CHAPTER 4 - Myungsoo! Help me! I'm trapped....

True Life ( Myungsoo love story )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 4
 
Please, Myungsoo!! Help me!!! I heard footsteps near my door. OMG!!! That stranger knock my door. Myungsoo!!! QUICK QUICK..........
 
Myungsoo’s POV
“Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring!!!!!”
                Don’t disturb me!!! I’m driving now.... S*it!!! I saw Mihyun ID at my smart phone * arrogant *. I put my earphone to my ears. Then, I picked it up.
“Myungsoo!!! Finally, you picked it up... Myungsoo, please come to my house now. A stranger in my house. I locked myself in my room but I can’t stand at here because he will knocked my door.”
“WHATTT!!! Okay, I’m on the way...”
“Quick Myungsoo QUICK!!!!”
                My eyes widened when I hear Mihyun spoke with fear. I drove my car. About 5 minutes, I’ll arrived in front her house. I ran to her house and I saw a man searching something at the kitchen. His back facing me.  I punched his face hardly. I kicked his and bring him out of her house. He ran far away from Mihyun’s house. I knocked Mihyun’s door and I saw her hugging her legs. I walked slowly to her and embrace her. What the hell I’m doing now? I embrace her? Just do it.... She still in trauma.. Maybe....

“Thanks Myungsoo!”
“You’re welcome!!!”

Chihaya’s POV
                Why he embraced me? I quickly pushed him and blush hardly. I covered my face with my hand. Why am I blushed? He saw my face was flushed crimson red and chuckled.
“OMO!!! Mihyun blushing.....”
“Aniyo, I’m not blushing...”
“Then, why your cheek so red? You put blusher huh?”
“No. I don’t have any blusher. How can I put blusher on my face.”
“All people have their own blusher. Do you want to know about that blusher?”
“Erhmmmm!!!!”
“It’s neutral blusher. How come you don’t know... HAHAHAHA!!!”
“Yah!!! You tricked me. I slapped my own face lately...”
“Liar!!”
“Prove it. I have a prove that you’re not slapping yourself. That’s has no handprint.”
“Okay!! Fine, you won this battle but the other I will”
“Whatever!!”
                I decided to stand up, my stomach suddenly growled . I heard Myungsoo chuckled and I assumed that he heard it. He asked,
“Do you hungry? You haven’t eat?”
                I just gave him a nod.
 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter