Chapter 2

The Typical Story of a Bullied Kid

 

Baekhyun heard a familiar voice call him.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

    Normal POV

 Baekhyun stiffened when the voices that were calling him got closer.

'Kyu-Kyungsoo, Jongin?'

 Kyungsoo panicked after seeing Baekhyun's state, blood smeared on his uniform and bruises all over his body. Kyungsoo was about to say something but Kai stopped him by kissing him. 

  Jongin bit Kyungsoo's bottom lip for entrance, but Kyungsoo kept his mouth shut.

'Jongin, haa~ not here.' Jongin started playing with his s earning a low moan from his Kyunggie. Taking advantage of the small opening Kyungsoo unconsiously made he slipped his tongue in, earning him more moans.

'ahh~ Jo-Jong-in... Bae-ahhh~Baekhyu-' Jongin separated himself from Kyungsoo

'Shhhhh~ Kyunggie baby, i'll tell him.'

'Bu-'

'Shhhh~' 

  Kyungsoo knew this arguement was a waste of time so he quickly admitted defeat.

'Fine...'

  Jongin started walking towards Baekhyun's and Kris's direction. He stopped right in front of Kris, and just stared at him. Kris barked

'What do you want?' Jongin continued staring.

'Your in the way so, can you move?' Kris smirked

'What if I say no?' Jongin then gave him the weird eye

'Then i'll just go around you? Are you retarted?' 

   Jongin  was now in front of the bacon who was still greeting the floor. He crouched to be on the same eye level as Baekhyun.

'Baekhyun, can yo-' The said person glared

'No'

'What? But I barely said anythi-'

'I know what you want.'

'I swear it's different this time.' Baekhyun gave him the questioning look

'What's different?' Jongin eyes sparkled

'Tag along our date!' Baekhyun looked at Jongin with the "Are you freakin kidding me?" face.

'It's the freakin same thing as always!! Why should I always be the third wheel?'

'Like I said, this time's different.' Baekhyun squinted his eyes.

'In what way is it different?' Jongin's eyes darkened

'Do you really want to know?'

'Yes I do.'

'Are you sure?' Baekhun was getting annoyed.

'Yes'

'Are you really sure?' Baekhun's bubbles were going to pop.

'Yes..'

'Are you really sure that your really su-' The bubbles popped.

'YES I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE DAMN ARGHDUBK ALREADY!!' Jongin gave him a pity look.

'Sorry, I didn't know it was already your time of the month.' Baekhyun gave him a blank stare

'Jongin'

'Fine... You will be the sacrifice while Kyungsoo and I are squirting rainbows.'

'My language.'

'Kyunggie and I are going to have in the cinema, when people ask where the sounds are coming from, can you do us a favor and tell them you're ing.'

 Silence filled the hall.

'GO YOURSELF!!!'

'Technically, I am going to .' Jongin grinned 'But i'm ing Kyunggie!' Baekhun shook his head

'Why are we friends...' Jongin grinned even more

'Because you get free live gay to masturba-'

'Shut up. By the way, why the heck do you want to have in a public area?'

'Because it turns us on?' Jongin stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world

'You guys are sick.'

'No we aren't. But anyways, going back to the original topic. Baekkie pwease~ Bbuing bbuing~ >◇<♥♡♥'

 Baekhyun was about to throw up on his face if it wasn't for Kyungsoo interfering.

'Jongi-Jonggie baby... now's not the time. Baekhun's injured!' Jongin smiled because of Kyungsoo's cuteness.

  Kyungsoo started inspecting Baekhyun's injuries while Jongin snorted.

'He won't die Kyunggie. Relax, this man right here despite his appearance survived from the worst.' Baekhun rolled his eyes

'Hell of a friend you are and what do you mean by despite my appearance?'

'Interpret it how you want.'

  Kyungsoo helped Baekhyun get up.

'Is Suho hyung here?' Baekhyun shrugged

'If he isn't busy trying to get into the unicorn's pants he's probably there.'

  The trio headed towards the school's nurse. While the students were all thinking "WTF just happened?'

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

  At the infirmary

 Suho was tapping his foot with a annoyed look on his face.

'Baekhyun... I treated you in the morning, it hasn't even been 5 hours and your back again with even worse injuries?'

'Correction. Yixing treated me not you and why are you even a nurse if you don't want to treat injured people?'

'Leave me alone. Anyways why are they at school?' Suho pointed to the couple who were starting to get touchy with each other. 'and don't you dare make out here cause i'm not cleaning your junk.' 

  The couple which was caught shamelessly making out resppnded

'Bacon here forgot his lunch so we decided to be the gentlemen we are and bring it to him and we were going to ask him a favor at the same time. Killing two birds with a stone. ^-^.'

  Baekhyun eyes sparkled for the first time today.

'Really?!? Give the food now!'

'Tha-That is...' Baekhyun raised his eyebrow when he saw Kyungsoo fidgeting in his place uncomfortably.

'What?' Kyungsoo opened his mouth to speak but, Jongin spoke for him.

'We forgot your lunch at home.' 

  It took a minute for Baekhyun to process the information and during that minute Kyungsoo and Jongin slipped out of the room.

'KIM JONGINNN!! DO KYUNGSOOO!! WHY THE DID YOU GUYS EVEN COME HERE FOR?!?'

 Suho chuckled at the trio but returned his attention to Baekhyun's state. Though he always acts annoyed, he is really worried about Baekhyun. He told the principal and director about this but, obviously they turned a blind eye to this because the kingka's parents are the ones who give the most funds to the school. He knew there was nothing he could do except let his assistant treat Baekhyun's injuries cause although Suho looks like a responsible adult he actually is a clumsy adult. 

'Yixing! Come here and please treat Baekhyun.'

 Yixing came out from under the bed which made Suho frown

'Yixing... what were you doing under the bed?'

'Oh I was... I was... what was I doing under the bed?'

  Suho sighed

'Forget it. Please treat his injuries.'

'Ok.'

  Suho saw disappointment in Yixing's eyes for a moment but brushed it off saying it probably was his imagination.

  After Yixing finished treating Baekhyun's injuries he was convinced by Suho to rest a bit in the infirmary. He was so deep in sleep he slept till the bell for end of class rang. When he woke up he didn't see Suho and Yixing and instead a sticky note saying they were strolling around the school. 

  He yawned and streched only to flinch in pain. He remembered about the injuries. Getting of the bed he wrote on the sticky note that he was going home. He reached for the door to get out when someone opened the door before him making the door hit his head, hard.

  Baekhun gripped his head in pain. 

'Oww~ ㅠㅠ.'

  Baekhyun looked up to see the person who caused the pain he was having. He gasped in suprise after realising who it was.

'Mi-Mini Kris?'

 The boy slightly chuckled

'Mini Kris? Is that the name you gave me?'

 Baekhyun was flustered

'I-I didn't know your name...' @//3//@

 The boy gave a small smile and put out his hand to handshake

'Sehun.'

'Huh?'

'My name. It's Sehun, Oh Sehun.'

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

A/N: Me is sorry for boring story and typos.

Oh and thank you for the readers who are putting up with my horrible making out scenes and boring comedy.

Thank you for your attention o u o