The aftermath

Lucifer's son

Minho's POV

I watched it all happen from the stabbing to the gunshot. Suddenly it all went to slow motion, this couldn't be happening. As Lina spit out the blood and fell to the ground unconcious. I ran over crying "Lina, Lina , please dont do this I have nothing.." I started shaking her. Suddenly Onew crawled over. "Open the bottel and put the liquid in she should wake up after it in a few days or hours" He opened his own bottel and drank it. Suddenly his wounds disappeared and he stood up. I did what he said. I opened and poured the liquid in. She started to get color and the wounds started to look better. I lifted her up bridal style. I walked toward father with Onew following me. " You Bastard" I yelled at him then I walked out. Onew then spit on both demons and my so called father. We walked out and went out the gate. Onew explained to me I could take her silver wings off and fly out with them I slowly did and put Lina on my back carefully. Then we flew out. We landed near a house. "Sooo um how bout this you crash at the person im protectings house with Lina, her names Sullie she should be able to help" I nodded I slowly followed him in. "ONEW OPPA WHAT HAPPENED" a girl screamed while running. " Umm my friend was attacked in hell" "Oh ok come on" I followed her to a room and carefully laid her down on the bed. I pulled off my wings and handed them to Onew. Sullie pushed both me and onew out "Dont worry I should be able to fix this" I followed Onew to the kitchen he went in the fridge and pulled some veggies and sauce and then went to the pantry and pulled out some noodles. "Dude im going to make spagetti cause you look hungry and i am too" Oh yeah i do feel starving. Then he pulled out two sodas and handed one to me. After like 30 minutes the spagetti was ready and man let me tell you it was amazing. Then Sullie came out and joined in. After dinner i headed over to Lina's room and sat down next to the bed. I kissed her hand. Suddenly I just couldn't help it I kissed her on the lips. Before I knew it I fell asleep holding her hand.

Yo readers imma update later i feel tired so yeah later. :)