The Article

My No.1 OTP

 

Chapter 2

The Article

 

Sulli and Tiffany always had a breakfast with a menu of sandwiches with strawberry jam. Tiffany had to go to work early in the morning so that she couldn’t cook for a breakfast, while the housekeeper would come during the day to clean the house.

"A week is very long time," said Sulli after Tiffany raised the issue of her departure to Japan tomorrow due to bussiness.

"I actually don’t want to go," said Tiffany, "but if I don’t go, we will not be able to eat for the next month," she added with a gloomy expression.

Tiffany is the only producer of money in their home. After their parents died in a car accident five years ago, Tiffany work to support their life. And with the departure of Tiffany for a week, it means Sulli will stay at home alone.

Sulli scowled, "then what about me?"

"You can stay at Aunt Jimin’s house if you want, don't you liked her son?" Tiffany tempting.

"You hurt my pride by saying it,"

Tiffany chuckled, "I've talked to Aunt Jimin, you can go to her house if you need something. I also asked her to take care of you while I'm gone,"

Sulli nodded in agreement with a thin smile formed on her lips. It is a real form of excitement because she finally has a reason to come to Aunt Jimin’s house and if she lucky, she can freely meet with Aunt Jimin’s son that she likes for a long time.

 

It's time to go to school after they finished their breakfast. In front of the fence, they met with Aunt Jimin who had come to visit because she thought Tiffany will go to Japan today.

 

Aunt Jimin is an aunt who lived next door to them. She stayed with her son only after divorce with her husband for a long time. Aunt Jimin has been a mother figure to them because she is always there whenever they need her. Aunt Jimin didn’t have a daughter even though she really wanted to have a daughter. It is also the reason why Aunt Jimin loves them as her own daughter.

 

"If she do something wrong, you can pinch her cheeks," Tiffany gave Aunt Jimin authority to do anything on Sulli later.

"Aish, eonni .." meanwhile Sulli’s whining. She is not a kid anymore, she will not be naughty so Aunt Jimin doesn’t need to give her punishment.

Aunt Jimin smiled at the siblings interaction. Tiffany grow into responsible woman and although Sulli still shows her childishness, she also is an open-minded girl. One other thing that pleased her of the two children are they grown without much complaining about their lives.

"Sulli, Fany, let’s have dinner together, I’ll made ​​your favorite food on today,"

"Auntie, you don’t need to do that, but I would gladly come,"

"She'll come because she want to meet your son, Auntie, not because her favorite food," Tiffany commented.

"Aish, eonni .. No, Auntie, I'm coming for your food, don’t listen to her!" Sulli frowned in disgust.

"If that's the reason, you're lucky because today he is not going anywhere,"

"Really?" Sulli was exciting, "Auntie ah, I didn’t mean it by the way," she scratched the nape of her neck which caused Aunt Jimin and Tiffany laugh.

Just like that the relationship between the two siblings with Aunt Jimin. She’s quite close to Tiffany and Sulli to the point that they can came and out of her house without permission, and to the point that Aunt Jimin allow them to call her as 'mother'.

 

§

 

Recording will start an hour from now, it's nice to know that Minah already arrived in location because she usually came ten minutes before the recording starts. Besides having a track record as an idol who likes to come late, she also has a reputation as a lazy idol, but now she was found reading the article in her phone.

"I know you so well, you're not likely to read about the article other than yourself," said Sora who have memorized the behavior of her artist.

Sora is Minah’s manager.

Minah replied with a smile, "I don’t know if the results would be this good," she pointed to a phone screen.

"Looks like you really like it,"

"Of course, I love anything that can make my popularity increased,"

Minah looked back at her phone screen which featuring articles about her and Minho. The article was accompanied by a selca taken by her when Minho visited her in a musical event as a sign of support for her. Thank you for the article because now her name and Minho became a main topic on various portal sites.

 

One of the people who are interest in reading the article is Sulli. She was always interest in anything related to Minho and Minah. For her, the two names are like vitamins that can make she able to solve a dozens of math problems in a matter of minutes without having a headache.

She’s not only a fan but also a shipper. She, belongs to the hundred of people who hypnotized by Minah and Minho’s acting in films, crown theirself as their number one shipper. She even joined in an international forum to discuss the relationship between Minah and Minho.

"Omo!" she nearly choked after reading the title of the article that appear on the mobile screen accidentally.

"Why?" Chanyeol asked.

"I know if my guess is correct this time, Chanyeol look at this!"

Chanyeol frowned when Sulli changed blushing after seeing something on her cell phone. He finally approached her after Sulli asked him to see what she had just seen, but he did not react like Sulli. Chanyeol just rounding his lips after that.

"Take my hand, quickly! Or I will explode like a fireworks," she’s who gave Canyeol an order for holding her hand but she is the one who holds Chanyeol’s arm first, "aigoo, they both should have been admite if they were dating," she added with a face more radiant than ever.

"They both just take a selca together, why do you have this much fun?" Chanyeol wondered.

Sulli’s hands on her hips, "you're ruining the atmosphere,"

"I just think logically,"

Sulli rolled her eyes, "then let's think about this, didn’t you see it? Minho’s arm is in her shoulder while Minah’s hand at his waist, whether it is logical that they are just friends?" she pointed to photos that are included in the article.

"So what if I embrace you and your hands on my waist, does that also mean we're dating?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yaa, Park Chanyeol!!" Sulli squealing until Chanyeol should close his ears, "why didn’t you ever agree with me?"

"You are very noisy," Chanyeol removing his hand from the ear, "I just think logically," he defended himself.

"All right, forget your illogical thoughts, I think this picture explains it all, they’re dating," she said as she typed a few words on a cell phone with a wide smile on her face.

"Yeah, whatever you say," Chanyeol budge this time.

Sulli is log in to an international forum. As she had expected, the forum has been busy talking about  Minah and Minho’s intimate as a enough proof if their favorite OTP is real. Sulli then write her opinion about the photo in the forum.

 

Peach29jr :

I guess I don’t need to say much since you also definitely have the same opinion with me. Our OTP is real. Minho's arm around her shoulders, and Minah’s hand on his waist omo~ I’m going crazy right now

 

"You're definitely writing something in the forum, right? Hm, what is it? MinMin couple thread?" Chanyeol guessing after being ignored by Sulli.

Sulli nodded without looking at him.

"Hey, I'm here," Chanyeol waving his hand in front of Sulli who seemed to not be able to see him.

Sulli looked at him annoyed, "I'm busy,"

Chanyeol sighed, "I even defeated by a forum"

His words were made ​​Sulli’s attention diverted. She changed her gaze into a friendly gaze that teasing him, "come on, don’t be sad like that, Park Chanyeol remains my number one best friend so don’t frown like this," she assured him as she pinched his cheeks.

"Aaawh!" Chanyeol then his blushed cheeks while Sulli giggled.

 

And the only people who are not interest in the article that already circulated is Minho. When Shin sent him a message that he must saw the article and check the news for fear that it would cause a problem, he just answered with 'ahem' and then turn off the phone.

He didn’t seem concerned, but in the end he checked the article. As with Shin, he also doesn’t have a specific problem with Minah, he just did not like the matchmaking is done by their agency to raise more money and increase their popularity. It sounds stupid. There is no acknowledgment that they were lovers, but they continue to tease the public with a variety of evidence that they are a couple.

"I looks fat in that picture," complained Minho when he call Shin to report his observations of the article.

"That's not what I mean, I did not ask about whether you look good or not but the content of the article,"

"Oh," Minho replied casually, "I don’t care, wouldn’t it be nice if I'm getting closer and Minah?"

"Yes, I understand, but I'm a little concerned with your image, I heard a lot of complaints that people are fed up with the lies,"

"Then, we will confess if I and Minah did not have anything to do and all of this was just a lie?" Minho was exciting.

"That's not what I mean too, I mean about a lie if you actually going out with Minah but you do not want to confess to the public,"

Minho let out a sigh, "well, you just take care of that problem, I'm not interest," click! Minho disconnect the phone without waiting for Shin to speak up.

Minho lay down on the bed and covered his body with a thick blanket. He does not have any plans today after Shin cancel the entire schedule when the article about him appeared. In addition to avoiding reporters, Shin intends to avoid a fangirls who were jealous because their oppa were close to another girl.

 

§

 

Heejookr :

there is nothing more beautiful than this day, the sun becomes twice as bright ^^

Peach20jr : 

this time I was curious, what will be said by their agency. Do they think we are stupid? We already know everything even though they cover the fact kekeke ~

Heejookr :

yes, no matter what they cover, let us try to pretend not to know even though we already know. Minah and Minho oppa fighting!!~^^

Cameron50 :

hey, you guys forget me? I also want to share the happiness about them L

 

Sulli was smililing while her finger typing some words to reply to a message from Heejoo and Catherine, a friends that she knew from the thread. Although at this time there was a teacher who was explaining about the independence of Korea, Sulli is not at all interest in those long story.

Being a fan and high school student isn’t an easy thing to do together. She must be good at stealing the opportunity to interact with other fellow fans or to simply update the information about her idol in gancafe or media site, she must also be good at preparing the grounds for ditching to watch her idol’s movies.

Luckily she isn’t type of fans who follow wherever their idol away, she will not be able to do other crazy things while she was still a student.

 

TianaChoi: we can’t have fun any longer ...

 

"OMO!!"

Sulli suddenly jumped in shock after reading the sentence sent by Tiana, her best friend who lives in Hong Kong, along with photos listed after the sentences.

"Sulli, what is it?"

Sulli lifted her head. She observed that all students who were staring at her with a big question mark in their heads, as well as the teacher that she was very grateful not to throw her with markers for making a fuss. She saw Chanyeol who was sitting a few tables in front of her before she could answer that question.

 

Sulli proved her ability as a fan. Now she was running back to her home after she was given permission to go home after she said that her head hurt. Thanks to plaster on her forehead after a fight yesterday.

She has a weak knee, which always makes her free from physical education and other physical activity that uses the power but hard to believe that she ran from the bus stop to her house which has a considerable distance.

But rather than go into her house, she ran a little farther toward the house next to her home. While she caught her breath, she looked at her watch.

 

1:00 PM

 

At this hour, the homeowner usually wasn’t home. She could die of curiosity if she had to wait, so she went into the house without permission. It is customary for her to get into the house without having to knock on the door, well, the owner of the house was already considered her as a daughter so there will be no problem. Yes, the owner of the house is Aunt Jimin.

"Annyeong haseyo," she bowed to the housekeeper who was cleaning the dining table.

Then she went on to the second floor of the house in a hurry. Again, she breaks into the room without permission and then jumping on the bed where somebody is fall asleep.

"Explain to me about this!"

"Hm?"

"Wake up! Wake up!"

Sulli shook the man's body, which lay down with a blanket over his body, impatient. She opened the blanket and show her phone screen while the man is not willing to open his eyes a little though.

"Oppa, wake up!"

"I was sleeping," he took the blanket from Sulli that almost makes her toppled backwards.

" Oppa, look at this, Minah’s dating another men!" Sulli squealing upset.

"What did you say?"

Sulli just snorted in disgust as she turned her face to the other side.

 

Minho oppa ..

 

Sulli never thought that the only man in her life would become a famous actor, not a single moment in her life she thought that the guy who used to always be her eyes, ears, mouth, feet and hands now have a different world with her. The man who lived next door to her house, her number 1 oppa, her idol is none other than her neighbor.

She was not just the fans, but also a part of Minho’s life that can’t be removed granted.

 

"Now tell me that the article is a lie! Minah isn’t dating with Kris, right?" she said at length after pulling up a chair to Minho’s bedside, "it is impossible, of course, you are dating Minah," she shook her head.

Minho didn’t respond, he was stunned after reading an article that indicated by Sulli. How can? Dispatch released a video about Minah caught on a date with Kris, one of the famous idol. He was not sure if the two were dating, but in the video, Minah and Kris were holding hands on the street and they go out to dinner together.

"Oppa, answer me!" Sulli shook Minho's shoulder

"It looks like they're really dating," he said without releasing his eyes from Sulli’s screen phone.

"No way, you're lying! This time I will forgive you. You are an idol, I shouln’t know if you’re dating with her, well I will pretend not to know," Sulli tried to calm her mind.

"Get out of my room!" He ruled suddenly.

"Huh?"

Minho return her cell phone, "you are a student, at this hour you should still at school but you're actually in my private room and do a special interview with me. Go back to your school!"

"But, oppa"

Before she could defend herself, Sulli drawn and guided in order to get out of his room. Minho pushed her from behind to pass through the door. Minho shook his head at Sulli behavior that doesn’t change even though they are both grown up.

 

Klek! Minho lock the door.

 

"Oppa, open the door! Oppa, I haven’t finished asking, oppa!" Sulli knocked on the door.

"You just have to wait for the agency deny the scandal! My agency will also say what they think about this scandal, just wait!" Minho replied from inside the room.

Sulli sighed. Now her step will feel heavier than ever. Minho may be evasive, but for her, it looks like Minho is covering his feelings were in turmoil. She believes that Minho will not be fine after knowing this news even though he acted as if he didn't care.