2nd Meeting

Lies From Birth

~HOME~
I opened the door to see dad sprawled out on the floor with bottles of beer surrounding him. He looked up at the sudden light and smiled. 
"Dae Hyun ah~!!! Do you *hiccup* know that daddy missed you!? Hahahahaaa!" This is what happens almost everyday. He got up and fell on my shoulders. "Thats my son! Big and strong!" I didn't move. "D-dad wants you to know.... that he loves you! Okay?!" The smell of alcohol filled my every breath. "Go *hiccup* go on and study! Okay?!" Then he pushed me and I went up to my room. 
The door squeaked and shut. I dropped all of my things on the floor and went to my desk. A single sticky note was stuck to the lamp and read

"Chun Ae, I hope father wasn't drunk again. I will be working a night shift today at the hospital so there will be food in the oven. Reheat it when you get hungry. I love you.

                                                                                       Mom"

I threw the note away and finished my homework. "It's a nice day outside, and dads probably passed out by now..." 
I wore this-
http://kawaii.kawaii.at/img/dress-japanese-pink-hearts-2_big.jpg 
And headed outside for a stroll.

I decided to walk to the park across from my house. Cherry blossoms lined the sides of the road and the sky was pure blue. I breathed in the sweet smells of spring when right then something hit the back of my head. I screamed and fell to the ground while clutching on to the back of my head. I could hear footsteps rushing behind me and a face was next to mine. 
"I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Are you hurt?!" I looked up and saw a guy who seemed to be a few years younger than me. He helped me up and immediately bowed at 90 degrees. "I'm so sorry noona!" 
"Yo Taemin hurry up and get the ball!" I turned around and saw 4 more guys heading towards me. 
"Hey Minho haven't we seen her before?" 
"Yeah I think we have... hmm your name's Chun Ae right?" I nodded and waved slightly at them. 
"Let us introduce ourselves. The one that hit you in the head with the ball is Taemin."
"I'm Onew!"
"Minho."
"Key." 
"And I'm Jonghyun." All of them smiled at me and I felt flustered. I usually don't interact with most of the guys in school. "Annyeong..." I could feel their eyes on me and I didn't feel very comfortable. 
"So... I guess I'll be going then..." A hand grabbed my arm and tugged slightly. "Noona! How about we get ice cream to apologize! My treat!" He suddenly clutched his hand with mine and dragged me away with him. 
"Y-yah could you please not drag me umm T-Taemin!" 

~The Ice Cream Shop~
I ate my ice cream awkwardly and played around with it. Once it melted I stood up and threw it away. Taemin was scarfing the ice cream down his throat while everyone else was quiet.

-Jonghyuns POV-
She looks so familiar... like a guy at our school. Yes a GUY... but who?  
"Uh so Chun Ae is your head okay?" Wow her eyes are so big!
"Yea its fine. Well I guess I should go now." She stood up and Onew tapped my shoulder. 
"Yah Jonghyun, you should take her home. Its 7:00 right now." I glared at him "Why me!?" He pushed me off my chair and everyone in the restaurant stared at me. Guess I have to leave now... 

~Chun Ae's POV~
My phone vibrated and I got a text from mom.
'I hope you ate already.' I texted back.
'Yea mom. I did, thanks for wondering.' All I wanted to do was to not go home so I walked to the Han River. Couples surrounded me and I felt like I was an outsider in this lovey dovey city. 
"Hey Chun Ae!" Ugh... do I have to turn around AGAIN?! Nahh....
An arm linked with mine. "Why haven't you gone home yet? Onew told me to take you home!" 
"Oh well I'm going right now..." We walked in silence until Jonghyun spoke up again. 

"So... Chun Ae why are you so quiet? I always see you in school but you never talk that much to guys. Just girls." We were just a few feet away from my house when I heard sirens. Police cars surrounded my house while an ambulance roared past us. 
"Appa...." I whispered. 

I'm sorry if the story is starting out too slow!!! Mian! Please if you like the story so far subscribe and share with your friends! <3