First time

The thirteen knights

You immediately stood up just by hearing that word. 

"Eunmi we need you to go hide with Seogoong."

"But what about you and the others?"

"We'll be waiting for the angels to come."

"But-"

"Hurry Eunmi, we don't have time to waste."  

Gohn grabbed your arm and you ran downstairs where Seogoong was waiting for you. 

"Make sure that you're safe." Gohn told Seogoong while still holding your hand. "And don't go anywhere until one of us comes to tell that it's okay. Go now, the angels will be here in no time." 

Gohn passed your hand to Seogoong who grabbed it and you ran with him in the basement. Gohn hurriedly ran outside directly in the forest to try ambush the angels with the others. This was the first time that vampires and werewolves actually wanted to work together. Both of them are beginning to see how stupid their hate for each other is. 

You reached the basement with Seogoong and both of you stared out of the window trying to see what was happening. You knew that Seogoong would've wanted to go out and help the guys but he couldn't. 

"They should be here about now." Seogoong tried to see something but it was really dark. Only the moon was there to give some light. Everything was still quiet. 

A loud boom made you flinch. 

"So it has started." Seogoong tried to remain as calm as he could. You felt scared and worried as you stared into the darkness seeing lights and fire here and there. Then you saw Hansol fly down on the ground hitting it hard so you gasped in shock and Seogoong turned you around. 

"Don't look at it." Seogoong gave you a little hug to calm you down and he made you sit on the ground with him. 

"They'll be okay, right?" You started feeling your eyes get watery when you thought about it. 

"Of course they will." Seogoong put his hand around you shoulder and patted trying to make you calm down.

You started hearing loud roars and screams coming from the forest and you felt and saw how Seogoong was getting more and more worried and anxious. 

"You should go." 

"What?"

"Go help them."

"But Gohn said-"

"It's okay. I can take care of myself."

"But still-"

"Just go" you gave Seogoong a little friendly push and smiled, "I know how much you want to help them."

"Well.. I'll go then." He turned around and took a step, "But if something happens, remember to scream and we'll be here in a second." 

"Okay, go now." 

You saw Seogoong transform into a werewolf and disappear into the forest. You prayed in your head that they would be okay. You wanted to help them too but what could you do? You would probably just be in their way. The best choice for you was just do as they said and hide. 

You would occasionally look out of the window and see the fight. This time there was about 8 angels. It's less than the guys but the angels weren't just average skilled. 

You didn't know how much time had passed already but it felt like forever. You heard someone coming towards the basement so you quickly hid behind boxes under a table. You can't see to the entrance so you don't know if the one entering would be one of the guys or one of the angels. As the door opens you shut your eyes and feel your heart start racing. The beating of your heart seems so loud that the someone in the room could hear it. The steps are coming closer to you and you feel more and more scared. The guy throws the boxes away. 

"That's it." You thought to yourself. 

"It's okay Eunmi, it's just me." You heard a familiar voice and you opened your eyes. "Nakta.." He helped you up from the floor. 

"But what are you doing here?"

"My father sent me here. Sorry that I haven't contacted you but I really couldn't. My father is running out of time before they found out about you. I'm sure that he'll strike once again. I think the guys already know that I'm here so I'll leave for now. Sorry for scaring you, bye for now." 

"But wai-" Nakta already disappeared in thin air. 

"Eunmi!" Gohn barged in. "Are you okay? Where is he?"

"Who?"

"Nakta of course, I can smell him all over this place."

"He just left.. But he only came to warn me and see if I'm okay. He wouldn't hurt me."

"Well I'm sorry but we can't count on him."

"More importantly, how is the situation? No one is badly hurt right?"

"We'll live."

"Oh thank god", you took a good look at Gohn and noticed all his wounds, especially the ones on his face, "Omo your wounds!" You walked closer to him to take a better look. "Maybe I could-"

"Don't worry about me, some of the other guys took more hit than me." 

"Can we go see them?"

"Sure."  

You walked up from the basement with Gohn. As you came up some of the guys had already come in and collapsed on the livingroom sofas. You rushed to them to see if they had any serious wounds. 

"But where are the rest?"

"Kidoh, Xero, Atom and P-Goon went to make sure that the angels really leave."

"I think you should check up on Hansol, he seemed to have the worst wounds." Sangdo said catching his breath. Seogoong agreed with him and you headed to the other livingroom. You saw Hansol laying on the couch and he seemed to have lost a lot of blood. You walked over to him and Yano. 

"How is he?"

"He would probably heal in a couple of days but he has also lost a lot of blood. Hojoon just left to get a blood pack." 

"Don't worry, I'll help him." You kneeled on the ground in front of Hansol.

"Uh.. I think I'll need to unbotton your shirt.." You started unbottoning his shirt and your cheeks started getting redder. Hansol could've done it himself but he didn't bother doing it since you were already at it. Once you had unbottoned his shirt you looked at his horrible wounds. You wondered to yourself if you'd be able to it this time. 

"How does it look?" Hansol asked you with that adorable smile of his.

"It looks awful but I promise I'll heal it." You turned completely serious and started concentrating. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. "Just like that time, come on i can do dis!" You started mentally scouting yourself and you succeeded. Your beautiful cyan light started shining brightly healing Hansol's wounds. Everyone was mesmerized by it and kept staring at it. After a little while you started feeling exhausted and you had to stop. You sat on the ground breathing heavily. 

"Are you okay?" Yano kneeled down and grabbed your shoulders from behind so you wouldn't fall.

"Yeah, must be because it's my first time." It still felt weird to you that you even had this kind of power. 

"Eunmi thank you so much!" Hansol hugged you. 

"It's nothing, I couldn't even heal it completely." 

"It doesn't matter, now it'll heal a lot faster." 

Hansol and Yano helped you up and you walked together to the other livingroom again. 

"I see Eunmi did a great job." Gohn said gladly as you walked in with Hansol and Yano. You walked over to Seogoong and Sangdo to heal their wounds. Once again everyone was still mesmerized by you and the beautiful cyan light. It took you some time to heal them and you couldn't heal them completely either. This was already too much to do on your first try. 

Xero, P-Goon, Kidoh and Atom came back and as you rushed to them you started feeling extremely dizzy. Xero catched you once again before you could fall down. You could feel that you'll black out soon. 

"And I didn't even get to heal you gyus.."

Everything went black again for you and Xero picked you up. 

"I think she needs a rest."

________________________________________________________________

Hha i even managed to write this chapter so soon heol and lol the name xD

I don't think i've mentioned it before but thank you very much for the upvote! and 55 subscribers woah:O

I love reading your comments so keep on commenting^^

And again remember to answer these polls!~