THE LUCIFER

Lucifer's son

Lina's pov

Before I noticed Onew pulled out a small silver case like those cases that they keep money in. "I never thought this would be needed but at times like this anything can happen" He handed me a 2 pistols a gun belt and a knife to keep in my boot. "Now listen carefully because I will not repeat myself" " These guns can be used to kill demons such as the fallen angel himself" "Also this knife can be used to kill the undead or the hell dog that guards Lucifer's house or the gateway to hell" And then he handed me a tiny tin bottle to hang around my neck like the bottle they use to put alchohol in. "Now this can be used to heal yourself if you are wounded" Next he handed my silver wings." Now these wings are the wings of hell they can be used to make u look like one of Lucifer's minions" " Last of all if caught do not give in, this is a life or death mission" Wow I never knew this player could be so serious. Then he started to arm himself. "Now come we are going to head off to the gateway to hell"

Onew's POV

Dam it I hope this works. After all this is Lina's first mission. If I die whats going to happen to Sullie. Dam it im her angel and Im supposed to protect her. The kids already such a baby without me. If I die that dam Nates going to kill her. Aishh hopefully we'll make it out. FOR MINHO FOR LINA! FIGHTING ONEW FIGHTING. Also for some reason I feel a slight bit jealous of Minho to deserve such an amazing yet beautiful angel. Gosh do I like her or something. Ok time to head off. "Now come we are going to head off for the gateway to hell" She followed me looking a bit nervous still will it is her first mission. We stopped at a rivene that looked very much menacing. "We'reee hhh--errre" She sturttered looking very much scared while looking in." Lina if you don't want to do this, I can head in for you" "Nooo Onew oppa you can't do that Im supposed to protect Minho" OMFGGGGGG SHE CALLED ME OPPA OK CALM DOWN JINKI CALM DOWN.. <: " Ok then close your eyes and jump" I jumped and went through the flames of hell with Lina following behind me. "Good luck" I screamed at her "thank you be careful I know your Sullies angel" Wow shes getting a hold of her powers for a rookie. Before I knew It we landed in a completely red room with a red gate being protected by a three headed dog.

Lina's POV

Everything became quiet and Onew flashed out what looked like an employee card... WTF is this hell or a company... We walked in and all i could see were unhappy looking zombies wandering around carrying coal and then we reached It the mansion or Lucifer's mansion.. And another three headed dog was standing there guarding it with two fiery looking demons and oh yeah i forgot to mention these demons were everywhere..

Minho's POV

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in a completely white room in a bed. This room had only one lonely window. Suddenly a man dressed in white with silver wings appeared. "Minho.. my son your awake" "Father.....where am i" "Your home.." "Why are you here son?" "My heart was broken.." "Love pain I see" "Im afraid you shouldn't be here but I can not let you go not even till the end of time you have commited suicide" Suddenly everything stopped and I realized what I have done I have  commited a sin I can not ever see Lina again why does It feel like I still have a heart when i am dead, when theres nothing left for me?

Lina's POV

Onew stopped in front holding my hand. "We are here to see Lucifer" " Hah you can't see Lucifer you are just an ordinary demon" Suddenly Onew pulled out two guns and pointed it at both demons. Before I knew It the dog attacked I pulled out the knife and stabbed it. Suddenly every demon came running and this started sounding "Intruder alert, Intruder alert" "LINA RUN GET MINHO!! DONT WORRY ABOUT ME" Onew screamed pushing me away. "But i can't aishh I'll be back Onew you can't die!" I yelled while running. I pushed open the doors and started looking through every door, I finally stopped at one room. I saw a figure dressed in white and Minho on the ground on his knees. This has to be lucifer... I pulled out both guns. Suddenly the door opened. "Lina what a suprise im sorry i haven't properly introduced my self I am Lucifer, Satan, the devil what ever you would like to call me but i prefer Lucifer." Suddenly i flew in without my own ability and I got glued to the wall. "So I see your here to bring Minho back.. hahaha Im afraid I can't allow you to do that after all hes on my propert now and hes my son." Suddenly two demons came in holding a bloody struggling Onew. "Hey boss look what we found" "Lina don't listen to what ever he offers" Onew spit out and then spit at Lucifer. "Beat him" With those two words they threw him on the floor and kicked him over and over. It hurt so much hearing his cries of pain. "NOOO STOPP IM BEGGING YOU" I screamed out. Suddenly everything went quiet and then Lucifer spoke. "Then if you dont want me to hit him how bout Minho" He grabbed the demons night stick and hit him in the stomach twice. Minho fell to the floor groaning in pain. "NOOO please I'll do anything if you just let them goo." I cried out. " Then I'll make an offer If you kill 5 of my demons I'll let all three of you go." "Lina dont do it let us" Minho and Onew whispered out. "QUIET" both demons slapped Minho and Onew. "STOPP OKK ill do it" I cried out. All of a sudden the atmosphere changed and I was off the wall but in a battle field while two demons held Onew and Minho. suddenly five demons appeared all holding weapons. One charged I grabbed my gun and shot him. But what I didn't notice was two charging one of them grabbed me and pushed me to the ground the other stabbed me. Suddenly I twisted them and made them fall to the ground. I shot both of them. The last two grabbed me and threw me at the wall with my remaining strength I shot one of them and shot the other one but at the same time he shot me in the stomach. Yes I killed every single one but before I knew It I fell to the ground spitting out blood holding my stomach "thank you Minho and Onew for letting me know you guys" knowing that im dying all of the sudden I fell to the ground and every thing went black.