Aftermath

The TRUTH......

The Aftermath

(Office of the Superintendent, 11:26 a.m.)

 

Hyoyeon's POV

I am in so much trouble. So, so, so much trouble. Seriously, I cannot even begin to imagine the kind of trouble I'm in. It's the kind of trouble you hope you're never going to be in, the kind of trouble you hear people talk about and you go "Wow, what an idiot. I'm glad I'm never going to be in that kind of trouble." I'm probably going to get kicked out of school. My second school in three months. What will happen to me then? Where will I go? The last school I got kicked out of was Jeguk Prep, a private school, so of course I got put into a public high school. But where do you go when you get kicked out of public high school? Reform school or something?

God, that will be horrible. I could never last at a reform school. I have a pink Kate Spade purse, for God's sake. I got it at the Kate Spade outlet, but still. Reform school would eat me alive.  I shift in my chair and look at the clock: 11:27. The meeting will start in three minutes with the superintendent Mr. Choi. He is supposed to start in three minutes and Eunhyuk is still not here. Not that I'm surprised. Eunhyuk is never on time on anything.

The clock is ticking and I start to think that maybe he's not coming. That maybe somehow his dad got him out of  it and I'm going to be left dealing with this mess on my own. But then the door to the office opens and Eunhyuk walks in. His dark eyes scans the room, moving over to the secretary, taking in the closed door that leads to Mr. Cho's office and then finally landing on me. Without even talking to the secretary or telling anyone he's there, he walks over and plops himself down in the chair from me.

he doesn't say anything, just keeps his gaze facing forward. I sneak a look at him out of the corner of my eye. He's wearing pressed khaki pants, a light blue button down shirt, and a red-blue tie. His black shoes are perfectly shined, his hair freshly gelled. He looks put together, in control and as always, completely gorgeous. There's a slight scowl on his face, but it only serves to make him look more in charge of the situation, like he can't believe what a total waste of time this whole thing is. He turns to look at me, and when he does, he catches me looking at him and my heart stops.

"Hey," I said 

"Hey." He said in a clipped voice . He's still mad at me for what had happend.

"I was starting to think you weren't coming." I said

"Why wouldn't I come?" He looks like I'm crazy for doubting he would show up.

"I don't know. I thought your dad....." I said and he rolls his eyes

"anyway," I say "Im glad youre here."

he doesn't reply, just pulls his cell phone out of his pocket. His fingers move over the screen, checking his texts, reading something, typing a reply. I wonder who's he's texting with. Gyuri? Doubtful, but honestly at this point nothing would surprise me.

"Mr. Lee and Ms. Kim" the secretary says "Mr. Choi will see you now."

I take a deep breath and stand up. I smooth my skirt, a simple black pencil skirt chosen in an effort to make me look mature and trustworthy.

"Here we go," I said to Eunhyk and flash him a smile.

its an attempt to show that were in this together, that were both heading to a lions den, but that maybe we will be okay if we just depend on each other. But Eunhyuk doesn't say anything. He just turns on the heel of his super expensive, super shiny black shoe and walk towards Mr. Cho's office. I stand there for a moment blinking back the tears that are threatening to spill down my cheeks.

I'm upset because Eunhyuk won't talk to me, but mostly I'm upset because I know that this whole thing is my fault. The reason that we might get kick out of school. The reason everything's so completely screwed up. And most of all, the reason we broke up. The reason I've probably lost him forever. So I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand and then force myself to head into Mr. Cho's office

 

 

Note:

hello this is Hyohyuk87. So what do you guys think? What is the reason? What is the truth?  And what will happen next? Well, we will see that in upcoming chapters. I hope you guys like or even better love the story as much as I do. If you guys like/love it, please SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!!! Please I want to read you guys' comments. I will greatly appreciate it. And thanks to people who what've subscribe already and also to people who have commented. And THANK YOU in advance to those people who will SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT on the story. And very THANKFUL for those people who have supported and read and subscribe to my other stories. Thank you and I wouldn't be able to do more writing without you guys' support. For those who haven't read my other stories, please check the out and if you happen to like the plot, please SUBSCRIBE and tell me what you think. Thank you and I love you guys so much.....

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/474483/lovers-quarrel-eunhyo-eunhyuk-haesica-hyoyeon-supergeneration-hyoyeoneunhyuk-hyohyuk

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/471991/a-love-story-heesica-hyoyeon-seokyu-supergeneration-hyoyeoneunhyuk-hyohyuk

I hope you guys will like and love my stories!

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT PLEASE!!!! =)

Love always ~ Hyohyuk87