Run!

Lies From Birth

I rushed in the hallways a sped past the giant crowd while holding a bag in my hands. The bag contained a wig and a boys school uniform. You wanna know why? My dad hates me. Thats it. 
Ever since I was born I've had a different identity that I've hid...from my own father. I know right? Terrible. When I go to school I have to dress as a boy, then once I get to school I change back into a girl. Same thing for when I come back home. I have to dress as a guy. Good thing dad never goes to school, all he does is stay home and drink. He's always told me:
"Women are scumbags. They only know how to take. It's discusting. You need to stay stong my son and don't let them fool you." I was 5 years old when he told me these words.
     To think that even if I was a boy he would tell me these words... 
"Chun Ae!" I high voice called me from behind. I turned around to see Eun Mi. Her long black hair was ruffled and messy. We've been friends since kindergarden and I told her my secret when we were both in 5th grade. She's the only person whom I really trust besides my mom. 

This is her: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Krzcs274TyM/TiwhvBlu3FI/AAAAAAAABL4/Co5xGfopH0Y/s1600/4070276_m_4070278_9482.jpg

This is me: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0zjA-Tar8EY/TGxh1NL2TpI/AAAAAAAACP4/Gu3D1EMdSaM/s1600/ulzzang-1.jpg

"What is it Eun?" She smiled and jumped up and down while holding on to my shirt. 
"Onew asked me out! Isn't that great?!" I froze for a second, and then smiled back. 
"Thats great Eun!" I can't date guys... mom says that dad will be suspicious. "You've had a crush on him since 9th grade! I'm so happy for you!" She then spazzed 
"I know right!? Oh.." Her loud voice turned into a whisper. "Don't you have to change?" I suddenly remembered. 
"Oh my gosh thanks for reminding me!" I ran off and slammed the custodians closet. I walked out with and headed for the front door. 

Then someone tapped my shoulder. 
"Umm oppa..." I turned around to find a girl my age staring at me with her big eyes. "Its been a while since I've seen you at school... and I was wondering i-if..uhmm.... i-if you wanted to go on a date with me!" He nervous tone shocked me. 
I froze. I've been asked out by a girl before but its strange if you ask me. I hardly look like a boy!
"Uhmm I'm sorry but  don't really want to be in a relationship right now. I hope you can understand. ^^" I started to walk away when she grabbed my arm. Her eyes close to tears. "B-but we can get to know eachother oppa! Please... I-" I shook my arm out of her grasp and held her shoulders. God please help me...

"I'm sorry but if you don't understand then I definitly don't want to go out with you. Good bye." And I ran off. 
"Wow dude you seriously don't like girls huh?!" I stopped. It wasn't a girls voice but a males. "I don't think I've ever seen you around the school alot." An arm grasped my neck and I felt like I was choking. "How did you turn that chick down?!" I looked up and recognized the person right away. It was Kim Jonghyun! Oh no. 

I pulled his hand away and ran for my life.