Nightmares

Overworked leader? Nope. Overworked maknae [DEAD]
"Ahhh Good morning hyung!"
 
Donghyun turned around from brewing some coffee. He was met with Boyfriend's main vocalist Hyunseong. He was wearing his koala pajamas and stretching his back, yawning as he greeted the leader. Donghyun gave a slight smile.
 
"Morning! Are the others up yet?" He asked as he turned back to the coffee. 
 
"The twins are watching TV, Jeongmin's washing up."
"What about Minwoo?"
"I think he's still sleeping hyung, he woke up a few times last night."
 
The leader once again turned around with a look of concern on his facial features. "Again? It's been going on for a few weeks now"
 
Nobody knows why, but recently Minwoo started having these nightmares which kept jolting him awake in the night, and it really affected his sleep. Sometimes it got so bad that he would wake up drenched in sweat, hyperventilating. His roommate, none other than Hyunseong would then be awakened from his own sleep and comfort the maknae. When asked what they were about, Minwoo always shrugged, saying he can't remember a thing. The only thing he remembers when he jolts awake is one of his hyungs holding him in a tight embrace, trying to calm him down, and that thought alone was enough to make Minwoo smile despite the nightmares. 
 
Hyunseong looked at the wall clock. 
"It's already 7.30am hyung. We have to leave in half an hour. Should I go wake him?"
 
"I'll go wake him. Stay here and prepare the coffee ne?" 
 
Hyunseong nodded and took 6 mugs off the shelf and started pouring coffee and milk into each one.
 
-Minwoo's Room-
Donghyun slowly turned the doorknob and peeked into the room, and saw the maknae sleeping on his bed, curled up in a fetal position with the sheets tangled around him, obviously from the thrashing and struggling in his sleep. The leader sighed as he made his way to his dongsaeng, hesitating if he should really wake him up, considering the dark rings under his eyes. However they can't be late, and so he shook Minwoo's shoulder slightly.
 
"Minwoo-yah, time to wake up..."
 
The maknae flickered his eyes open and gazed at the leader for a moment before slowly sitting up and yawning, smiling at his leader. 
"Morning hyung~"
Donghyun laughed slightly at his cuteness and slung an arm around Minwoo. 
 
"You alright? I heard you had dreams last night again."
 
This made Minwoo direct his gaze downwards, his smile seemed to almost vanish instantly.
 
"Oh. Don't worry hyung I'm okay."
"Are you sure? You can always tell me and I'll call the schedule off for you if you need rest." 
 
Minwoo shook his head. "Ani, I'm really alright. There isn't time for skipping any practices. Besides, I have you and the other hyungs if I feel I can't do the schedules"
 
Donghyun decided to let this one go.  "Okay, go wash up and have breakfast." He patted Minwoo's back and returned to the kitchen.
 
Being the leader, he had to make sure all s were in good health, and well taken care of. Sometimes it really was tiring, especially when half the group was still attending school and growing up. But seeing how successfully he managed to bond the members together, he wasn't going to give up easily. Plus, he had Hyunseong, the second oldest always ready to care for the younger ones.
 
When he stepped into the kitchen Hyunseong, jeongmin and the twins were already seated at the table, busily munching on toast and sipping the coffee. The leader sat down beside Hyunseong and across kwangmin, an empty seat on his right.
 
"Where's Minwoo?" Youngmin asked, gesturing towards the empty seat.
 
"Oh. He's washing up."
 
"He had another rough night..." Sighed Hyunseong, thinking back to how he found Minwoo turning and twisting in his sleep, sweat pouring down his face which held a terrified expression.
 
Youngmin didn't seem surprised. "Since when was he able to rest well for these past weeks? Tell me when he actually has a peaceful sleep." Youngmin and Minwoo may fight like Tom and Jerry, but that doesn't mean Youngmin wasn't concerned about his dongsaeng.
 
Donghyun was just staring blankly into his coffee, partially from tiredness and because he was thinking about Minwoo.
"I'm worried...."he muttered to himself, but the other members heard it.
 
At that point Minwoo walked in, dressed in skinny jeans, with a white shirt under his favorite hoodie. He greeted his hyungs before sitting down and digging into his breakfast. That's when he noticed all eyes were on him. Feeling self conscious, he stuttered 
"H-Hyungs, what's wrong? Is there something on my face?" 
 
Kwangmin shook his head.
"Ani. We're just concerned about you. Haven't been sleeping well, have you?"
 
"Aish hyungs don't worry I'm fine."
The youngest then turned to his left. 
"It's donghyun hyung that's probably feeling the most stress."
 
That was true. Donghyun had a lot more than just the members to worry about. He was the last to go to bed each night and the one to prepare breakfast every morning, and plus keeping track of schedules. The members then at least made the effort to keep their dorm tidy so it would relieve the leader of some burden, but it didn't make much of a difference.
 
The leader couldn't help but feel a sense of thankfulness in his heart towards Minwoo for understanding him so much. So far only the maknae could make him feel better after each stressful day, with either massages or his cheerfulness. But then again of course Minwoo had his own problems; those nightmares haunting him every night. That was when he needed to step in as a hyung and leader.
 
Donghyun messed up Minwoo's hair a little before announcing they had to be outside in the van in 10 minutes. He then went to his room to pack his bag.
 
Minwoo finished off his coffee and grabbed his backpack he had packed the night before and headed outside. It was freezing cold, and was shivering although he was wearing a hoodie. Quickly getting into the van, he sat right at the back in the corner, where it was the coziest. Beside him was another seat, and there were 2 more pairs of seats in front. He leaned his head against the window and closed his eyes. Honestly he felt really tired from the lack of rest, so he depended on power naps in the van to get him through the day. Minwoo then unconsciously drifted into a light sleep....
 
Hyunseong was the second one to step outside. He came well prepared with 3 layers of warm clothing plus an extra padded jacket. Climbing into the van, he saw Minwoo sleeping at the very back. He felt a pang of sympathy for the maknae, and decided he would keep him company. Usually the leader would keep watch over Minwoo as he sleeps in the van, but this time Hyunseong felt compelled to, and so he quietly sat next to the sleeping boy. Gently, he tilted Minwoo head so he was sleeping on his shoulder instead of the hard and cold glass window. The younger stirred but did not wake. A small smile appeared on the main vocalist' lips due to the maknae's cuteness.
 
5 minutes later the rest of boyfriend came climbing into the van, occupying the front seats. Donghyun  glanced back and gave a sad smile upon seeing the exhausted maknae. The then mouthed "kamsahamida" towards Hyunseong for taking care of him. The van then took off towards their dance studio in the starship building.
 
The journey was really short, and only lasted 15 minutes or so. As they pulled up to the building's carpark, Hyunseong looked at Minwoo, not wanting to wake him up bit he knew he had to. Reluctantly, he shook his shoulder, and Minwoo's eyes blinked open, and was surprised to see Hyunseong hyung beside him instead of donghyun hyung.
 
"Minwoo ah let's go~" called donghyun who was already outside the van with the others.
 
Thanks to his power nap, the maknae managed to have the energy to prepare for their schedule and smile while getting off the van. But everyone knew that energy wouldn't be able to last that long. Hyunseong and Donghyun kept an eye on him as they walked into Starship building.
 
Minwoo should be okay, right? At least he normally has the least schedules....