Something Special

Repetitions Of Love And Separation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ya, Kang Gary! It’s not the time to goof around! Are you okay? You look so pale at the fundraising concert just now.” “Wahhh... someone worried about me! Nah, I’m okay.” Gary laughed. “So, why you asked me to call you?” she asked. Gary cleared his throat and answered her question. “Just, let’s be friends. I mean just like before. Remember when we first day hanged out together. I wanted that moment back again. Forget the past and let’s start a new one. So let’s meet up on 19th November!” Jihyo was shocked after he told what he wanted to do.

 

She was in dazed and worried about Jongkook. She afraid that if he will fight with Gary again until Gary was bleeding just like before. “Umm... Jihyo-ah, are you there?” Gary asked and Jihyo back to the reality. “Yes, why on 19th November? Tomorrow we’ll have class right?” “That’s why! In class, I can’t even approach you because of that person. Another reason was, we can spend time longer on that day and it was already a holiday. Okay? Meet you on 19th November! Goodnight, Jihyo-ah.” Gary hanged up the phone. “So, what’s the plan?” He thought.

 

After a few weeks...

“Finally, the day that I’m waiting for!” Gary woke up from his bed and grabbed his towel. After took his morning shower, he walked straight to his closet and started to search an outfit to wear on that day. “Breakfast, done!” he wiped his mouth with a tissue. Gary went to his bedroom again to take his hand phone; he dialed Jihyo’s phone number. “Yeobeosaeyo, Jihyo-ah. It’s me, Gary-oppa. May I ask you something? What is your house address?” “Ne, Yeobeosaeyo; Gary-oppa. Why so sudden asked me my house address? What are you going to do?! Alright, nevermind. I will message it to you.”

 

Gary’s phone rang and he clicked the incoming message at his home screen. “Alright, I hope today’s plan will go smoothly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter