Chapter 1

The Typical Story of a Bullied Kid

   Baekhyun POV

 I woke up getting soaked with water by my stupid friend.

 'Wake up Bacon~ It's a wonderful day today!'

 'Why the are you here, Jongin?'

 'Well i'm doing fine if you are asking.'

 'I didn't ask.'

 'You've become a .'

 'Answer my freakin question.'

 'Well my Kyunggie decided to make you breakfast so rejoice peasant.'

 I was about to retort to the insult but, I was interupted by Kyungsoo knocking on the open door.

 'Kim Jongin. I told you to wake Baekhyun up, not irratate the out of him.'

 Immediatly Jongin ran towards Kyungsoo and hugged him. 

 'But, Kyunggie baby, he was being a .'

  Although it's been three years since they started dating, Kyungsoo still blushes at the disgusting nicknames Jongin calls him.

 'But, Jong-'

 'Call me Jonggie baby~♥'

  'Jong-Jonggie ba-baby~♥'

 'I never get tired of hearing you saying my name.'

 With that they started making out in my room. Rolling my eyes I decided to ignore the two humans who were shamlessly making out on my bed. I sighed because i'll have to change my sheets again, for the fifth time this week.

 After finishing getting ready for school, I made my way out as fast as possible because the moans were disgusting the hell out of me.

  Arriving at school I tried hiding my presence as much as I could to avoid a person I dreaded. I entered the school heading towards the small garden the school had which was not used anymore. There was always a few minutes untill class started so I liked waiting for the time to pass here. I laid on the grass which was not trimmed since the gardener was fired... last year I think?

  I was looking at the sun when a figure blocked my view. 

 'So you hide here?'

  .

  i'm doomed was all I thought as I was lifted up by my collar. Now that I was eye level with the figure, well not really eye level cause he's a head taller then me but, returning to the topic. Now that the sunlight wasn't blinding my eyes I could recognize the figure.

   It was the school's Kingka, Wu Yifan, or better known as Kris.

  'I see your trying to avoid me but, that won't do. You'll have to recieve punishment.'

   I had no time to ponder on what my punishment was this time as he pushed me on the nearest tree. I grunted in pain as my body slammed on the tree. Kris punched me on the stomach over and over untill I couldn't find any strength to keep myself standing. Although, the grass softened my fall it still hurt and Kris kicking my stomach didn't help. 

    Knowing I won't be able to do anything I looked at my surroundings and noticed Kris's friends who were also Kingkas looking at me. All of them were looking at me with different emotions but, I could not tell as my vision was getting blurry.

    Thankfully Kris stopped hitting me when my vision was worsening, he left me with his friends. I wanted to just sleep here but, I knew that I had to go to class sooner or later. I was already late,so I went to the school's infirmary.

    The schooo's nurse was a young man named Suho. When he saw me, he immediatly sighed.

   'That's a nice way of greeting someone.'

   'I only do that to you.'

   'I'm sorry but, I don't date elders.'

   'What the heck are you talking about.'

   'I know your giving me special treatment because you feel something for me but-'

   'If you don't shut up now, i'll leave your injuries like that and, you know if Kyungsoo sees them he's going to nagg all day.'

    I rolled my eyes 

   'It's not like you take care of my injuries. Your assistant does.'

   'Exactly, my assistant.'

   I made a dissappointed face

  'I knew you were a pedo.'

  'I'll ignore that commentary. Yixing come here.'

   Yixing came out from one of the infirmary beds.

  'You look as dazed out as always.'

   Yixing looked at me and smiled at me

  'Baekhyun~ It's been such a long time since i've seen you!'

  'Yixing... we see each other everyday.'

  Yixing made this 'o' face.

  'oh... really?'

   'He comes here everyday.' Suho hyung made an annoyed face while saying that.

  'Well someone loves me.' Then I made face of realization 'I'm sorry.'

  'For what?' Suho hyung looked at me warily

  'I didn't mean to disturb your bonding time with Yixing.' I smirked when I saw Suho hyungs expression change from confusion to embarassment.

  'Get the out.'

  I put on a sad kicked puppy expression. 'Hyung, i'm injured.'

  'Yixing hurry up and heal him please.'

  Yixing looked at me with the same dazed out expression.

   After Yixing covered my injuries I went to class. When I entered, all eyes were on me. The teacher didn't question me as all the teachers know i'm getting bullied but, they do nothing about it. I sat down on my seat ignoring the gazes and snickering sent towards my direction. I was concentrating on my studies when I caught someone who I think know looking at me. The person turned his face so I could not see his face. I brushed it off and continued studying.

   It was finally lunch time, after three hours of torturing studies. I was going to go to the garden but, I remebered Kris found out about there so I had no choice but to head towards the roof. I headed to the lockers to get my lunch only to remember that I forgot it at home. I wanted to scream right there. I closed my locker and turned around feeling a prescence behind me. 

  I almost died of shock when I saw Kris's face near mine. He was looking at me coldly

 'You were trying to run away from me right? 

 'N-No.' DAMN ME AND MY STUTTER D:<

  'Then why weren't you at the garden? You knew I was waiting for you there. You made me wait so I have to give you your punishment.'

  I gulped. Kris tripped me, leaving me to greet the floor. He then started kicking me. I think he found it boring because I wouldn't scream so he stepped back and let his friends kick me.

  Everybody was kicking me hard, except for a guy who looked like Kris but, was shorter. Mini Kris wasn't even kicking me. He was faking it and when he saw me looking at him, he mouthed a "I'm sorry". I smiled a bit, because I could felt his sincerity but, Kris caught me smiling. He told his friends to step back. He grabbed a handful of my hair smirking at me.

  'Your ing disgusting. You're secretly a masochist right? That's while you were smiling when they hit you. You enjoy getting hit don't you?'

   'N-No that's n-not it.' 

  Before Kris can say anything I heard two familiar voices yelling my name.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

A/N: Hello~

I'm very sorry for not updating

I am also sorry for typos and the funny comedy...

Well I hope you enjoy it though