Scandal

My No.1 OTP

*sorry for any typo(s) and grammar errors

 

Chapter 3

The Scandal

 

"... Kris and Minah enjoying dinner at the restaurants. Minah is not feel awkward even though she was not wearing anything to disguise her identity. The most interesting thing is that they are wearing a ‘couple bag’. In the other photo, Minah and Kris were holding hands and enjoying their time together. Another thing that is also very interesting is Minah still wearing the same clothes as the night before while Kris had changed his clothes ... "

 

"Isn’t it very obvious that they're dating?"

"Their hands say it all."

"This time what will be said by their company? Oppa-dongsaeng? You must be kidding."

"Stop lying to the public by saying that they are just friends!"

"How about Minho oppa?"

"Minah spend the night together with Kris, OMFG!"

"Minah? Tsk tsk!"

"I would really hate her after this incident, Minah Annyeong~"

 

She read and view the article so many times, and she had to wipe the tears from her eyes every time she read the article.

Minah is not her sister, not her friend, not her neighbour, Minah is nobody but it’s painful for her until she had to cry when she read the article and the hateful comments towards Minah.

As a fan, Sulli believe in Minah but every time she saw her picture, her beliefs as if to collapse. She wasn’t blind, she could see how they stare at each other, how Minah holding Kris’s hand, that’s all made ​​her hesitate.

This may sound stupid, how could she get like this just because of Minah? They don’t even know each other, but this is what actually happens.

Minah is someone who she like the most, besides Minho. She is so cheerful and friendly, she make anyone interested in her. Her smile, her warm gaze, her polite behavior makes everyone loves her. She received a lot of love from everyone, including Sulli who has even given half of her heart.

And what about the other half of her heart?

 

Sulli open a thread about Minho and Minah. She had expected there would be chaos and chaos turned out to be beyond what she had expected. Within an hour, she received many messages from her friends, and also depressing posts about Minah which again makes her hurt and disappointed.

 

Peach29jr:

I can’t say anything. Just like all of you, I was so shocked and hurt. How about Minho oppa? I don’t know but I guess he will be okay because he would know the real situation. To be honest, I was very worried about Minah, she must be very sad than us. We have to be strong for her..

 

Sulli sighed, "I have to be strong,"

 

Beep. Beep.

Arialxoxo: is it the news that makes you had a headache? Because Minho is very meaningful for you, I know you must be very disappointed in Minah but please don’t take this issue seriously, you should be fine :)

 

Sulli bit her lips after reading a message from her friend; Arial. Arialxoxo is a friend whom she knew from the thread. He lives in Japan, and he is a very nice guy. He has always been a good listener and Sulli always look for him when she didn’t have anyone.

 

Peach29jr:

besides my head, my heart also hurt :'(

Arialxoxo:

there is no explanation from the agency, let's just say that it was a hoax. If I hold your hands, it doesn’t mean we're dating, right?

Peach29jr:

I don’t know, I trust her but.. this is too sudden and too painful. I need time to accept it all, Arial.

Arialxoxo:

take a time as much as possible but don’t let you forget about yourself! ^^

Peach29jr:

Yeah, I will wait until the black clouds go away and the sun shines again, thanks Arial.

Arialxoxo:

You know what I like from the rain and storm? There’s a rainbow afterwards. Take care of yourself peach :)

Peach29jr:

although I have not been able to laugh at this time, thank you because you've managed to make me more relieved, Arial :)

 

Although only a smile, Sulli managed to do it. Arial once again proves that he is a good friend who is able to understand and make her relax. Despite the great distance separating them both, Arial always feels close.

 

Elsewhere, for the sake of a girl who he knew is not fine, a man in a hurry to the library after school hours completed. He borrowed a library computer in order to connect with the girl, asking her condition and comfort her as soon as possible.

He had just learned that Minah is involved in a scandal after hearing some girls gossiping and her figure instantly came to his mind. She must have been sad, she’s definitely hurt, she must have been crying, she would need someone to listen to her complaints and she definitely needs someone to comfort her.

 

Peach29jr:

although I have not been able to laugh at this time, thank you because you've managed to make me more relieved, Arial :)

 

Although he didn’t know whether the friend he met through an international forum was really feel better or not yet, reading the message from her has been successfully making him relieved. A girl who he feels so much far despite the fact that they're very close.

"Park Chanyeol, your time is up."

He turned to a librarian. He pouted, why the time passed very quickly if he was with her. He saw his phone screen after realizing he didn’t wear a watch, but his eyes lost focus after his picture fills the screen with his best friend, Sulli.

"Yes, soensaengnim," he said.

Since last year, Chanyeol enjoying his role as Arialxoxo; Japan-born man who loved kpop and join in an international forum because he was idolized Minah. As Arial, he became acquainted with a girl and show another side of himself, who loves and cares for her, that he might not show as a Park Chanyeol.

Peach29jr, a girl who accidentally he was approached in the forum to pursue Sulli; a friend who secretly he likes.

 

§

 

Minah went to the point where she throws her stuff on the floor. After reading the article released by Dispatch about her and Kris, she explodes like a volcano that emit hot lava.

She was filming at the time of Sora pulled her away because the reporters already came to inquire about the scandal. She returned to her apartment and Sora attacked her with a thousands of questions that couldn’t be avoided anymore.

"Why are you so stupid? You go out without using anything to cover up your identity, do you think it makes sense?" said Sora when they arrived at the apartment.

"Kris and I went to a place that is not crowded, I could swear that at that time there were not many people around us,"

"So how do these pictures get out? Couple bag, hand in hand, and what is this? Are you sleeping over? What exactly do you mean?"

Minah threw Sora’s phone onto the floor then shouted hysterically, "Aargh!"

Sora clearly asked for an explanation of the events that actually happened on that night, "then you stay in his apartment?" Sora asked.

"You don’t need to know,"

Sora sighed, Minah has indirectly answered the question, "when the truth is revealed, Bang Minah, you're dead!"

Minah sat on the couch. She ruffled her hair, realizing that she had made ​​a big mistake. She cursed herself for being careless and causing a scandal. Her career is in danger now.

"All we can do for now is silent," said Sora, "the company will take care of everything, while we should shut our mouths,"

Minah nodded but a few moments later, she remembered that she still had a savior, "I had to call Minho oppa!"

"No," Sora hold her wrist, "the scandal, we've violated the contract, if you call him now, you will only receive an abuse from him,"

Minah made a fist until her veins sticking out. She is in a very difficult position for the time being and she got furious because she could not do anything for herself.

 

Braak!

"I've told you to stop while we can, now look what she did! I also will be destroyed because of this news," Minho said, slapping the table while she was still connected with Shin through telephone lines.

"I don’t know if she would have violated the contract,"

"There are so many journalists who contacted me, also friends and co-workers because they think I'm the dating Minah, what should I say?"

"You don’t need to answer their phone for a while,"

"And what about us?"

"We can’t do anything but shut up," he said, "I'll call you later. Prepare yourself to memorize a new scenario, Minho,"

Minho called for Shin after searching for the article indicated by Sulli. Minah, as he know, likes looking for attention, but this time she has gone too far. And that makes Minho upset, she seemed not to care that she was doing would harm many people.

"This is a good time to put an end to all of this," said Minho.

"Not yet, Minho, I know you're not happy with our agreement with Minah but if you end it now, you’re career will over," Shin was firm with this warning.

Not just not happy but Minho hates the agreement between him and Minah. As if the agency doesn’t believe that he could stand on his own feet, they give him Minah to raise his popularity. It is not fun when he should be with a girl such as Bang Minah and pretend that they were lovers.

And the worst part, he can’t look straight to the girl he liked actually.

 

§

 

Sulli pouted as she walked through the door of her room and then dropped her body on the bed.

Tiffany went to Japan early in the morning, leaving her and Aunt Jimin at home with a lot of rules she must obey. Sulli didn’t go to school today because in addition to dropping Tiffany at the airport, she was not healthy. Minah’s scandal affecting her very much, making her difficult to sleep and loss of appetite, it didn’t take long for her to get a fever because of that.

Tuukk!

Sulli frowned when a loud sound heard in the ears. She looked left and right, there are no items that fall on the floor, but where did the sound come from? It is still too early to conclude that it is the sound of ghosts.

"Minho oppa!" Sulli jumped from her bed and then parted light brown curtains that covered the window of her room.

She smiled when she saw a tennis ball lying on the balcony of her house while her favorite oppa standing on the other side window of his house with his hands in the waist.

Sulli’s room is located right next to the room of Minho. Their house adjacent, enable Minho and Sulli interact through their bedroom window, respectively. When they were a child, Minho always use a tennis ball to knock Sulli’s window so she will open the window and then they will talk until they get bored. Minho still use this way to this day even though they rarely talk like before.

"What is it?" Sulli asked even though she knew her voice would not be heard by Minho.

Minho then walked to the other side of the room that couldn’t Sulli reach, a few seconds later he appeared again with a piece of paper in his hand.

 

is there my mother in your home?

 

Sulli replied with a nod of the head after reading the writing on a piece of paper in the hands of Minho.

 

Please tell her that I'll go, I'll call her later.

 

Sulli signaled Minho for waiting. She took a piece of paper in her desk and then write a reply message to Minho.

 

Where are you going? Are you going to meet with Minah?

 

Minho showed an unfriendly face after reading the message. He was not interested in answering that stupid questions.

 

What if your mother asked me where are you going? I need to know where you're going so I can answer it later ^^

 

Sulli put a smile on her lips as friendly as possible while giving expression to show a message in the paper, and then she saw Minho wrote something on the paper.

 

I'll tell my mother over the phone, you just need to tell her that I would go, understand?

 

Sulli lowered her head after reading the message. She already knew that Minho will not tell where he will go, but the disappointment was still strongly felt. Minho waved his hand before finally closing the curtains.

Sulli finally closed the curtains ten minutes later. Previously she was staring at the window in hope that Minho will open the curtains again and talk to her through a sheet of paper, but she should be disappointed again because Minho didn’t also appear.

Although Minho didn’t appeared, in fact in his room, for ten minutes after he drew the curtains, Minho secretly peeking from the cracks of the window. When Sulli draw the curtains, he opened the curtains back to staring at her window.

Minho smiled.

Then he turned around and set up some equipment that he will bring when he met Shin later. One of the items that may not be forgotten is the wallet. Minho opened his wallet to make sure the amount of cash in the wallet. Unexpectedly, he kept his picture with Sulli in his wallet.