hesistant

take a step forward

Gwibon couldn't believe taemin would do such thing for his girlfriend, minho. it was only a month after they had started dating. her younger brother only had eyes for minho, they had met in a coffee shop near school where minho worked part time, it was love at first sight for them. Taemin would go everyday & ordered something just to see minho's face. They were both shy so Gwibon had to nag on her donsaeng a lot to build his courage to finally ask her out, after 2 month!!

 Jonghyun asked me out on second day; Gwibon liked the courage and interest she saw in his eyes when he asked her out in front of Gwibon friends boldly like he's proud to be interested in her which made flattered her.... a lot.

Tomorrow was their 6month anniversary. Gwibon hinted jonghyun a lot that she wanted an especial night & jonghyun acted like he has no idea but Gwibon know he would never forget. he always put her first.

After Minho had said yes, she & taemin spent together as much as they could. They were so cute together, Gwibon adored them so much. When for the first time, taemin brought minho to their house, to introduce her to their parents. they greeted the younger girl warmly. after a few visit , minho mentioned she didn't like the video games taemin played, the girl loved the sporty types especially soccer ( to key's surprise ; she didn't know girls played video games , let alone sporty ones , lucky her brother to find someone who matches his taste so much), but she was against the war & horror games which taemin loved & were obsessed with. But after taemin figured it out , he throw all them out , not just to keep them in a box in attic (what Gwibon had suggested) but he gave them all to his friends. When she attacked him with her '' she should respect your likes & shouldn't interfere with personal life'' speech, taemin just smiled & said: I like it better this way.  Leaving Gwibon puzzled on how easily he had given up a part of his life. She repeated to herself: I won't change, not for anyone, not even for jonghyun.

Jonghyun had accepted her as she was, her nagging, her constant demanding & her sudden change of mood; all of these weren't able to keep jonghyun away, he loved her. Every little thing she did was either y or cute to his eyes which made her heart doubtful at first, doubting his sincerity & whether she was not just any girl to him but now she had absolute no doubt in him. He was deeply in love with her which made the girl more spoiled than she already was.

 She sighed & sat down on her bed, looking at her closet , remembering some memories . jonghyun didn't say anything but Gwibon could feel jonghyun didn't like it when she wore short dresses or miniskirts or her extreme caty eye makeup to make her eyes looks more like one. he would drool all over her but then he would get all protective & glared deadly at any boy who looked at Gwibon.

she loved to tease the boy & make him jealous . but looking at taemin who had made so many changes in his life made her wondered , should she do the same? She always detests the girls who either change to get a boy or change to please their boyfriends. It made them look shallow in her eyes.  But now she was considering becoming one.

-damn you jonghyun… it's your entire fault. She said to empty room. she grabbed her hand between her hands. She knew jonghyun isn't saying anything because he knew she was so sensitive about her fashion, to make her feel uncomfortable. That was the catch. If jonghyun did want her to change, he would be like any other boy she knew & dated some but it was all different with him.

Gwibon was preparing for her date tonight, she wore a navy dress jonghyun bought her when they were shopping, it showed her every curve & was in harmonious contract to her milky skin, making it shine brighter. She let her semi long hair on her shoulder, having them curl a little & make up just the way she knew jonghyun would like.  Her phone rang, she answered with a big smile

-jjong ^^ …. . voice louder than usual.

-calm down bummi , why are you this excited ?

-because of our date tonight, you silly.

-tonight?!! Oh... I forgot. Jonghyun sounded apologetic. Key knew it was all an act.

-it's ok oppa... guess you can't see how I look & what I have gotten for you.

-you bought me a gift? He sounded surprised. He had given small presents to Gwibon but it was a first for her.

-yeah but what's the use? I'll just throw it away. She teased.

-aegi, you know I'm kidding. I'll be there in 15 min. he hung up. Gwibon laughed knowing he is rushing & felt a bit nervous.

Jonghyun was all WOW & jaw dropped when he saw her. Gwibon couldn't help but feel special, beautiful, wanted.

-you are my angel, why am I so lucky ? jonghyun said & plant a sweet kiss  on her lips making butterflies in her stomach fly.

Jonghyun took her to a tall building rooftop. He had decorated all over the place, a big heart-shaped flower & inside were a red blanket with a basket nearby and candles all over the heart & roof. Dark sky with stars above them.

Gwibon was touched; it took a lot of effort. It was a cliché but she loved it. It was a sweet & private, like how she wanted to the night to be. They sat down. Jonghyun opened the basket & pulled a small size chocolate cake with strawberries on top & a bottle of wine. He boasted:

- I made this. Gwibon's eyes widened.

- you ? you can't turn the stove on!!! Gwibon was the one who did the cooking & jonghyun helped with dishes.

-yeah, my mom taught me when I told her it was for you, I burned a few although.

- of course you would … but it's small so I'm gonna eat it all myself. Gwibon teased. Jonghyun pouted, looking at her with puppy eyes, he wanted to taste the cake so much, it was his first dish, but he never said no to his bum bum. So he nodded.

Gwibon beamed & cut herself a big slice & put it in .

 

Jonghyun how ever forgot to breath, it was a mouth watering sight, his y girlfriend eating chocolate with those lips of hers.

Many thoughts crossed his mind. Gwibon knew he was desperate so she purposefully left some chocolate on her lips then brought herself closer to him & looked at him through her eyelashes knowing he wouldn't last long.

She was right; jonghyun cupped her face & put his lips on hers, , the chocolate lips; not leaving anything. When Gwibon's lips were clean & swollen, she pulled away for air but jonghyun didn't gave her much time & kissed her again. This time more deep. They broke away for second time. Gwibon distanced them quickly as she didn't want to spend all night kissing, not that she minded but she had other plans.

-    You………. C…..an ha……ve the cake , she said as she was out of breath.

-    But your lips are more delicious. she smiled at her cheesy boyfriend & showed her dimples.

-    So what have you got me? Gwibon asked , waiting impatiently for her present.

-    You first

-    No I asked first

   Jonghyun knew he could never win her so he took out a box.

-    To my beautiful precious kitten, for the first 6 month of our life together. She opened it to find a necklace with a tulip on it; it was beautiful but so simple. She was disappointed a little. Jonghyun saw a frown on her face & said :

-    Take a closer look. Gwibon took it out & turn it around but she didn't find anything. Jonghyun saw that she couldn't figure it out so he took the necklace.

-    Look, it's a locket. You turn it here & twitch it. with a few moves he turn it to a heart with their initials on it .

-    I know you liked these kinds of things & it kinda resembles you.

-    What do you mean?

- You seem cold & indifferent but you are a warm hearted, kind & caring. You have a lot of sides.

 Gwibon felt pleased , jonghyun knew her, he had made her feel safe enough for her that she didn't hesitated to call him whenever she wanted to talk about her problems or some times to pour her heart out , jonghyun always listened & his arms were always open to comfort her.

she thought about how she had opened up to the boy & she didn't regret it . she almost was sure she won't regret her next decision too. so she handed him a bag. He looked like a five year old boy at Christmas morning, he opened it quickly & he felt sad as soon as he saw what was inside. He whined:

-      Why ?!! you want me to cross dress ?

Gwibon burst out to laughter, how could he come to this conclusion?!!! tears come of her eyes. jonghyun felt hopeless, he never expected to get girl's cloth as his gift.

 – don't laugh, it's not funny.

-      Would you really do that for me?

Jonghyun looked at the girl's fragile figure, beautiful features, her soft skin, mischievous in her eyes, those tasty lips & she was his girl , he had worked hard to get her & he never planned to let her go. He felt so surrender to this girl.

-      I'll do anything for you.

Gwibon was speechless, was her manly boyfriend love her that much? But an image wasn't going to leave her anytime soon, jonghyun in girl cloth, but she decided to keep it in her back of her mind for now. it was going to come handy some day. She grinned at how he had dug his own grave.

-      I know my pabo puppy, no; I don't want you to crossdress. Jonghyun sighed out of relief.

-      They are my cloth. Jonghyun looked confused so she continued:

-      All these time I lectured taemin to not let anybody change him but I never knew love would change you without even yourself knowing. Since you have become such a big part of my life & I know you don't like me wearing these clothes. she pointed to the bag in his hand.

-       so I'm going them to you as a sign that …. She couldn't continue... she felt embarrassed; it was a stupid idea, why did she do that.

jonghyun was shocked at Gwibon's confession, she had never showed her inner feeling about him, jonghyun realized Gwibon has give him permission to give opinion on her fashion, which was basically her life, a topic nobody ever dared to discuss, it was a huge step for his bummie, he felt on cloud nine, she has accepted him completely now, he couldn't hold himself so he hugged her.

-      Baby I can't believe you do that for me, you love me? pressing her more closer to his chest.

-      Yeah I do.  Gwibon blushed so she hid her face in his shoulders, her arms slowly put around his waist. Jonghyun lifted her face & looked deep in her eyes, mesmerizing, saving every detail to remember for eternity.

-      I love you Gwibon higher than skies & deeper than oceans, love beams over flowing from his eyes….. to her heart. Gwibon smiled, dimple showing, her cheekbones high.

-      I love you too. She mumbled as she rest in his arms.

her cheesy boyfriend was hers & she was his.