Chapter One- Intro

Coffee Shop

It all began here.

In this very cafe.

Where the smell of freshly ground coffee emitted the sweet scent of vanilla, hazelnut, and cinnamon and freshly baked pastries of pumpkin, chocolate, and strawberry fills the room as the sun reflects off the wooden interior. This is where I come every morning for my morning coffee as well as every noon, afternoon, evening, and night coffee. I’m an artist so I am always observing in all my waking hours so my coffee addiction helps me be on alert and aware of my surroundings. However, my coffee addiction wasn’t the only reason I came without missing a day after that morning.

I had found my muse.  

***

Sigh. As I plopped down into the red velvet seats of the cafe that faithful day I could never have imagined the experience that was coming my way at the speed of light. Nor did I realize what a great book I was going to write out of that experience as I stared out the icy windows and into the sparkly crystalline light the sun emitted into the cafe.  All I wanted was my morning coffee to clear my head and eliminate the feeling of a hammer pounding on my cranium before I started to watch people for my character building exercise. But that morning I had found something I had been missing for a very long time…