Chapter 7

Let's Get Back Together

 

The eyes of the younger girl widens, could not believe the tomboy just confessed to her. But embarrassment followed as she heard her say

 

“But she had already moved on while I’m still having hard time doing so”  

 

“Oh, but this would just go to waste”

 

“I know, but I’ll wait for her to come back to me”

 

“What if she doesn’t comes back?”

 

“then the song will be useless” Amber retorted making the younger puff her cheeks

 

“I’ll finish this song with you right now, come on play it again” Krystal demanded to the blonde which made her chuckle as the old antics of younger girl that she misses has been seen again. The two spent a few hours figuring out the lyrics that Krystal also demanded to the older girl.

 

“Finally” Amber said as she stretched her arms out and rested it around the shoulder of the younger as she leaned in placing her chin to the shoulder of the younger girl to read the lyrics again

 

Do you remember when our eyes met? I remember when my heart fluttered for the first time. Although it may not have been a fateful meeting like in movies. But you approached closer and made me dream. People tells me, that nothing stays the same. Promise me that you wont let go of my hands. You can promise me that right?

 

You are the only one I need. It rids the reason for everything else. I am fine with everything else as long as you are beside me. Even if the season or the world  changes. I will always and will love you. Cause  You Are My Destiny!

 

People tells me that nothing stays the same. Promise me that we will be together forever. You can promise me that right?

 

Are you listening to my confession? This song is meant for you. I am going to walk to you. And tell you little more softer and sweeter that. I love you

 

You are the only one I need. It rids the reason for everything else. I am fine with everything else as long as you are beside me. Even if the season or the world  changes. I will always and will love you.

Cause You Are My Destiny!

 

Krystal could feel herself blush once again as the blonde read the words as if she meant it for her and the way the older girl draped herself around her wasn’t helping either.

 

“Do you want to try and sing it?” Amber whispered to the younger girl who quickly protested as she stood up from her seat and hid her face from the tomboy who was having fun in teasing Krystal

 

Loud cheers and applause of the fans could be heard as they both finished the last note. Amber urged Krystal to sing the song with her in the concert as one of the special performance. A huge smile could be seen at the two of them as they sang the song with their hearts out theirs eyes were brightly shining while looking at each other.

 

~oOo~

 

“I heard you had a surprise performance with Amber” Jessica said to her sister as she laid beside her. It was their one of their bonding moments that they could have to stay close before the other would leave for a schedule.

 

“It was an impulse, you know. I felt like it happened before” Krystal said as she looked at her older sister, who made gagging sound which Krystal rolled her eyes on to

 

“You sound like you're in love, like those teeny, anime kind of thing. gah.”

 

“She felt somewhat familiar” Krystal muttered to herself

 

~oOo~

 

The two girls have become closer as they spent each day together at the duration of the SMtown concerts. After the surprise performance, Mr. Lee asked the two to perform another song together. Each day Amber would do things that they used to do before, the little things that she does causes Krystal to suffer headaches, memories rushes from her trip to Europe with the unknown stranger.

 

“Are you okay?” Amber worriedly asked the younger girl who was leaning against the wall trying to balance herself

 

“Yeah” She nodded as she let out a sigh “Did I ever tell you about my case?” she continued

 

“What case?”

 

“I have a mild case of a post traumatic amnesia, but its becoming better and the headaches is the side effect”

 

“Oh, how did that happen?” Amber asked as grab a hold on the younger girl letting her rest on her shoulder

 

“They said I got into a car accident, I can’t even remember how it happened. But I’ve been frequently having some visions”

 

“About what?”

 

“My trip in europe and this guy I was with. But I couldn’t clearly see his face though”

 

“It’s okay, if you don't remember me if it brings you pain, I’d rather make new and better memories with you” Amber thought to herself as her embraced became tighter, her head was at the crook of the neck of the younger girl, smelling the scent she have been missing for awhile.

 

~oOo~

 

“What it’s like forgetting? Amber asked the younger girl as they reached the top of the Namsan Tower.  Krystal promised the older girl a tour around Seoul if they had a chance as a thank you for the song. Stealthily walking around the streets and trying to keep their identity unknown to the people around them. The usual cap and sunglasses with a scarf that covers the lower half of their face was their get up. It was already midnight that they got to the tower, the younger girl reserved the place for themselves so they could freely enjoy the beautiful scene of the city lights. Krystal looked at the set of locks that had promises of written on them and locked at the railings of the rooftop, she ran her hand to the cold metal as she saw the words written I will make you remember.

 

“It felt like something was missing in my life, like it was already right there beside me but I couldn’t remember, why or how. It makes me feel powerless”

 

The cool autumn breeze blew harder making them shiver, Amber gave the younger girl a back hug as she let her chin rest on her shoulder which Krystal leaned in to, feeling the warmth of the face of the tomboy.

 

“Amber, what if I couldn’t remember you, one day? Would you hate me?”