The butterfly.

The butterfly.

The butterfly.

Five year old Jiyong was playing in the sandbox, he was making a castle with the sand, then his eyes sparkled when he saw a yellow butterfly resting on the top of the castle, he spread the hand and touched the little butterfly cautiously and giggled as the butterfly moved its wings against his fingertips.

       Suddenly, six year old Seunghyun showed up and kicked the castle making it to fall down and scared the poor butterfly.

       “You bingu!” Jiyong screamed as he grabbed the butterfly protectively with both hands.

       Seunghyun pushed little Jiyong against the ground and stole the butterfly away and killed it merciless.

       Jiyong started crying all the day, the teacher didn’t know what happened. After school, Jiyong kept crying on a bench as he waited for his umma to take him home.

       “It’s just a bug!” Seunghyun yelled as he pushed Jiyong out of the bench.

       “I don’t like you, bingu! You killed her!”

       Then, seunghyunie started crying too.

       “Why… why are you crying?” Jiyong stopped and looked at the older.

       “I killed her because I was jealous! I like you and now you don’t like me!” Seunghyun ran away.

 

At night, Jiyong was in his bedroom, he was still mad at Seunghyun, but he was happy too because this one said he liked him. Then someone hit the window and Jiyong opened it and met Seunghyun.

       “What are you doing here? I don’t want to play with you”

       “Look” Seunghyun smiled and showed a jar to Jiyong “I’ve caught all the butterflies from my garden for you!”

       “You ! They can die without air!” Jiyong opened the jar and freed the bugs.

       “No matter what I do, you don’t like me!” Seunghyun cried and ran away and fell against the ground before reaching his home.

       “Wait” Jiyong jumped out the window and chased Seunghyun and found him crying on the ground “I like you, bingu” he hugged his friend tightly.

       Happy ending they watched the butterflies flying through the sky.

LOL silly drabble