CHAPTER 6 - Myungsoo Jealous >.

True Life ( Myungsoo love story )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 6 “Why you so late Sungyeol?” “Sorry, I picked her from her house.” “Owhhh!!!” “Why you didn’t tell me that she join us?” “SURPRISE!!!!” “It’s not a surprise, Sungyeol – hyung!!” “Why not? She is my crush.....” “Whatever!!!”                 I stomped my feet but they ignored me. GAHHHH!!!! I screamed out my lungs. I saw Mihyun wrapped her arms around Sungyeol – hyung’s left arm. I admitted that I pissed of it. Other hyungs already walked in front of me including Sungyeol – hyung and Mihyun. I followed them from back. I always look down when they turned to see me. “What’s wrong, dude?” “Nothing....” “Come on, L!! Don’t walk alone. Walk with us.”                 Dongwoo – hyung want to cheered up me but I just shook my head “ Say no need !” Then, we’re arrived at cinema . “Oppa, we’re here!” “Yeah, Mihyun...”                 I bought some popcorns and drinks for them. Sungkyu- hyung bought 8 tickets for us. I gave some popcorns and drinks to them. I entered with them. I took a seat beside Mihyun cause it’s already full. I pissed again when I saw Mihyun rest her he—wait a minute.... She’s not rest her head on Sungyeol – hyung shoulder but me. My heart pounding fast. I can’t imagined what had happen to me. I’m so curious now. Why my heart pounding that rate. So fast!!!!... I slowly pushed her head but I can’t do that..... She will attack me if I disturb her.

1 hour ~

1 hour 30 minutes ~

                Phew, finally, the movie ended. I quickly went out without waiting for them. I went to the mall to rest my frustration. I turned back when I felt someone followed me. I saw nothing instead unknown people shopping at there.

“Ouch, it’s hurt!”

                I heard someone scream and I turned again. I saw Sungjong with hyungs wanted to hide themselves behind the wall. I slowly walked to them while they didn’t know that I knew they at there.

“Hi, hyungs and Sungjong – ah !”

“H--i--L-wh-en-yo-u-co-me-he-re?”

“I supposed to ask you why you followed me?”

“M-i-h-y-u-n--s-a-i-d--y-o-u--w-e-n-t--t-o--t-h-e--m-a-l-l--

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter