cuteness and puckered your lips but instead you felt something cold against your mouth and you opened your eyes seeing yourself kissing sehun's water bottle and saw sehun smirking.

"Yah, I'm trying to kiss you." You told him.

"I don't kiss my girlfriends until i'm ready and their ready. It seem like you are ready, but i'm not." Sehun said simply. You stuck your tounge out at him and he did the same than got up and sat next too you. You were blushing and hiding your face from him but sehun made you face him and he smirked once again. That smirk never gets old.

"Since you are with me, you can't be shy or embarressed. Alright?" You nodded and he kissed your nose making you blush even more.

"Let's study?" He asked you.

"Y-yeah." You stuttered. Sehun snickered and taught you history that took back all the way to the 400 BC's. You were nodding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter