I'm Not Laughing

Repetitions Of Love And Separation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday has arrived and all the students went to the university. He woke up on 7 o’clock and get ready for the class. He grabbed a slice of bread and went to school as usual. “Just relax, Kang Gary. Act natural.” He said while ate the bread fiercely.

 

As he entered his classroom, he went to his friends and shook their hands with their fancy secret friend handshake. “Gary-hyung, are you alright? You seemed so tired.” HaHa asked Gary. Jaesuk shook his head and started another conversation. “You even didn’t come to our usual place yesterday. Why? Are you sick?” his hyung asked. Gary still did not respond. He just stared at both of his best friends. HaHa and Jaesuk felt something weird on him. They just ignored Gary and started to talk to each other.

 

Gary, who was all the time stared at Jihyo. He watched all her actions. “Ya! Snap out of it! Why you kept staring at her?!” Jaesuk shouted at Gary. He shook his head and blinked his eyes. His friends went to restroom for awhile and left Gary alone at the back of the class. He saw Jongkook walked towards Jihyo and he saw in Jongkook’s hand. It was a box. “That guy! How dare he gave that to her in front of me?!” Gary hit his desk hardly.

 

He saw Jongkook was talking something to Jihyo as he gave the box to her. Jihyo’s face changed after she opened the box. It was a necklace that Jongkook bought from the souvenir shop at the theme park yesterday. He even wore i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter