Stay and listen to the boring lecture

Oh Sehun's Girlfriend?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 1 hour the bell finally rang and you were asleep. Your friend Minjay and Minji shook you awake and you woke up looking around the now empty room.

"Where is everybody?" You asked and rubbed your left eye.

"Lunch." Minji said.

"Speaking of lunch, we need to head there so let's go!" Minjay shouted and pulled you out of your seat. 

"I can't."

"And why not?" Minjay asked you mad.

"I need to stay and write down the notes the teacher wrote on the board since I was sleeping the whole time." You told her. They looked at each other and smirked than nodded.

"You wanna sleep more right?" Minji asked you smiling. You nodded and they laughed than walked out. After 15 minutes of sleep you felt someone poking your head with a pencil. You groggily woke up and stared right in front you, and right in front of you was Sehun. Your eyes widened and you wiped your drool than scurried out of your seat but sehun grabbed you by the collor and yanked you back.

"Ah!" You screamed. Sehun was now in front of you again and furrowed his eyebrows and spoke.

"I hear you need help." He said. You looked at him confused and he could sense it.

"Your friends Minji and Minjay told me you needed help." Sehun rephrased. You made an O with your mouth and nodded slowly. 

"Um...yeah I do. Wait-no i dont!" You said quickly. Sehun looked at you displeased and held your wrist.

"I excused you from your next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter