It is not your 'omma' right?

Barefoot Friends Went to TVXQ's Dorm?

Barefoot Friends's member went to TVXQ's dorm for their special episode. They would cook whatever Yunho and Changmin wanted to eat.

 

"Yunho-ah! Changmin-ah! Open the door!" Ho Dong said while presssing their bell. In a minute, the door opened by Yunho. "Annyeonghaseyo!" Yunho said with a birght smile. "Come in, come in!" He said again. Ho Dong and the others went to their house. They were greeting each other.

"Hyung-nim! Long time no see!" Changmin said and hugged Hyunjoong. "Yeah, I am so sorry, kinda busy thesedays." Hyunjoong said and hugged him back. "Changmin-ah! It is a long time no see me too!" Ho Dong said and everyone was laughing. "Let's go and check their rooms first!" Jongshin said. They went to Changmin's room first.

"Whoaaa! Your room is so tidy!" Ji Won said. "Yeah, he is a neat person, I even can't enter his room because he said I love staining his room." Yunho said. "It is true! He loves to bring foods inside my room. I don't like it!" Changmin said and everyone laughed.

After a few minutes surveying Changmin's room, they went to Yunho's room. "Yunho oppa, you love buying from Cartier?" Uee asked him because she saw lots of Cartier's rings, necklaces, bracelets and a wristwatch. Changmin and Hyunjoong looked at Yunho with a tease smile because they knew why Yunho had a lot of Cartier's stuffs.

"Ah, yea~ It's not that I love to buy just some of them were given by my friend." Yunho said with a smile. "Friend?" Changmin said "Oh yeah, just 'friend' " He said again. "The wristwatch is so cool." Shiyoon said. "It's a gift from my friend, yeah cool and the price was cool too." Yunho said with a big smile on his face. "Let's go to the kitchen." Ho Dong said.

TVXQ's kitchen was so clean because of "We haven't go to the kitchen. We are so busy, so we always eat at restaurant." Changmin said. "But, it's not good for your health" Ho Dong said. "Yeah that is why we want you guys to cook for us" Changmin said and everybody laughed.  "You guys know how to cook?" Jongshin said. "I can cook, but it is only ramyun." Changmin said. "But, Yunho hyung is not allowed to cook. He might burn our kitchen!" He said again and this time they laughed loudly.

 

 


 

 

"Okay, what is the most thing you guys want to eat? I mean the most food you want your omma to cook" Ho Dong asked them. "Omma?" Yunho and Changmin said in the same time.  They took 5 minutes to think and looked at each other.

"I want bean paste stew." Yunho said. "Actually... I don't really care because I know whatever it is I will eat, but I want ddukbokki" Changmin said.

"Okay then, can you call your omma to ask the recipe?" Ho Dong said. "Can I just text her?" Changmin said. "Yeah! It is so much easier!" Yunho said and grinned. "Text? Why you guys don't want to call?" Ho Dong asked.

"Because, my parents are on their second honeymoon now!" Changmin said and giggles. "Second honeymoon? Whooooaaaa! That is so cool!" Jongshin said. "Okay! Text them now, it will be so much easier!" Ho Dong said.

 

Yunho and Changmin both taked their phone and start writing the text.

 

From: Changmin

To: My Jae Omma

Jae Omma! I want your ddukbokki recipe!

-

From: Yunho

To: My JeJUNG

Jae, I need your bean paste stew recipe!

 

After a few minutes waiting, Changmin's phone rang, it was a call from somebody. *Jae Omma* writte. Everybody looked at him, and suddenly he stood and picked up the call and walked towards the kitchen

 

 


 

 

5 minutes later, " Okay! I got the recipe now! " Changmin said and grinned. "Why you pick up the call at the kitchen? We need to hear the recipe too!" Jongshin said. They just laughed.

"My omma said, the recipe is just like usual but for the stew, he-- I mean she said, don't put too much water or will be soup!" He said again. Everyone looked at him with their weird face except Hyunjoong and Yunho who knew who was the caller.

"How did you know the stew recipe too?" Ho Dong asked. "His and my parents went to the same place of honeymoon. So maybe she just told that to Changmin." Yunho said and giggles. All of them still thought that was weird, but luckily they ignored it and started cooking.

 

"It was not your omma right?" Hyunjoong whispered to Changmin. It was Shiyoon and Ji Won turned to cook. "Hyung-nim! It was my omma" Changmin said with a shocked voice. "Yeah, your 'Jae Omma' right?" Hyunjoong said and gave him a teased smile.

"How did you know?" Changmin whispered. "Jae told me that yours and Yunho's favourite foods are his ddukbokki and paste bean stew. Besides, when Ho Dong hyung mentioned 'Omma' you guys looked at each other!" Hyunjoong said again with giggled.

"Hyung-nim, you are soooooo clever!" Changmin said while laughing!

 


 

A/N: IT IS JUST MY IMAGINATION. I WATCHED THE NEW EPISODE OF BFF AND SUDDENLY I THOUGHT ABOUT TVXQ. IT MUST BE FUNNY IF THE GUYS ARE CRAVING FOR JAE'S FOODS! xD   HAPPY READING!