Nonsene but, Logically Right!

Code Name : S.D ( Sweet Destiny )

“WHAT!!!???”

“hyung are you serious that new member of the GIRL is your sister” jonghyun shock and disbelief of what he heard

“yeah, that’s my sister jung soojung, she just back to korea 6 month ago. Well, at first she don’t tell me too if she join the GIRL, she just tell me 1 month ago if I remember correctly” yonghwa explains that he just know it for awhile.

“wow this is crazy, your sister is really pretty hyung!” exclaim jungshin with disbelief face.

“well, that’s up to you if you want to believe or not that she is my sister, hyuk-ah why you stare at me like that?” yonghwa found minhyuk starring at him with blank expression

“no..nothing, I..i just shock and a little bit not believe if she is your sister hyung” minhyuk back to reality and answer yonghwa with a little bit stutter “wtf, she is younghwa-hyung sister, how should I do? This is gonna be difficult if I want to get know her.. yonghwa-hyung is really famous for having over-protection(hardcore gentleman) attitude to girls and that’s his sister, this is will be a disaster if he found out I like her at first sight”

“heol, don’t say you like her at first sight? Well don’t have to much hope she is a natural airhead for thing like love or getting boyfriend(haha well all boy who try to get near her always got ed by me)” yonghwa said with smirk in his face.

“it’s not like that either hyung and we still don’t know her” answer minhyuk with ‘we’ emphasized “damn, we still don’t know her, yet get a warning already, this is gonna be a seriously difficult. How the hell I can make hyung not angry if I want to say to him that I like her sister and that’s happen at first sight?” many worst scenario come to his head at that moment.

“that’s it, hyung they almost finishing their performance, I’m tired I go back home first. Bye..” jonghyun just walk away which followed by minhyuk and jungshin “me too bye hyung..”

“what the heck with them? Am I said something wrong” yonghwa get a little bit stunned because they never behave like that but, yonghwa just answer them with “ok, see you all tomorrow”

Not to long after they left there’s a girl voice shouting so loud at yonghwa.

“OPPA!!!” that girl walk to yonghwa with smile at her face.

“holy sound of zeus, soojung-ah can you not shout if you want to call me!” yonghwa scold her.

“hehe oppa that was great performance you got there! I don’t know that your band really that good?, i want to see how you practicing, you never allow me to come to your studio!, ah where’s your member?” soojung come to yonghwa and start being noisy.

“nope I will never allow you to come to our studio and they just go home” yonghwa said with flat tone.

“huh, what’s the big deal to come and see” soojung pout .

“oh right!, unni! Come here I want to introduce my brother to you all” soojung called her unnis to come.

“you don’t have to because we already know him, Jung Yonghwa the most famous man in SME” said sooyoung to soojung while look at yonghwa.

“huh how oppa become so famous in SME?” ask soojung not get what her unni say.

“well of course you don’t know much. you almost never explore SME too deep, because this brother of yours have many girls who want him to become their boyfriends and with so many fanbase what do you want to expect?, hi yonghwa” said sooyoung and greet yonghwa with flat tone.

“oh hi miss big eater, long time no see” yonghwa get a little annoyed.

“whoa..whoa, what with this tension? Are you two enemy or something” soojung exclaim

“haha its not like that” yonghwa let dry laugh.

“well stop for now if you two have another thing, since oppa have been knew sooyoung unni, I will introduce the other two, that the smart one seohyun-unni and the pretty one yoona-unni” soojung stopping yonghwa and sooyoung from bickering then introduce seohyun and yoona.

“seo joohyun”

“im yoona”

“ok that’s it lets go home now” sooyoung cut the introduction and left with the girls

“heeh just that, unni!” soojung frown a bit seeing her unnis just left like that.

“well lets go home too then..” said yonghwa to soojung, seeing his little sister almost angry, he explained “don’t mind it, that’s how she is, she do what she want to do and said what she want to say, its not like that she disrespect me or what. Because of that attitude she got friends who really someone she can call friends and not a fake friends who just want to befriend with her just because she is pretty and famous. I respect that attitude”.

“really?, I think you don’t like her oppa” soojung confused.

“hehe I think you still not close enough to her, well you will see what I mean as long you know her more.., let go” yonghwa said to soojung who still thinking what her brother said and follow him to go home.


After they all go home, at minhyuk apartment. After going to bathroom he just throw himself to bed but he can’t sleep at all. He still thinking what just happened. He try any thing to sleep but the result is nothing. He still can’t sleep. Because of that he get his laptop and start typing something. Well he open web browser and just start typing nonsense but, in his head he thinking many thing.

“omg, what happen to me?, why I can’t stop get her out of my mind?, come on minhyuk, she is yonghwa hyung sister. Yes you like her at first sight and yes you want her to be your girlfriend but, you know she is our leader sister. With brother like yonghwa hyung who really over-protection to a girl and this is his sister, this is gonna be a disaster if you want to be her boyfriend. If yonghwa hyung not like it you will be his enemy forever. From what you see yonghwa hyung is like a thick wall when it come to her sister. No..its not impossible, first I need find her information”

This is the dark side of him that even don’t know, his main hobby is “hacking”. Yeah he is a professional stalker if he want to be justified he never do something like this extreme. His hand and eyes moving fast finding information all about soojung in internet, not only he got her number he even got her information in SME network. Creepy right?.

With a few minute he have gathered almost 90% of soojung information online, from what food,music,place, and etc that she likes. With that information in his hand he finally stopped and bring his hand to his chin and began thinking again.

“now I have major information about soojung then what I’m going to do? With this information there is no help at all. Well this is just information about her and not much. Huh? Wait a minute..”

Minhyuk stopped at one line in many information he gather and that information was collected from one forum in SME with soojung ID. The information following this line “ah… I want my brother get a girlfriend so he don’t bother me so much (-_-‘)”.

Feel like struck by lightning he then exclaims “THIS IS IT!, I NEED TO FIND HYUNG A GIRLFRIEND!”

there is smile in his face for this nonsense but logically right thinking for him!.

 

 

author p.s: what the heck im writing here (-,-#). i made minhyuk to creepy stalker...